Kellie's weight loss diary

Kellie mum of 4

Silver Member
Hi this is day 1 for me on my first ever food replacement diet. I am scared about what to expect and I really hope I can stick to it but I am also excited at the prospect of losing this weight I just weighed my self and I was 251lb so that's my start weight and will hopefully be the last time I weigh this much.
For today I have decided I am going to have a
Red fruit shake for breakfast
Chicken soup for lunch
Cottage pie for tea
Crispy chocolate shake this evening
I will come back on later and rate each of them so I remember which ones I like for when I do my next order
Just a quick question how will I know when my body is in ketosis do I need to buy some sticks to tell me or is there another way of knowing
Thanks
Kellie

Well I changed my plan for today I kept my breakfast and lunch the same but I had turkey breast and salad for tea and for my 3rd pack I am going to have the cafe latte shake warm I quite liked the red berries shake the chicken soup was not great but I could drink it when it got a bit cooler I am feeling quite hungry but I hope that in a few days I will start to feel abit better I have drunk I cup of tea and had 2 litres of water

well done on your start , be strong and in just a few more days the hunger will be gone and youll manage fine , x

Thanks sue I hope so I am so hungry now but just had a bath then I am going to finish watching big brother then have an early night x

Get through the first week.. See the loss and the rest will be easy-peasy ;)
Good luck! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Day 3 today and I am doing ok I am quite like what I have eaten apart from the porridge and cafe latte shake hopefully I can continue to enjoy what I am eating as that makes it easier to stick to

I have also worked out that I eat out of boredom quite alot as I am not very hungry but all I can think about is food and I really want some crap food

Day 4 today I really struggled today as I was craving bad food such as burgers ect but I got through it so hopefully tomorrow will be better

I was on day three and found it hard. Going into day four today. I hope to read that you're finding day 5 easier as that might help keep me going!

Day 5 has been so much better I am still craving bad food but I am not hungry at all and I am slowly beginning to enjoy this diet although I really don't like the milkshakes so for my next order it will be just bars and meals hope you are finding day 4 easier than day 3

Yes day four was a bit easier. Hopefully over the worst?!

Into day five and I hope starting to get a bit easier. I like it when the plan starts to recede into the background a bit and become 'business as usual'. Makes it a lot easier mentally when that happens as I find I stop battling with myself and just get on with it. Fingers crossed I am almost there! Are you on day six? Do you find it getting easier?

Yes day 6 today I am getting better at not constantly wanting all the crap that I used to eat although with 4 kids there is always something around to tempted me but so far I have been strong and I try and look at the bigger picture and think that I would rather be slimmer then eat a quick treat. Tomorrow is going to be the hardest day of the week for me as we always go to my dads and have a take away for tea so watching everyone tucking in to kfc or mcdonalds ect is going to be hard but hopefully my willpower will hold up. Hope your day 5 goes as well as mine did

Day 7 today and I managed to get through the dreaded Saturday I am so pleased with myself as I thought I might struggle today but I was ok. Weigh in tomorrow lets hope it I get a great first week loss

Back