Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Hey Laura,

well done on your fab loss honey! That really is a great loss in 2 weeks, especially as though they say a stone a month....you are well ahead of the game!

keep up the good work babe!

hugs Lou XXX

Hiya Hun,

So glad your back, Have missed you posting. :(

:wow:You are doing Fantastic, Just over a stone in 2 weeks is a FAB result, Bet your chuffed to bits..

Sounds like you have had a really crap week, never mind, its over now, You & Gav ok now? Does he actually listen to you when you moan at him?

xx

I'm Wreked today Girlies..

Well another Day, Another Dollar... :rolleyes:

Feel wrecked this morning as Keith wasn't feeling well last night, his back was hurting him & he was feeling sick, so I gave him one of my back tablets & he was out like a light within 15 mins, lol, Fab..
But the snoring was unreal, I belted him 3 times.. :mad:

Anyway this morning around 4.15, I woke up to find him watching me sleep, Awww ..

:sign0137:

He said he feels sick again, he got up for a drink & went dizzy, so I ended up cuddling & talking with him for hours, I didn't even feel tired then, I was wide awake, then I heard cars starting, it was about 6pm..
Great stuff my alarm goes off in an hour & 15 mins so finally fell back to sleep, Woke up Feeling shattered. :mad:

Anyway he has stayed off work, while I am just about to go to work, My eyes are like pissholes in the snow & I can't stop yawning, not a good look especially as I am on reception today, Mind you I really can't be arsed to be all smiley & happy infront of the customers today, just want my bed..:cry:

On a more positive note, I am gonna try & get into ketosis as if I aint hungry I wont pick at food, which means fab weight losses, HOPEFULLY..

Well have a nice day & I will post later on,

Ta Ta for now..

Text ya later on Lou..

xx

:D

Well done Lors
Get your self into ketosis Kel & you're half way there!
Hope your ok Lou....

Catch with you all this evening.... I need to do some work.

There's a bloody fly in the lights above my head and its making me feel sick, :sign0137: :sign0137: :sign0137: .......... Someone needs to come and remove it from my overhead area!
I cant work with the buzzing and thought that it mite land on me :bliss::bliss: xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiya,

Well still feeling tired & got a faint headache.. :(

Gonna try & stay awake until bedtime,

Well nearly a day over & I have never cheated once today, 1st day in 2 weeks. :D

Nearly finished my 3rd litre, so gonna try another 1 before 9..

How's everyone doing?

xx

Day 16 - 4ltrs down, 1.5 paks done - just saving meself for me peanut crunch & watching Holby City.....
Its all still going well for me, not a whiff of defeat in sight!!!!!

Well done Kel - ketosis tomorrow or Thu first thing if you carry on like this!

Hope everyone else is ok, Bobbin, Lors, Lou xxxx

Mind if I crash?????

Hi all, mind if I join you for some support???? I am new to CD and nearly at the end of day 2. I have 43 lbs to lose and although very excited about this journey, am also a little scared. Like you all, I too have done WW and SW and have always found ways to cheat it or have given up after not reaching target weight after one week! Met my CDC yesterday and she is lovely. Am on my 5th litre of water and have had about 5 cups of black coffee today (which is completely normal!!). I work evenings so am finding that OK, and am at home throughout the day with my son. I think my weak points are going to be cooking meals for my hubs and son, and the weekly food shop, which I will still do as my hubs will just come home with crap and beer :rolleyes: Men, eh?????

I think you are all doing really well, and I think with support we can all reach our goal!!

Day 16 - 4ltrs down, 1.5 paks done - just saving meself for me peanut crunch & watching Holby City.....
Its all still going well for me, not a whiff of defeat in sight!!!!!

Well done Kel - ketosis tomorrow or Thu first thing if you carry on like this!

Hope everyone else is ok, Bobbin, Lors, Lou xxxx

Hun, Your willpower is totally fantastic, So Proud of ya..

How many litres do you normally drink?

x

Thanks, think this week will be tough cos I have to go ten days before WI but am hoping that will increase my surprise!! Am sitting at work watching Holby City at the moment, but some kind soul has just handed me some work................. can't he see I'm busy!??????? he he he

Hi all, mind if I join you for some support???? I am new to CD and nearly at the end of day 2. I have 43 lbs to lose and although very excited about this journey, am also a little scared. Like you all, I too have done WW and SW and have always found ways to cheat it or have given up after not reaching target weight after one week! Met my CDC yesterday and she is lovely. Am on my 5th litre of water and have had about 5 cups of black coffee today (which is completely normal!!). I work evenings so am finding that OK, and am at home throughout the day with my son. I think my weak points are going to be cooking meals for my hubs and son, and the weekly food shop, which I will still do as my hubs will just come home with crap and beer :rolleyes: Men, eh?????

I think you are all doing really well, and I think with support we can all reach our goal!!

HUGE WELCOME TO YA HONEY!! :welcome:

So glad your joining us, the More the Merrier..

We have a gorgeous, fab supportive group here..

So how you finding CD then? You liking the packs?

You are doing fab with your water, keep it up & you will have fab weight losses.. :D:D

Hun, Your willpower is totally fantastic, So Proud of ya..

How many litres do you normally drink?

x

At least 4 litres - 2 litres plain tap - 2 ltrs with flavours, 500ml black T & sometimes 500ml bouillion, a bit more a weekends....
I cant stand black coffee - eeeewwwwww!
I've got one goal - to be slim & thats that.
I aim to SS for at least 12wks & then go onto 790 for 4-6wks - hoping to be slim for the summer...
Failing aint an option for me babe - I am single mum now, kids aged 11 & 9 and I am only 37!
xxxx

God, I love your determination.. :D

Keep posting every day with your water intake, I wanna try & keep up with you, I find I dont drink enough during the day then its a mad rush on the night. :sigh:

I hate black tea/coffee so I am going to have skimmed milk, couldnt survive CD without my cuppa..

x

Hiya Kel - you feeling bit better now? How's the boy? Theres nothing worse than not getting a decent sleep! HUGS!!!

I just in from my parents - they had a birthday meal for my bro. Was all very nice, and i just had my orange CD bar and the biggest mug of black tea i have ever made i think!! Had to do all the explaining about the diet and stuff again too, but they all fine with it. Have to say the food all smelled loverly tho...

Me and Gavo fine now. He does listen but he just doenst notice things as much as i do around the house! Typical bloke! :p

Hugs to all
Lors x

Well, I thought I would be absolutely starving by now, but am really not. Feel abit headachy tonight, but could be tired because I don't get home from work til 11.30pm and then my son usually crawls in to be bed with around 6.30-7am. Am feeling cold tonight too, but that could just be the air conditioning here. Must admit I felt fantastic this morning and had loads more energy! The packs aren't too bad, to be honest, they taste just like Slim-Fast. Had a shake at 10am, then a soup at 2pm, which I put in a bowl with a spoon, which I thought would make me feel at least like I had eaten something and then had a Tetra at 7.30pm. Am not really struggling with the water though, as I usually drink between 3-4 pints a day anyway. Bread, potato and wine are my downfall, although I usually only drink at weekends, so that will be a big hurdle for me.

Hi BigLors. As you can see am new to CD, am on Day 2. Have only told my hubs and two best friends I am doing it, as I want to actually see some results before I tell my family, as I know they would be quite sceptical about it, what with not eating. Its good to have support though.

I knwo what you mean hun - my dad just raised his eyebrows at me and asked a hundred times if it was safe! But he happy now cos he knows i get all my vits and mins and stuff, and he knows i happy with losing weight! 14 and a half pounds in 2 weeks! And my hubby Gav is a PT with a huge brain and knows all about nutrition and the chemistry and stuff behind it, so if i have any questions or anything he explains it all to me s-l-o-w-l-y cos he gets all excited about that kinda stuff and goes into theories and the like :p he easily pleased!

Welcome to CD and Minimins! The folks here are fab, and really really supportive! I have just started my thris week, and have managed 100%!

I know, think my parents will be more understanding once they see me happy and losing weight. My size has always been an issue with my as my dads family are massive and I have dieted my whole life so as not to be the same. I am going away for a weekend to see my best mates in Scotland in just over four weeks, which will coincide with my aam week, which is good timing. Am hoping to SS for eight weeks in total and then gradually go up in the hope that I can still lose a little and maintain at long last!

Yeah good Idea to post mini goals for everyone each day. :D

BigLors - Think thats why I have a faint headache coz I am tired, Keith is still not feeling 100%, havent seen him tonight so gonna have an early night, been on my laptop all night, addicted to minimins & e-bay..

Lou - where are you chick.. Hope your being a good girl, :D

CAN I JUST SAY TO EVERYONE OF YOU A HUGE THANKS FOR BEING HERE FOR ME, I HONESTLY COULDNT GET THROUGH CD WITHOUT THE SUPPORT I HAVE RECEIVED, ESPECIALLY LOU..

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

Back