Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Right, this MSN lark is annoying me. I can't download it on my PC at work as I need Administrator rights, not really something I can ask IT for me to do. I have tried going in a different way and it seems to work, so when someone is around can I try it out??

Also, when you set up contacts in Hotmail can you do it so they come up with a name you want to call them rather than their whole email address?

Add is [email protected]

Sorry I sound like a complete idiot, I am actually fairly intelligent! I think that IT block things at work so I don't always get access to everything.

MSN aside, having a good day! nearly 2l water down, had my peanut bar and 1/2 a soup. How are you all??

Hiya Me CD Buddies.. :D

Sorry I haven't been on for a while as my laptop is being very annoying at the moment..

Anyway finally got on to chat to ya all, so all is good..

How's Everyone today? ;)

I'm a bit stressed at the moment, as one of the girls is off for 3 days so I have to do everything myself, didn't think I was gonna be as busy as I am, but with the guys selling a few cars, they need invoicing & taxing, bla bla bla, haven't had a proper lunch break for 2 days, not doing it tomorrow as you don't get no better thought off, but when all the sales lads need your attention & wanting things done I just feel like screaming at them ''ARGHHHHHH''.. :banghead:

Anyway enough of work, think I have had withdrawl symptoms from minimins, I've missed my daily fix.. lol..

A HUGE WELCOME TO PEACHY, WHAT A HUGE WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR GIRL.. WOW.. :eek:

I have to tell you all girls before I forget but......
I am in Ketosis, whoooo hooooo, I have stuck to CD 100% for 3 days now, check me out, just don't feel hungry at all, but have to say I have struggled with my water the past couple of days which is not like me at all.

Well Done to everyone, your doing fab, keep focused girls, we will get there.

Haven't weighed myself this week as last time I was on CD I got quite obsessed with weighing myself & to be honest it's not good as it affects my mood that day, so I've put me scales away & I'm gonna get weighed once a week.

How are you girls doing with your water intake on a daily basis? I WILL reach 2 litres before midday tomorrow..

(In churchill the dog style) Arhhh Yes..

xx

Nice one Kel - ketosis fairy sprinkled its dust all over you!!!! I've had only had 1 and half packs today, I'll have a bar l8r then carry half pack over so I can have extra's Sat & Sun.

Water cunsumption oll ok - 2.5 ltres plain, 750ml sparkling - plus I'll have a pint T - I've also had soup, which I always put extra water in!

I'm hoping and praying that I MIGHT get out of the 'teens' this wk - but probably wont - I started off at 14.st 4lbs so I need to lose 5lbs this week (oopps maybe not, seeing as I only lost 4lbs last week).... I'm gonna go walking for hours round shops Sat and burn some calories...

Oh my bloody GHD's have broken so I am sitting here with a big fuzzy head of hair!

:cry::cry::D:D:D:D

Evening everybody!!!:)

Sounds like we are all going great guns and all have our heads in the right places....therefore we are all going to be skinny minnis for the summer..........:party0049::happy096:

I have had a good day today, and have managed to drink loads of water, lost count of how many, but knowing how many times I have been to loe..its alot!!
Must go and get some more ketostix tomorrow, used my last one this am, it was showing a very slight pink!...and I was freezing earlier, so ketosis fairy here again!:happy036:

I am now off to bed as I am dead beat and the heating has gone off and bed is a much warmer place to be than sitting on the pc!!!!!

Keep up the good work everybody!

Kel take care honey, dont stress yourself out too much!!!will chat tomorrow honey XX

Hugs to all Lou X

Nice one Kel - ketosis fairy sprinkled its dust all over you!!!! I've had only had 1 and half packs today, I'll have a bar l8r then carry half pack over so I can have extra's Sat & Sun.

Water cunsumption oll ok - 2.5 ltres plain, 750ml sparkling - plus I'll have a pint T - I've also had soup, which I always put extra water in!

I'm hoping and praying that I MIGHT get out of the 'teens' this wk - but probably wont - I started off at 14.st 4lbs so I need to lose 5lbs this week (oopps maybe not, seeing as I only lost 4lbs last week).... I'm gonna go walking for hours round shops Sat and burn some calories...

Oh my bloody GHD's have broken so I am sitting here with a big fuzzy head of hair!

:cry::cry::D:D:D:D

Awww Bless Ya Hun..

Last time I was on CD my start weight was 14.4..
Hey you never know, I will keep my fingers crossed for ya.. ;)
Are you planning on treating yourself this Sat hun?

I'm going shoppin with my sister-in-law who wants Ugg Boots... I want some jewellery & I need to get my daughter a bracelet for her birthday... I dont need any clothes, I've got loads that dont fit still :eek::eek::eek:.... I might get a necklace but def want charms for my bracelet - I just cant wait to go and mooch about xxx

Hi there Time,
just realised you come from berkshire, where abouts are you..I grew up in maidenhead. xx

Hi everyone, hope you are all OK. Just a quick hello as lots of work to do. Just wanted to tell you all I lost 2lb last night. I feel disappointed again this week as I've been 100% committed for 3 weeks. Saying that I have lost 11lb so its SO much better than if I had not started. I hadn't been to loo for a couple of days so that might be part of reason, but my trousers are much baggier today than yesterday so at least I can see on my legs its disappearing. Think I have FINALLY figured out MSN (thanks BigLors!!) so I just need to add all your addresses and off I go! No doubt I will get addicted to that like I am to this.

Off to my mum and dads tonight for a meal out for my sisters 30th. Have decided to eat so having prawn salad (so not too bad) then back to 790 for a couple of days.

Hi everyone, hope you are all OK. Just a quick hello as lots of work to do. Just wanted to tell you all I lost 2lb last night. I feel disappointed again this week as I've been 100% committed for 3 weeks. Saying that I have lost 11lb so its SO much better than if I had not started. I hadn't been to loo for a couple of days so that might be part of reason, but my trousers are much baggier today than yesterday so at least I can see on my legs its disappearing. Think I have FINALLY figured out MSN (thanks BigLors!!) so I just need to add all your addresses and off I go! No doubt I will get addicted to that like I am to this.

Off to my mum and dads tonight for a meal out for my sisters 30th. Have decided to eat so having prawn salad (so not too bad) then back to 790 for a couple of days.

Its a quarter of a stone in a fortnight hun - have fun this evening xxx

Bobbin....try and steer clear of the prawns,,,,the are high in carbs! Try some white fish or some plain chicken honey, that will be alot safer and wont knock you out of ketosis!
have a good evening babe!

Time(what is your real name??)....We lived near there for a while and my son was born at Wexham!We used to live above a sweet shop on the Bath RD oppisite the ice rink! Vic used to be assistant manager of the White Horse pub(+wacky warehouse) which is now an extention of Trade sales!!!
I also used to work in Fulmer, which was a lovely place to be!
Have lovely memories of there, I know slough isnt a wonderful place to be, but we loved our little flat!! samll world eh!

Mum and sis and brother still live over that way, they are all in Bracknell, so we pass yor way every month or so on a visit!
Just going off to have a soup, only had a bar today as I forgot to take my tetra this am!
have a good day all!! HUgs XXX

Hi girlies!

How goes it today? Day off today (hurrah!), but have spent all day til now doing my tax return (BOO HISS), and have still to do my Reflexology assignments! Tomorrow i am definitely doing nothing!!!

Can someone come and kick my ass please? I have just realised i have been so caught up in tax rubbish that i havent actually had anything to drink today yet!!! Its nearly quarter to 4!!! Bad naughty Laura!

Got a big big mug o tea with me now tho...

Still sticking to CD 100%, still not actually wanting to eat anything, but somtimes miss food - if that makes sense? But not enough to actually have anything - i have my goal in my head, and i can have nice food in the summer WHEN I'M THIN!!!

I have realised that once (not IF) i do this, and get to my goal of 14st (well...at least thats what it is at the moment), i will be the slimmest i will ever have been in my adult life! Its a strange thought! Dont know what i'll look like!

I remember thinking i was fat when i was in high school, and at that point i was the same height, but 13, maybe 13 and a half stone. Now i want to be the weight i was then!! The teenage brain is an odd thing, isnt it? There was me thinking i was huge at that point....

Anyone else ponder odd things like that?

HUggles to all
Lors x

Bobbin....try and steer clear of the prawns,,,,the are high in carbs! Try some white fish or some plain chicken honey, that will be alot safer and wont knock you out of ketosis!
have a good evening babe!

Time(what is your real name??)....We lived near there for a while and my son was born at Wexham!We used to live above a sweet shop on the Bath RD oppisite the ice rink! Vic used to be assistant manager of the White Horse pub(+wacky warehouse) which is now an extention of Trade sales!!!
I also used to work in Fulmer, which was a lovely place to be!
Have lovely memories of there, I know slough isnt a wonderful place to be, but we loved our little flat!! samll world eh!

Mum and sis and brother still live over that way, they are all in Bracknell, so we pass yor way every month or so on a visit!
Just going off to have a soup, only had a bar today as I forgot to take my tetra this am!
have a good day all!! HUgs XXX

Oh - I'm originally from Ashford & Staines really, I moved here with OH, got married, had kids & we split up mid last year (ah, I'm still sad about it all really). I remember the Wacky Warehouse, I took my daughter there when she was little (she's nearly 11 now)... I work over near Heathrow Airport in Hayes, my mum and dad are in Ashford still so I go over there Saturdays and I'm going shopping to Windsor & then Reading with my sister-in-law tomorrow.
Gosh what a small world!
My colleague lives in Hemel as well - its nice that way.

Oh I'm off for a drink of water I've only had 2.5 litres so far so need to get glugging.

Catch up with you all later xxxx - my names's CLARE xx

DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

did i just ask you your real name clare....when there it is bold as brass infront of me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD I AM THICK AT TIMES!!!!!!!!!

sorry for being quite so dim!!! Have a good time shopping, I was shopping in Reading just after xmas, its fab!!!(my nephew works in SHU(sp), so if you go in there and see a tall, blonde lad called Josh...well thats him!!)I like Windsor too, but havent been there for yrs!

Have a fab day shopping, think how much money you are going to be spending in a few months, on all those slimmer clothes!

hugs to all Lou X

Lors, well done you on your tax return..I still have to complete mine!!!
saturdays job! Get drinking girl...the more you drink the more you shrink!!!

Hi all
drinking water well here today! I have a pint sitting next to me as we speak!
Hope you all have a good evening and weekend...be strong as I know weekends are the hardest time.....wi's just round the corner.

XXX

YIPPEE, IT'S THE WEEKEND... :bliss::bliss:

Hiya me Buddies, Hows Things??

I have been so narked off with work today, so glad its over, 3 days in a row I have had no break for lunch. :mad: It's ok my boss saying make sure you get your half an hour but when things need done & there is only me I like to get it done, my back is giving me some jip today mind, had a sly little cry in admin as I was in so much pain but didnt want anyone see me in pain, well still am.
Mind you I was in pain last nite & took my painkiller, anti-inflammatory & anti-depressants, bloody hell my belly was killing me, think it was far too much medication, especially as I have nowt in my 10 bellies. lol..

Been too busy I have forgot bout me water so only had 1 litre water & 1 litre of tea up to now. :rolleyes: Will drink loads this weekend as I want a good weightloss on Monday.

Lors -
I know exactly what ya mean, I dont feel hungry but I miss my food, awww there is still a massive wedge of me nana's 70th cake (fruit cake) that kills me to walk past it even though I am not hungry I could just eat it for the sake of it.
The lowest I have weighed is 12st & I felt fab, so if I can get to anything lower than that, I will do a little sex wee (if you have watched bo selecta u will know what I mean) lol.. :p

Time4ME -
U enjoy ya shopping tomorrow, I love spending money on myself, them ugg boots are expensive arent they?
Just think of of them calories you will walk off, not that your on many calories mind,, lol :eek:

Bobbin -
2lb is better than nothing, dont get too disheartened hun, the reason will be as you havent been the loo, poo weighs a few pound ya, You enjoy ya meal tonight.. Be Good though & dont eat anything ya not supposed too.. ;)

Lou -
I am so proud of you getting back on track, I know you have been doing AAM sometimes but regardless its food your allowed & your not eating junk, so huge well done, keep it up girl. Thanks for being there.. :D

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I won't be on here at the weekend as I stay with me sexy b/f, but will hopefully catch up on Sunday Night with you sexy chicks.. ;)

Love Ya All..

Huge Hugs..

xx

YIPPEE, IT'S THE WEEKEND... :bliss::bliss:

Hiya me Buddies, Hows Things??

I have been so narked off with work today, so glad its over, 3 days in a row I have had no break for lunch. :mad: It's ok my boss saying make sure you get your half an hour but when things need done & there is only me I like to get it done, my back is giving me some jip today mind, had a sly little cry in admin as I was in so much pain but didnt want anyone see me in pain, well still am.
Mind you I was in pain last nite & took my painkiller, anti-inflammatory & anti-depressants, bloody hell my belly was killing me, think it was far too much medication, especially as I have nowt in my 10 bellies. lol..

Been too busy I have forgot bout me water so only had 1 litre water & 1 litre of tea up to now. :rolleyes: Will drink loads this weekend as I want a good weightloss on Monday.

Lors -
I know exactly what ya mean, I dont feel hungry but I miss my food, awww there is still a massive wedge of me nana's 70th cake (fruit cake) that kills me to walk past it even though I am not hungry I could just eat it for the sake of it.
The lowest I have weighed is 12st & I felt fab, so if I can get to anything lower than that, I will do a little sex wee (if you have watched bo selecta u will know what I mean) lol.. :p

Time4ME -
U enjoy ya shopping tomorrow, I love spending money on myself, them ugg boots are expensive arent they?
Just think of of them calories you will walk off, not that your on many calories mind,, lol :eek:

Bobbin -
2lb is better than nothing, dont get too disheartened hun, the reason will be as you havent been the loo, poo weighs a few pound ya, You enjoy ya meal tonight.. Be Good though & dont eat anything ya not supposed too.. ;)

Lou -
I am so proud of you getting back on track, I know you have been doing AAM sometimes but regardless its food your allowed & your not eating junk, so huge well done, keep it up girl. Thanks for being there.. :D

Sorry if I have missed anyone, I won't be on here at the weekend as I stay with me sexy b/f, but will hopefully catch up on Sunday Night with you sexy chicks.. ;)

Love Ya All..

Huge Hugs..

xx

Oh I cant wait - Ugg Boots 180 quid - so I'll give em a miss, I dont even like em really, not that much, she's bloody mental!

Have a luvly luvly jubbly weekend - catch up Sunday night - when it'll be my 21st Day celebration - 3wks solid of SS'ing - I feel fabaroony xxxx
PS - I wont be at my BF's, I dont have one, so when I'm slimmer I'm going shopping for one of them too :D:D

Sounds like a plan Time4me re shopping for a boyf. Wish they came with instructions tho!!

Back