Kel & Lou's Weight Loss Thread, Please Join In :-)

Oh bum!! Just bought some! Not eaten any tho so will just save it! Cheers for that hun!!

Morning all!! well actually as it is now 3 mins to 12 its nearly afternoon!

Anyway hope you are all doing good!
I am feeling so energised and positive abut CD at the mo...its just fab! Had a good day yesterday, could have drunk a bit more water, but what with being in and out all day sometimes its just not practicle!
Have had a tetra for brekkie water coffee and going to have a bar in a bit!

The sun is shining here today and I am feeling very good! Bough some more Ketostix today, as I ran out a while back so will test soon to see if the K fairy has come yet! (i usually get in within 24hrs!:eek:)

Off to empty dishwasher and put shopping away!!

Chat later, keep up the good work all....so good to feel back in the zone!!

Hugs to all Lou XXX

hiya

i feel in the zone as well, mind you its only day 2!!!

Have had 2 litres of water and am gonna have a shake in a minute!

Really hoping I can stick to this this time as I need to shift the bulk of my weight, am determined not to have another fat miserable summer!

Looking forward to a wedding in July.. think how much slimmer i could be by then, that's what's keeping me going!

speak later helen x x x

Hey there Lou! So So glad to hear you feeling muchos better!!! And like you say - the sun is shining! Makes all the difference doesnt it!!! Been out for a walk into town and back - bout 2 miles - and was lovely!!!

Helen - Good on ya girly! I have found doing CD just so good - not had any probs (well.....maybe just the trying to force the fluids down my neck bit - i'm rubbish at that!) and having that goal in sight is just such an incentive isnt it!! I wanna be slim by the summer too!!!

Huggles to one and all!
Lors x

Hi eveyone, glad you are all having a good day. I'm wanting to be slim by summer too as hopefully going to Oz - yippee. Want to lose another 2.5-3 stone on CD then might go back to WW to get weighed each week and keep me on track. Glugging water like a good 'un today, I want to make sure I drink at least 3L a day. Any more and I am up too much in the night tinkling!!

YAY!!!!! GO HUFFLYBUG!

Good on ya girly!!!

Huggles
Lors x

Hi All the new starters!
How you all doing? Its my week 3 this week,finding it so much easier this week then last.Lost 16lb in 2 weeks so very pleased.
Been doing ss ,but this week added a bar each morning they are lovely!! I fill as tho i'm cheating.
Good Luck All
Gemma xx

Hiya Me Lovely's, ;)

I haven't been on for a couple of days as my laptop has been playing up, I was ready to put my fist thru it yesterday.

Took me a while to catch up with what has been going on, I thought I would do a quick post before I go to work so sorry if I dont name you all personally.

I wanna say a HUGE well done to ALL of you, everyone is doing fab, The weight losses you are having are unreal, Hopefully I can come on tonight and have a good natter with you all, That's if its still working by then, :mad:

:tear_drop: Now the water challenge, Have to say I have been better than ever this week, well Monday I only drank 3l, Tuesday I drank 6l, yesterday I drank 5.5l, finding quite easy to do if I drink 3 litres before I leave work at 2, then I have a cup that holds 0.5l so 2 of them full of tea there's another litre, so I drink 2 litres of tea a day too. :tear_drop:

I have been really fab too as From Tuesday I have not cheated once, which is fab for me as I have had a bit of something every day since I started CD, even if it was a small nibble of something I have cheated,
I had an Iceland pancake on Monday as a treat, to be honest I wish I hadn't bothered as it wasn't that nice, homemade pancakes are far better. So this is the 3rd day of not cheated, bring it on, I even went through my nana's huge full tins of roses, quality street & heroes last night for Keith as he loves the Strawberry & Orange creams & I just kept getting a whiff of chocolate normally I would be ramming them in my gob but it didnt bother me.. Yippee!!

I am back in the zone now, My work trousers are feeling very loose, I can actually button my coat up all the way now instead of just 1 button fastened, Keith said last nite he could tell I have lost weight, Which is a fab ego boost.

But on the down side, I got weighed this morning expecting to be back in the 13's, NO chance, I have stayed the same for 3 days, how is that possible the amount of water I have drunk & no cheated, I'm totally trashed.. :cry:

Lou keep up the good work, so proud of you not cheating.. ;)

xx

Oh and I am not in Ketosis yet either.. WTF..... :cry:

Well, while at work went to toilet, I have the shits, :cry:
Belly is bubbling and popping, ARRRGGGGHHHH
WHATS GOING ON?

Is it all the water I am drinking maybe?

Dust Anybody ..No... ;)

WHERE IS EVERYONE TONIGHT!!! X

Well 5.5L down again today, gonna check my ketones in the morning. :D

Well Nite Nite All, even though I have been a billy no-mates tonight, lol... :wave_cry:

Morning all, Kel you are doing brilliant sticking to SS, real proud of you hun. Especially with the choccies, they are always my downfall. Well done huffly on an amazing loss this week!! I am chuffed as lost 5lb this week (week 5) - was so happy as I sneaked on the scales on Wed night and lookes as though I had lost 2. So all is not lost Kel, you might find you have a big 4l wee and then lose pounds. My CDC told me that 1l of water weighs 2lb (or something like that, maybe 2l of water weighs a pound - aarrgghh I'm confuddled!) Well have a great day everyone and a good weekend as I know no-one much is around on this thread at a weekend. Happy glugging

Morning all!!

Hope you are all doing fine. Kel I am sure its just all the water, but then again it could be this horrible bug going round Caleb had it on wed night and vic came back home last night cos he had it too!
You are doing fab ss-ing Hon I am really proud of ya!

Well done all the rest of you on your great losses this week, what with eating for a few days and then ss-ing again I seem to be sticking at the same weight at the mo, hoping for a loss this week...but I really must increase my water..I have been really pants again!!

Right I must go and tackle the ironing.............

Keep up the good work, really proud of all of you!!!

Hugs Lou XX

Why oh why oh why!!!!

I have had a shake today and 3 litres of water..

And i have also had here goes.......

Meat off 2 chicken thighs

4 digestive biscuits

4 toffee's

2 ferrero rocher

sick sick sick sick sick!!!!! was upto day 4 as well...

little demon told me to do it..

still tomorrow is another day, see CDC monday so need to be great over the weekend.

Hey wobbly, hope you are having a good weekend!

Hiya,

Well I am on a bit of a downer this weekend as on Friday morning as I already posted, I had lost nothing & wasn't in Ketosis. Cant believe the only time I am good on the diet, I weigh myself & nothing happens to my weight. :mad:

I drank nearly 6l on friday night, but I did cave in & over fri & sat night I have had about 5 quality street.. :ashamed0005:

But on the plus side, I drank nearly 6l again yesterday, checked for ketosis & the fairy has finally come to see me, Still in ketosis today which I thought the swwets would of knocked me out of it, mind you I made each sweet last for about 10 mins as I just kept it in my mouth sucking till nothing was left.. lol..

With me being really good this week I am expecting at least 4lb loss but somehow I will be lucky if its a pound loss. :cry:

Hope everyone else is ok & you all have had a fab weekend,

Will catch up with you all soon..

xx

Pic is the most flattering one I have, can you believe!!!! Glad the fairy is back for you Kel, I reckon you will have a brilliant loss this week, just make sure you stay away from the sweeties! My CD told me to make sure I didn't drink for 2 hrs before I got weighed, it may be all that H2O glugging round you that meant you didn't lose.

Hi to evereyone else, gonna go to gym tonight if OH ever contacts me to agree a time. If not, trip to Matalan for some cheapy trousers for work that don't make me look like a total idiot!

Back