Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Ahhhhh, today has been so hard. I've succumbed to bread and butter and lots and lots of snacks inbetween meals ... I'm nowhere near hungry but I'm craving sweeties. I've just asked Andy to go and get me some pear drops, he said yes. 5 minutes later I told him not to go as I didn't REALLY want them so he went and got me some diet dandelion and burdock instead.

Why are some days so hard? temptation everywhere? I got a gorgeous dress for teaching practice, its stunning but I need to tone up to wear it with confidence. I avoided 30 day shred today so it will be done tomorrow.

Grrrrrrrr

Ahhhhh, today has been so hard. I've succumbed to bread and butter and lots and lots of snacks inbetween meals ... I'm nowhere near hungry but I'm craving sweeties. I've just asked Andy to go and get me some pear drops, he said yes. 5 minutes later I told him not to go as I didn't REALLY want them so he went and got me some diet dandelion and burdock instead.

Why are some days so hard? temptation everywhere? I got a gorgeous dress for teaching practice, its stunning but I need to tone up to wear it with confidence. I avoided 30 day shred today so it will be done tomorrow.

Grrrrrrrr

This will cheer u up!

:D

Attachments

• image-619544866.jpg
    image-619544866.jpg
    623.2 KB · Views: 31
It really has! Where the eff is that?! It's amazing

Its a snow dragon, its just round the corner from where I live, I made Darren walk round with me to see it after we had driven past lol

Ive been dying to show people all day and as id already shown Laura I wondered who's diary I could stamp on lol

You deserved cheering up so I picked yours hehe

Ive been dying to show people all day and as id already shown Laura I wondered who's diary I could stamp on lol

You deserved cheering up so I picked yours hehe

Thank you so much. I ate a packet of dukan biscuits whilst I looked at it too! Oh **** it. A bad day is ONE bad day! I'm off to share it on my Facebook!

Thank you Zoe x x x

Thank you so much. I ate a packet of dukan biscuits whilst I looked at it too! Oh **** it. A bad day is ONE bad day! I'm off to share it on my Facebook!

Thank you Zoe x x x

Ive been having a bad day for about 6 months, I still weigh less than I did this time last year, Im better at maintaining weight than losing it so as long as Im under 10st and no more than a size 12 I dont care... Until Im naked in front of the mirror... Sigh

Lifes too short babe, Dukan is the easiest diet to pick up again and lose the few lbs you gain easily in a short amount of time, dont beat yourself up.. You're human and its the weekend!

Thanks Zoe. Feels as if I've been battling for ever.

X x I'll give myself a break every once in a while eh?

Thank you x x

Thanks Zoe. Feels as if I've been battling for ever.

X x I'll give myself a break every once in a while eh?

Thank you x x

Hey kell as you VB know I've been having one of those days too.... Succumbed to pop corn at the cinema and some sneaky bread and cheese before dinner - wonder why I feel sickly-fied now.

Hey kell as you VB know I've been having one of those days too.... Succumbed to pop corn at the cinema and some sneaky bread and cheese before dinner - wonder why I feel sickly-fied now.

I nearly went for the sweet and salty popcorn in tesco today. And I ADORE bread and cheese. X

I can live with the sicky feeling, it's the actual frustration of cheating myself I hate!

Fresh start tomorrow Jelliebaby! X x

Sunday 20th Jan.

Breakfast - muffin, yogurt, rhubarb

1 session of laser tattoo removal - ouwwwchhh!

Day 1 of 30 day shred - FEELS FANTASTIC! (for now!)

Snack - 3 slices of ham and a coffee. 1 satsuma and 1 apple.

Snack - 2 boiled eggs and hot vimto.

1 size 10 blouse from sainsburys (purchased, not consumed!)

Tea -homemade mince beef and onion/veg pie (eetchy bit of pastry), broccoli, parsnips, butternut squash

FFFF with SF jelly crystals

Snack - 2 flatbreads with pumpkin seeds

Last edited:
Oooooooh laser removal - whatcha have done - love and hate on your knuckles??? :)

No, I think they really add to the whole teacher look! I had a chavvy horrible Japanese symbol on my ankle (makes me cringe writing this) and this is about my 6th session of having it lasered off. It hurts like hell but thankfully only takes 30 seconds!

It's really working and now I don't have to go back for 8 weeks! Yayyyy!!!

Monday 21.1.13

Weight - 9 stone 9

Day 2 of 30 day shred - done and dusted

Breakfast - muffins, yogurt, rhubarb and blueberries

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

Tea - bacon, eggs, beans (phwoarrrr!). Half Slice of seeded bread.

Snack - Apple. 3 mini Lindor chocs. (Went for a bath before I scoffed the lot!)

Last edited:
Monday 21.1.13

Weight - 9 stone 9

Day 2 of 30 day shred - done and dusted

Breakfast - muffins, yogurt, rhubarb and blueberries

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

Tea - bacon, eggs, beans (phwoarrrr!). Half Slice of seeded bread.

Snack - Apple. 3 mini Lindor chocs. (Went for a bath before I scoffed the lot!)

Sounds awesome - good dukan day special-K!

Now when you have ffff with jelly crystals, do you literally just mix a few in it or what?

Sounds awesome - good dukan day special-K!

Now when you have ffff with jelly crystals, do you literally just mix a few in it or what?

I've been on teaching practice so not much time to eat!

Special-K! (Nice! Did you get my private message?!)

I get the tesco fat free fromage frais and I have half a tub at a time. I mix in half a sachet of hartleys SF crystals in (raspberry is my fave)... First time I did it I put way too much in and it was yak!! Just add a bit at a time and stir really well.

Catch you later Jellyfish (oh god!)

Back