Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hiya All, ;)

Well done to Bobbin on your 2st mark, Your flying now girl.. :eek:

Huffly, Another half an inch lost, that's fab news..

Wobbly - How u doing today hun?

Cheryl - Welcome to our gang, Good luck with CD & hope to hear from you loads in the forthcoming weeks.

Time4me - How are things going with you? x

Haven't been on for a couple of days, have been bad with my back/neck which has made me have a tension headache for 2 days, I was crying with the pain yesterday, got to see my doctor & told her that I am FED UP with popping loads of strong painkillers everyday but not getting no relief at all, so asked to try some Fentanyl Durogesic Patches, (My friend told me to get them as she suffers with back pain every day & they are 'yummy', lol her words, they are a very strong drug that are alot stronger than morphine & is normally given to cancer patients.) So I have some of them, they have to be re-newed every 3 days, lots of side effects can occur but as long as I dont get the 'bad' side effects I will be over the moon..

So the diet has been the last thing on my mind the past few days, especially when I had my headache I ate to try & ease it, the pain was to much..

So back to square 1 & to start loosing weight again..
Fed up at the moment, everything is pissing me off, work, my home life, my health.. :cry:

Awww enough moaning, just wanted to write that to make me feel a little better although it hasn't, lol..

Well Lou will be on the way to disneyland now, Have text her this morning to say enjoy.. :D

Anyway off to work now, hopefully my mood will change later on, maybe the sight of my banana tetra will make me smile, lol....

Sorry for the moan guys.. :rolleyes:

Lots of Love

Kel
xx

AAhh Kel you sound really pissed off! no wonder the way your feeling health wise!

What's the trouble at home? anything you want to share, a problem shared is a problem halfed (so they say).

Anyway back to the diet!

I have made a decision last night as i can't get past day 1 bloody tea time at all, never ever!!!!

I am gonna do 790. I understand losses are still good but at least i can have a meal at tea time.

So i have got some chicken and salad and stir fry and will start this today.

I weighed this morning and was 2 pound up since the last time i saw cdc which will be 3 weeks on sunday, should be a stone down!!!!! Anyhow the past is the past and i am seeing her next saturday 15th march so need to be grrreeaaattt till then....

I could prob get a good wack off if i stuck to this as it will be like a week 1 all over again for me as i have never really stopped eating..

so wish me luck!!

hope you are all going strong, i wish i could..

will report later how i am getting on.

Wobbly x x x x

p.s. sunny herethis morning makes me think again abou the summer...

Hi everyone, OH pissing me off so come on here for a while. All he seems to do is sit and watch TV, even if there is nothing on. And its driving me crazy!!

Welcome on board Cheryl, I like coming on this thread, but its been SO QUIET the past couple of weeks. Have I scared everyone off with my sargent major routine? LOL

Wobbly, you need to do what plans best for you and if you feel like you will stick to 790 better then go for it hun. Its better to do that and stick to it, than trying to do SS and eating. If you find the right plan then you will be more motivated to stick at it. When I have done AAM I have had fish and you can eat loads! Its very filling.

Kel - hope drugs are starting to work, I hate hearing you are in pain. You poor love. Hope things get better soon. As Helen says, if you wanna get stuff off your chest we are all here to listen.

I feel pretty unhappy at the minute. Feel like OH never listens to me, never has anything to say, I feel like I need more support from him and enthusiasm about life in general.

Well, as you have all deserted me I might go and update my ticker (another 2lb gone this week!) and catch up on the thread about hypnosis. Catch you all soon!!

Hiya Guys, ;)

Well my weekend hasn't been much to write home about, Keith has been off work since wednesday with 'man-flu' seemed to pick up a bit on Thursday then went downhill again so been stuck in the house all weekend watching DVD'S, he may be off next week to depending on how he feels in the morning.

I put my 1st patch on Thursday night, came to friday night & couldnt feel any relief at all, just a funny feeling like pins & needles in my legs, anyway text my friend who is on them & told them I had put one on my lower back but not feeling much pain relief, lol,
She said because it has to be on my upper torso on a thin part of the body so it can soak into my skin quicker, (Must of missed that on the instructions) lol, no wonder I wasnt feeling anything, Its on my chest now, my shoulders feel a little better but cant say I feel a huge difference, the test will be tomorrow at work as thats when I feel the most pain. I remember my nana being on these patches before she died to relieve her pain a little :(

I have ate normal over this past week, I know I havent been well but now I am gonna stick to it, I have too, Whats the point - Weight on - Weight off - Sticking to CD- Cheating on CD... arrrgghhhhhhh.... :mad:

Hope everyone is ok, I agree Bobbins it's quiet around here lately..
Hows things with the OH Bobbin?? :rolleyes:

Well the reason why things are crap at home is because me & my mam are still not speaking, it's been over a year now & it kills me everyday, I will see if I can find my original post, saves me explaining it all, I wouldnt care its over something so pathetic its stupid we have fell out over it. :cry:

x

Hi Kel, hope you are feeling a bit better today and patches are starting to work?? Sorry to hear about you and your mum, have you tried to patch things up in the past??Me and OH OK, its not like we fall out or anything, I just feel like he never makes any effort. We are hopefully having a couple of days away next week, maybe some quality time together is what we need, as we are both so engrossed in work and so tired when we get in.Having an early night tonight - I NEVER leave before 5, its usually 6 onwards so off at 4.45 and going to gym. CRIKES!!!

Hi Kel, hope you are feeling a bit better today and patches are starting to work?? Sorry to hear about you and your mum, have you tried to patch things up in the past??Me and OH OK, its not like we fall out or anything, I just feel like he never makes any effort. We are hopefully having a couple of days away next week, maybe some quality time together is what we need, as we are both so engrossed in work and so tired when we get in.Having an early night tonight - I NEVER leave before 5, its usually 6 onwards so off at 4.45 and going to gym. CRIKES!!!

Aww it sounds to me as if you need some quality time alone, I am so everything will be fine after a couple of days away, :rolleyes:

As far as things go with me mam I have tried a couple of times to speak about things & I got 'I dont care what you do' & 'I am not interested', pathetic really as you wouldnt believe how close we were before,

I will find the story then you can make your own mind up on the subject.. ;)

x

Well got quite a surprise this morning when I got weighed, I have lost 1lb, considering I have ate what I wanted & when I wanted I am over the moon, as I expected at least a 4lb gain.. :eek:

THE ARGUMENT WITH MY MAM!!

Here is the argument that happened last yr between me & my mam, it would be nice for opinions & advice from people who dont know us personally.. :rolleyes:

I posted this thread on 22nd March 07.

Last Wednesday me mam took her car for its mot & it failed on a couple of things so she took it to a man who she knew to get the work sorted, but couldnt get booked in until today, so she decided she wasn't gonna drive the car at all, it was nothing major that it failed on & was still drive-able but me mam being me mam didnt want to risk getting pulled, so she asked if she could borrow my car for last sat, sun & mon for when she was on early mornings, I am very funny about people driving my car, it took me a long time to let Keith (OH) drive it even though he is a fab driver, my car is my baby. :rolleyes:

Me mam drives a 1.0 litre & mine is a 1.2, so I said yes (me mam has only past her test a year ago & she still feeds the wheel but thats just the way she drives but everyone has their own way of driving) although I wanted to take her out on a practice run to see how she was in the car, so last wednesday afternoon, we went to a trading estate, she got in the driving seat, adjusted all my mirrors & she started driving the car, before she took off she was over revving the car so I said " you dont need to put your foot right down just touch it slightly" then she said "this feels weird to drive" but she has never driven any other car than her own. She came to the end of the road & she broke, which was like a mini emergency stop, I said " mam u dont need to put pressure on the brake just touch it slightly" she said "its totally different to my car & I am only learning" she isn't only learning though, whats she gonna do stick with corsa's all her life to avoid getting a different car coz she isn't used to them, so then I said go into this car park & reverse as the reverse is different in my car to hers, I put my 'tart' button on so she could feel how light the steering goes, (if anyone owns a punto u will know what I mean)..

So she kept revving the tits off my car so I said again raising my voice slightly " mam watch your revs only touch it slighty" then she came out the car park, stopped then turned right & heavily revved the engine, it was so loud, I cringed big time, my poor car. So I said "MAM, WATCH WHAT UR DOING with ur revs" I raised my voice but didnt shout.

Anyway she screamed "AWWW I'M NOT HAVING U SHOUTING AT ME, U HAVE NO PATIENCE, THAT'S IT, DOESNT MATTER, FORGET IT. So I said " I wasnt shouting I am just saying watch what ur doing", she kept screaming at me saying I have no patience, she is only learning, her car is different to mine, she was like a bloody woman possessed.
So I drove home, both in silence, got home I went to my room & shut the door, anyway the atmosphere in the house is unreal .

When I told me dad he said she shouldnt take out her habits on your car, as me mam does rev her car more than I do mine, maybe as mine is slightly more powerful I dont know. I text her on the thursday nite to see if she wanted picking up from work & she ignored me.
On mothers day I bought her a bouquet & put £20 in her card, I was staying at keiths so I text her happy mothers day, she replied 6 hours later saying thanks, she also gave me the money back saying she didnt want it.

Anyway on Monday I had enough, I slept at Keiths most of last week to stay out the way, monday night I asked her how much I owed her for board, lottery, etc & she blanked me, I said "did u hear me" she shouted "YES" I said "how long u gonna keep this up for" she replied " how long is it gonna take for u to say sorry?" I said I have nothing to say sorry for, your the one who was shouting & revving the tits off my car, she then started to take the piss but in a serious way going "me revs, me revs, ur gonna break me car, Which I never even said. I just said mam if the shoe was on the other foot & I was doing that to your car then you would say something to me, if you kept revving my car like u did u could of burnt my clutch out. She should say sorry to me.

Anyway I have tried a few times to speak & she totally ignores me. I hate being in the house when she is in as there is such an atmosphere. I got really upset about it yesterday & had a good cry, regardless what has happened me & me mam are really close & have never fell out like this before.
Life is too short I say but me mam is so stubborn & it doesnt take much for her to fly off the handle lately, me dad & keith think the same, she must be going through the change I think.

So that was my post from last yr, the argument was over something so stupid, but to this day things are still the same.
Me & me am were so close before this stupid argument, we went everywhere together, talked about everything together, including sex.
She used to carry on & fun fight with Keith, even missed him when he hadn't been over mine for a couple of nights, now she only speaks to him IF he starts the conversation off.

Last year I tried sorting things out & talking to me mam a few times, each time she was really nasty saying 'I dont care what you do anymore', 'you should be saying sorry to me' but as far as I am concerned she was the one who shouted at me like a looney, she should be saying sorry but we're both as stubborn as each other, but this has went on & on & its a year on which is shocking as its really upsetting..

I hardly spend ANY time at home now, I just hate the atmosphere, I sleep at keith's house 5/6 times a week, his parents have been fantastic..

Yet I still have to pay me mam board & lodge, I have had an argument over paying full board when I should be giving it to Keith's mam & dad, she just says 'What about poll tax, what about electricity, what about using the washer for your clothes, bla bla bla, we have had lots of silly arguments, we have said a few words to each other like 'how much lodge do I owe' to which she writes it down & puts it on my bed. There has been times when she has acted 'normal' when other people have been in our company.

I turned 30 last year & she didnt even wish me a happy birthday, now that is shocking, also on boxing day I came home, (I normally spend xmas eve at home as I love xmas, Me & mam are like daft kids, really excited, etc last yr was the 1st yr I have spend xmas away from home) anyway she opened her presents with her back towards me & keith, I was fuming, me nana was sat there too, she was disgusted with me mam.

Anyway I just cant understand why things are like they are, I know if we started speaking our relationship would never be the same again as its gone past that now, But I think about it everyday, also me & Keith wanna get engaged & get a house this year but its gonna be hard as I would want my mams support throughout but I wont get it. :cry:

I thought this year would be a new beginning for us, how wrong am I!!

As awful as it sounds but it doesnt even feel like I have a mam anymore, (getting upset again) its like she doesnt care..

Everyone of my family who knows about it says its her loss, just get on with your life, but its hard especially to think how our relationship used to be before.

I know she wont listen to me if I tried to talk bout things, but I was thinking of sending an e-mail expalining how I feel about things etc..

What do you all think??

Thanks For listening Girls.. ;)

I think that would be a great idea!

Just think how upset you are now, if you give it another go and bite the bullett you never know.. It only takes one of you to stop being so stubborn!!

Give it ago, life's too short!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cry:

Oh Kel you poor love. I think it might help to put it all in an email or letter to your mum, try and make her understand you are sorry for your part in whats happened, and that you want to put it all behind you. At some point you and Keith are going to want to get married and maybe start a family, and it would be such a shame for her to miss out on that, and for you to miss out on your mum being there for you. I can understand why you said what you did about your car, and maybe her car is just a car to her. I hate my OH driving my car as he drives too fast and razzes round in it, but my car is my little baby, where as his car just gets him from a to b in his eyes. I really hope you can work things out with your mum, I think if she can read what you feel about it all then it might make her realise a few things and come round. I'm crap at giving advice, but everyone needs there mum and it sounds as you are going to have to be the one to make the first move. Good luck sweetie...

Thanks for your replies everyone.

Well I did decide to send me mam an e-mail until this morning.. :mad:

You all know I am on these pain patches, well I did feel they made the pain more bearable, but thought I might try 2 patches on to see if that completely takes the pain away, So patches were due to be re-newed at half 5 last night so I put 1 above my boob & one on the top of my shoulder, as the night went on I was getting a headache (thought it was just coz I was hungry) & was getting pins & needles (stabbing feeling) where my patch on shoulder was, so ignored the pain & took painkillers for my head, didnt get a decent sleep as my headache got worse, was up this morning at half 4 taking more tablets, alarm went off at 7, still had headache but felt quite sickly with it, came home to get sorted for work as I slept at keiths, mam was in bed but was awake, took my clothes off and laid on the bed as I felt red hot, then started shaking, then ran to the loo & I threw my guts up, my sick was black, came out of the toilet with tears rolling down my face & me mam saw me, but never said ''are you ok'' or nothing. :( If that was the other way around I would of asked me mam if she was ok..

So phoned my boss & told him I wasnt going to work, Honest I felt terrible, I think I had overdosed on the patches, shouldnt of used the 2nd one, Felt a bit better after I took it off.

Didnt get out of bed until half 5 tea time, I slept for most of the day.

Still dont feel right. :(

Anyway havent had no packs today, had 2 weetabix, 2 rice krispie cakes & loads of fluids..

Of got weighed this morning before I felt ill & I have lost NO weight this week even though I have drank nearly 5l everyday apart from today,
whats that all about?????

Fed up with diet, fed up with everything at the moment, Dont want to make you all feel sad, so I am gonna shut the fu*k up now!!

xx

Well done on your 7lb Huffly, thats brill.. :D

Hi Kelly

Remember me!

Wow your having such a rough time at the min you poor pet well im back on the wagon this morning oh joy!

so hows everyone doing today?? any weighins today?

Pinky

Hiya, :D

Welcome back Pinky, Where have you been lurking??

Thanks for your comment Huffly, I would love to know whats going on in my mams head!! :mad:

Well went to work this morning with an headache and feeling sick again, had a chat with my boss that I wasnt feeling 100%, so he said if I need to go home he understands, got to about half 10, ended up in the toilet being sick, but nothing was coming up, my stomach muscles are killing from wretching, (What a good workout) lol, so boss sent me home, so just went to bed, just got up an hour ago & realised I have only had 2 weetabix for my breakfast so just had some soup & a huge mug of coffee, feeling better now so hopefully the extra drugs are out of my system. :rolleyes:

Well Lou is back from Disneyland, she has had a fab time & as soon as she gets chance she is going to catch up on here, so

WELCOME HOME LOU, I'VE MISSED YA..:D

Hey ladies, remember me??!! Have been away awhile as been off sick for a couple of weeks and do not have access at home (which is a shame as it would have helped immensely!!). Anyway, after a few weeks of no weightloss due to antibiotics, I finally lost 4 lbs this week, which means my total is 2st and 1lbs with 14lbs to go to reach target and am totally thrilled. I need to catch up on about 3 weeks on this thread so forgive for not mentioning anyone specific, but will catch up in the next few days. Hope you are all doing OK.

Kelly - how are you doing honey??

You poor thing - you've had a really crappy time lately - lots of hugs to you hun, wish there was smoehting more I could say - but you know we're all here if you need to vent or chat xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks Babe...

xx

Hey ladies, remember me??!! Have been away awhile as been off sick for a couple of weeks and do not have access at home (which is a shame as it would have helped immensely!!). Anyway, after a few weeks of no weightloss due to antibiotics, I finally lost 4 lbs this week, which means my total is 2st and 1lbs with 14lbs to go to reach target and am totally thrilled. I need to catch up on about 3 weeks on this thread so forgive for not mentioning anyone specific, but will catch up in the next few days. Hope you are all doing OK.

Kelly - how are you doing honey??

Hiya Hun,

So nice to have you back, Are you feeling better now??

Well done on your fab weight loss so far, a stone until target, You will there before you know it.. :D

Right, now I am feeling a bit better - back to my packs tomorrow & stop messing about. I have 4 weeks on tuesday until my next hospital appointment so I need to lose a stone, I want my consultant to notice a difference, plus If I do get down to 11st (I can dream) I may not get hardly no pain as I know the extra weight cant be helping my back..

I am going with bob the builder on this one - Can Kel do it, Yes she can... lol..

x

Back