Kellie's weight loss diary

Hi Hun I'm here to subscribe :) your doing so well! Look foreword to seeing your loss on Sunday, keep going Hun you can do it xx

Thanks hun I am doing ok I still want to eat crap but I just ignore the feeling. I am trying to drink more water today as I have noticed that in the last couple of day I have been slacking abit also I have just had the vegetable soup and it was lovely I am so going to order some more of them. Hope you are doing well x

I am finding it difficult at the moment I so want to eat some bad stuff such as crisps and chocolate but I am resisting at the moment I just hope it will be worth all this hard work on Sunday

Could be water weight? My weight goes all over the place so I only weigh once a week, at the same time of day (ie before I've eaten or drunk anything). I drive myself demented otherwise!!

I am sure I can gain weight just by LOOKING at sugary foods ;). No, seriously - given that my body seems to release insulin in response to thinking I might have XYZ (as evidenced by MAJOR carb cravings once on a vlcd when I'd spent an hour or two reading a recipe book! :rolleyes:) I'd not be surprised at a 1lb "gain" at all. A litre of water is a kilo - 2.2lb ...

Try weighing less often if it's likely to discourage you?

Could be I suppose I will only weigh in once a week from now on it was only that I wss hoping to give myself a mid week boost that I weighed myself I just hope I lose something by Sunday

Well done Kellie! Sounds lil ur doing fab! I'm nearly at end of day 4 so far so good!
Although deffo no what U mean with craving food and junk! I didn't realise how much my life revolved around food! I lived for food! Rather than living by eating food!

Hi fatty my life revolves around food as well and it is shocking how much my life was food and how much I used to eat just for the hell of it I am hoping that by doing this I can calm my eating habits down abit. Hope your first week goes well and you get a great results x

Today I have just thrown a major temper tantrum and said that I can't do it and I want to give up and just eat all the stuff I used to eat but I have just come in my bedroom to come on here and calm myself down and to tell myself to geg a grip

Yep sounds like me today too!!! Maybe it's weather it's dark n grotty here!!! Hope this feeling goes away!

Good for you on calming yourself down! Being able to step in when you feel like that and not immediately react by eating whatever it is, is a really key part of maintaining as well. Well done!

Back