Kellmo's conso (sort of)

PP Wednesday

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb and yogurt

Lunch - chicken breast in Parma ham plus chicken breast

Tea - steak and eggs. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

Snack - smoked mackerel

Snack - prawns

Last edited:
yummy ,yummy as usual xxx

Thursday 17.1.13

Weight : 9 stone 7 (Yeayyy, goal weight!)

Man I adore Dukan. I've found myself eating lots more fruit and veg than I started on and this is doing me good (healthy and maintaining goal weight) and I'm gradually introducing bread/crackers and cheese and so I'm carrying on like this. I didn't start Dukan from attack, cruise etc so the 'conso' is following the basic rules but its generally the healthy eating 'rule' that I've been trying half of my life to achieve. FINALLY, a happy, healthy balance of food/weight and comfortable in my own skin. I went to next earlier and a pair of size 10, T E N trousers fitted me. 10. 10. I have struggled to get into a 22 before!
My 30 day shred should arrive soon - let's see how toned I can get my horrible, flabby belly.

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb, yogurt

Lunch - chicken fajita wrap with mayo

Tea - bolognaise with carrots, mushrooms, roasted red pepper and my amaze balls courgette and tomato salad (yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy!)

Snack - blueberries, yogurt, rhubarb.

Snack - apple

Fantastic Kell and in no time xxx so pleased for you xxx

Fantastic Kell and in no time xxx so pleased for you xxx

Thank you! I only ever fluctuate 2-3lbs but its always nice to get back to 9 and a half stone. I suppose putting on and losing like that is actually maintaining. I don't think anyone would stay the same weight every single day?! I choose delicious foods every now and then and then am good until back down to goal weight (actually 9lbs under 'true' weight)

:)

Thursday 17.1.13

Weight : 9 stone 7 (Yeayyy, goal weight!)

Man I adore Dukan. I've found myself eating lots more fruit and veg than I started on and this is doing me good (healthy and maintaining goal weight) and I'm gradually introducing bread/crackers and cheese and so I'm carrying on like this. I didn't start Dukan from attack, cruise etc so the 'conso' is following the basic rules but its generally the healthy eating 'rule' that I've been trying half of my life to achieve. FINALLY, a happy, healthy balance of food/weight and comfortable in my own skin. I went to next earlier and a pair of size 10, T E N trousers fitted me. 10. 10. I have struggled to get into a 22 before!
My 30 day shred should arrive soon - let's see how toned I can get my horrible, flabby belly.

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb, yogurt

Lunch - chicken fajita wrap with mayo

Tea - bolognaise with carrots, mushrooms, roasted red pepper and my amaze balls courgette and tomato salad (yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmyyyy!)

Snack - blueberries, yogurt, rhubarb.

Snack - apple

Great post, Kell! Huge congratulations :D

P x

Thanks P x x x

Friday's menu

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - bolognaise, courgette and tomato salad
FFFF with jelly crystals

Snack - haribo?!?!

Snack - flatbreads and cheese. 1 turkey sausage. 1 slice toast

Going to meet my friend for a coffee/ice cream tonight so I might have a bite to eat there, it's looking like the end of my working week is gala time. X

Edit - 2 scoops of snickers ice cream (hubba hubba).

Up early for 30 day shred tomorrow with hubby. That'll be the sweatiest we've gotten in weeks!!!

Last edited:
Thanks P x x x

Friday's menu

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - bolognaise, courgette and tomato salad
FFFF with jelly crystals

Snack - haribo?!?!

Snack - flatbreads and cheese. 1 turkey sausage.

Going to meet my friend for a coffee/ice cream tonight so I might have a bite to eat there, it's looking like the end of my working week is gala time. X

Looking good Kellmo! I'd kill for a treat tonight! Wine chocolate anything! I'm feeling mardy, totm, have tummy ache I've bitten my tongue (and cried about it!) And now I've a nose bleed. Never mind dieting think someone should v put me down!

:bighug:

Oh Jellie you poor thing. Stupid body making you hurt! Life is so utterly **** sometimes. I had a great laugh with my friend and went to tesco after....ended up with a dress and a jumper that I do t actually need ... Got to take them back tomorrow :(

I'm starting my teacher training placement on Monday and I really need clothes for that, not floaty, gorgeous dresses that I have no shoes to go with!

I've had my treat for this week... Snickers ice cream. G O O D L O R D !

Oh Jellie you poor thing. Stupid body making you hurt! Life is so utterly **** sometimes. I had a great laugh with my friend and went to tesco after....ended up with a dress and a jumper that I do t actually need ... Got to take them back tomorrow :(

I'm starting my teacher training placement on Monday and I really need clothes for that, not floaty, gorgeous dresses that I have no shoes to go with!

I've had my treat for this week... Snickers ice cream. G O O D L O R D !

Omgeeeee! Big week coming up then! Glad you had a nice day! Sad you have to take the stuff back... Boooooo

Hahaha love a bit of blue xxx

Saturday -

No shred as little girl coughing and in need of heating on SO, I'm planning on doing it this avo.

Today's menu -

Breakfast - muffin, yogurt, rhubarb and blueberries

Snack - mackerel and tomatoes

Lunch - quinoa, Parma ham. Avocado, onion, broccoli (mad me by my genius sister.)

Slice of bread and butter (NAUGHTY NAUGHTY!)

Half an orange, bite of twix! 1 Choc club biscuit.

Tea - bacon, egg and mushrooms

FFFF with orange SF jelly

Last edited:
Back