Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Wow that's an amazing loss, love you lurking just don't disappear xxx doesn't matter what road you take we all want the same destination xxx

I feel foolish seemingly swapping diets but like Polly I just need to keep trying. I've honestly never felt so good.... Xx

Hey as long as the weight comes off Kate doesn't matter how many changes you make xxx its working for you and that's all that counts

Ta Sue!

Only people that battle with their weight understand this mentality that I HAVE to find a way of eating that's healthy and works for me and my life xx

I bloody knew you would have Pol!

Here's my diet list since, er, 1926 when I first started!!

WW
WW
WW
(Notice a recurrent theme here?)
Cambridge
Slim and save
Dukan
5:2
Dukan
Slimming world (EPIC FAIL!)
Dukan
Seafood
Slim and save
Atkins.

Jeeeeeees.

hahahaha xxx

I'd wear away the tips of my fingers if I attempted to type up the list of diets I've followed! Some strange ones too! Anyone remember the steak, egg and grapefruit diet? I liked that one actually! Apart from the inevitable boredom!

I'd wear away the tips of my fingers if I attempted to type up the list of diets I've followed! Some strange ones too! Anyone remember the steak, egg and grapefruit diet? I liked that one actually! Apart from the inevitable boredom!

OMG the egg and grapefruit diet........wow I lost a stone in three weeks lol , put in back on quicker though lol

Never heard of the seafood diet. Just the see food one :) I can add the cabbage soup diet to the list. I have used that pretty successfully over the years, actually, but dukan is much better as a long term eating plan.

Good luck with the new plan, Kell, and let us know how you get on!

Cx

Back