Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hey everyone, it's WI day for me today, im really hoping to loose 5lbs plus but the last to weeks ive only lost 3lbs so i doubt it. wish me luck ladies! good luck whoeva else is havin WI today! i'll post bk later and let you all know the results. hope every one is staying strong. byeeeeeeeeeee xxxx

Godd luck Huffly. I hope its 5!!

Or even more, sorry I only half read what you had put.. Wouldn't want you to only lose 5 if you had your heart set on 6,7,8,9,...

Where is everyone????

lol, hey bobbin and everyone! well, i only lost 3lbs again, evn thou i didn't cheat and i drank so much water around 5ltrs a day. i lost inches which is good. maybe it will increase as i go into the second month. it's a really overall loss for my 1st month. i lost 1stone and 6pounds, which is really really good. i can definately see a difference and i also can fit into lots of my old clothes. where is everyone, it has been so quiet on here this week. has anybody else been weighed yet?
take care everyone. byeeeeeeee

Dont even go there Huffly - look at mine and I've not cheated either.....
Stay strong!!!! PS my clothes are getting looser as well so somethings working xxxx

Hiya Me Darlings, ;)

Well WI yesterday I stayed the same, which I expected, what really does my head in is that I get weighed after my 1st wee on a Monday Morning, but I am not very regular in the 'poo' department I can go for a few days withot a poo, I really want one on a monday morning as I know I would lose more if I did & it never happens.. :mad:

Didnt really do much at the weekend, Did everybody else have a good weekend??

I watched Awake, Jessica Alba's new film on Sunday, Its quite good but scary, basically without giving anything away it shows what happens when you go for an operation, you are still awake, can feel everything thats happening to you but you cant move at all, Supposedly it's quite common..

Yesterday was in agony with my back again, could of cried its that bad, I'm on very strong tablets, I took 4 in the space of an hour to try & kill the pain which I know was daft but they didnt really help they just made me feel tired.. I think my body must be immune to them now, gonna go to my doctor on Thursday & ask for some Deuragesic Patches or Morphine tablets, Anyone tried these??

x

Hi everyone,

Huffly, your weight loss is fab, 20lbs (count em!!) in 4 weeks, thats 5lb a week (they didn't give me a Maths degree for nothing you know!!) HURRAY HURRAY!!!

(Not sure how I managed to get any typing qualifications though, its atrocious!)

Kel - sorry to hear you are in pain, hope the doc can sort you out. Hope you are glugging that H2O and being good

I really wanna go see Awake, looks brilliant. We went to see Penelope on Sunday, enjoyed it as I like Chritina Ricci and love James McAvoy.

Did you see about my tooth? Had horrendous tooth ache on Fri, but the lovely people I work with sorted me out and took my wisdom tooth out. It was growing outwards and must have been sticking in my cheek. Bless em, I managed to get it sorted in less time that I could get through to the dentist. Pah!

Well at work late to get something done and have been on here for last hour. Ooops. So logging off and going to do my work so I can GO HOME!!!

Hiya Peeps,

Where is everyone lately, this thread is getting lonely!!

Well I haven't been to good the past few days, not only on CD but my back has been yucking, went to doctors & she gave me some diazepam but would only give me 12 as if you take them longer than 6 days you can get addicted, so will take them the next 4 nights so I can have a decent sleep. ;)

Never felt this Earthquake the other night, though other people I know felt it, mind you I was full of my drugs so I would of been dead to the world.. lol.

How's everyone doing on the diet?

I have been CRAP this week, I had my packs but also been eating bits, yesterday though I felt a bit sickly on the morning, I was sick on the afternoon so I did eat a WW meal last night, Don't know whats wrong with me but this week has been a struggle with my packs & a HUGE struggle with my water. :eek:

We are out on Saturday for a mothers day meal & that's the last meal out now for months, so back to 100% SS on Monday,

Any advice all you people with willpower, as I have ZERO this week, :cry:

Hiya Hun, ;)

Awww if anyone can give me a kick up the arse its you as your so focused..

Was texting her last night, she is just healthy eating till after disney, don't think there is any point in her ss-ing until disney, she will concentrate on losing weight when she comes back..
She mentioned she done a big post but cant find it, havent been on-line for a couple of days as net been down.

x

Hiya Kel

I am back with you for a monday 100% re-start!!!!

We WILL WILL WILL WILL do it!

We WILL WILL WILL WILL be slim for summer!

Deffo

Helen

Hiya Kel

I am back with you for a monday 100% re-start!!!!

We WILL WILL WILL WILL do it!

We WILL WILL WILL WILL be slim for summer!

Deffo

Helen

Your on, WE will stay focused from Monday right.. ;)

hey all, it's my AAM week and i ate bread! this is my first cheat and i feel like "why, oh why, did i do that" i wasn't even hungry! i dont know y we do silly things like that. anywho im bk to SS today and for the rest of the time. i will not cheat again! will power everyone. hope u feel beta kel and everyone else hope your all staying strong, not like me. take care, x

Aww I dont know why we do these things, I am sick of doing it to myself, I am not hungry half the time either but its like the food is calling out to me, God I sound MAD.. :crazy:

Whats done is done thou Hun, You learn by your mistakes..

x

Right you lot, we are back on SS on Monday. I decided to have a meal at my mums for Mothers Day today, so had chicken and veg, but then a bit of potato and a bit of pud. Naughty I know, but I wanted to try and eat something normal as my mum and dad I don't like me SS'ing. I know what they think shouldn't matter but I am happy with what I ate, and know I can straight back to SS tomorrow so not too worried. Lets make sure we all do 100% SS this week and see how much weight we can lose. I was thinking, maybe we should keep a weekly tally of what we all lose, and then use that as our group loss. Then you will feel bad if you don't stick to it, as you'll be letting the team down! What do you reckon??

Forgot to actually say hi, so hi huffly, kel, wobbly, clare!

Well here it is Monday again!!!! And the first excuses start!

I am starting tomorrow and not today but deffo 100% tomorrow!!!

Hope everyone else starts today come on girls!!!!

Think of the summer...

Wobbly

Hi wobbly, why are you not starting today? As the saying goes, why put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

It's my WI tomorrow, lol! if i dont laugh ill cry ill be so happy to loose evn 1lb, just really prey that i dont put on. good luck whoeva else has a WI. big hugs to u all!

Fingers crossed for a good loss huffly

Hi,
Just Joined This Today I Am On Cd Since End Of Jan Lost 15lbs So Far Been Bad Time Since Started With My Daughter Sick And I Hurt My Back But Hoping To Get Back Into It This Week.
The Weight Loss Is Brilliant On This Well Done I Have Alot To Lose:(

WK 1 DOWN 9LBS:)
WK 2 DOWN 3LBS:)
WK 3 UP 1LB:(
WK 4 DOWN 1LB:(

Just sent this as a PM, but huffly you can't receive them so thought I had better post on here too... Come on you lot, no slacking! Get that water glugged and keep away from fridges and cupboards with tempting stuff in. We can do it, and doing it together will make it so much easier.I am 1/2 pack down and (nearly) 1.5l down, so need to get some more glugging done!!!

Hi,
Just Joined This Today I Am On Cd Since End Of Jan Lost 15lbs So Far Been Bad Time Since Started With My Daughter Sick And I Hurt My Back But Hoping To Get Back Into It This Week.
The Weight Loss Is Brilliant On This Well Done I Have Alot To Lose:(

Welcome on board loppy. I'm standing for no slacking this week on here so you better be good. I'm not really scary, but the nights are getting lighter, which means the days will be getting nicer, so we all want to be thin by then! Glug, glug, glug!!!

Back