Kellmo's Atkins attempt

Subscribing because your diary is inspiring. I'm not Atkins at the mo but am returning to low carb on mon. And have dabbled with slim & save too. My heart goes out to you, splitting with hubby, raising kids and teacher training. All v difficult (sadly I have been there, done that and got the t-shirt). Good luck, and if you need to rant / moan / share, we're here. and YAY to half term :)
Inspiring? Really? I'd have thought it's a how not to lose weight healthily kinda diary... It's just the truth. Good and bad! Losing weight and keeping it off is a battle. Nothing short of it. Thank you for your kind words. Hopefully I can carry on with Uni and make a better life for me and my wonderful little girls. They make me so proud and I fear they've been a bit lost in all our arguments and selfish ways to get at each other (and Uni and work and everything else) I'm aiming to spend more quality time with them (instead of slumped in front of TV) Thursday night (Halloween) will be the start.... Xx God knows when we're going to tell them, and how?! I still remember my mum and dad telling me and it broke my god damn heart. It came from out of the blue .... Anyway. Another lb off today!

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your having a tough time Kellmo, hope all turns out for the best xx

Hey Kellmo, hope things are going as well for you as can be. Congrats on another pound off! You've inspired me to try SnS and I am just going to order 1 week's supply and see how I get on with it. x

Good luck Toni... It's not easy but it works a treat. Nearly a stone in almost 2 weeks :)

Half a lb ON this morn. This is cos I was at uni yesterday and drank nowhere near enough water - too damn cold :-(

Will soldier on through the 'great' storm.

Reports of an elderly gentleman zipping up his coat and a wheelie bin being knocked over in Wigan. We will rebuild!!

Hi! Yes I'm here and struggling.

I went to the Trafford centre with Freya tonight and I bought her some tea. She had chicken, veg and noodles and I was so absolutely bloody ravenous I could have cried. Seriously considered buying my own but I didn't, just had water. I'm glad because I bought shoes and came home to try the dress on I want to wear them with. It's too tight and I need another half stone off to feel nice in it. If I'd have had the noodles if had felt guiltily and it probably would have triggered a binge.

Gorgeous shoes though....

image-112139590.jpg

God I would kill for your legs Kellmo x

Ah, more pics, you look fabulous!! Agree with JG, I'd kill for your legs, seriously!! Sorry to hear you're struggling, but you have done so so SO well! You have been an inspiration to me (and many others from the posts I read on your inspirational pictures thread!). Keep going chick, we're behind you all the way!!

Thanks for offering help if I struggle, you're a sweetie, might very well be the case!

Hope otherwise you're ok x

I'm not happy... I've gained another half lb today but I do need a good park visit!

I'm struggling with the vlcd more than ever before but I think I know why. I'm lying in and not having my breakfast until 10ish.... Then very four hour but it's obviously not right for me. So I'm back to eating at 8,12,4 & 8 and hopefull this will sort it. One more day and I'm coming off it on Friday for a night out. Going to stick to Atkins foods (protein, fat and veg) and try to get back on it for the rest of the week , but if I don't it'll be atkins induction so I can get into my Christmas do frock!

Hope everyone is ok xx

Thanks coffee lover!

I've also had my hair coloured ... Red/auburn!!! Eeeeks I love it but it's so different!!

image-111045909.jpg

New locks... Will look brighter in daylight! I feel like a new woman!

I've been right on track today - lots of water and cups of tea!! and a huge portion of veg so hopefully a park visit is due!!!

Back