Kellmo's conso (sort of)

NEWS FLASH GIRLS!!!

If you are using weights when exercising DO NOT weigh for at least 3 days afterwards, our muscles carry on working and holding water etc which therefor makes us heavier!

Infact it isnt advised to weigh after exercise at all, i know from experience that I retain water.. Logical really, if you sweat the body needs to rehydrate!

Hope that makes u a bit happier if u gain or sts even though you have been exercising!

Thank you Zoe, that does make sense (and makes me feel better!)
I'm planning on doing the 30 day shred (just done day 5 level 1) so do you think I should avoid/ignore the scales and go off the tape measure/clothes fitting better?!

Thanks very much for your advice :)

Thank you Zoe, that does make sense (and makes me feel better!)
I'm planning on doing the 30 day shred (just done day 5 level 1) so do you think I should avoid/ignore the scales and go off the tape measure/clothes fitting better?!

Thanks very much for your advice :)

Yes- exactly what i think u should do and i will be taking my own advice, ive stalled but im maintaining and i dont think its my weight im unhappy with.. Its what my body looks like! I need to tone etc.. Im just gonna lose weight in the wrong places if i try too hard concentrating of the wrong thing!

Great! Thanks for your help!

My chest is getting so scrawny I can see my rib bones without looking but my belly is just enormous (and my arms and thighs are flabby) STUPID body.

Great! Thanks for your help!

My chest is getting so scrawny I can see my rib bones without looking but my belly is just enormous (and my arms and thighs are flabby) STUPID body.

I bought a power hoop today to try and sort my stomach out!

Friday 25.1.13

Weight - don't know, not weighing whilst exercising as it's not very motivating!

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries and ffff. Tea. SF squash.

Snack - muffin

Dinner - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly.

Snack - apple (on way to hairdressers)

Tea- bacon and eggs with 1 slice seeded batch bread (supposed to have bread daily on conso but I never do - only once or twice a week!)

Dessert - ffff with SF jelly.

Day 6 of shred

Gala treat - popcorn, sweeties (maoam pinballs), chocolate club and 4 mini Lindor!!!

Pheoaarrrrtrrrrrrrrrr

Last edited:
Hey super-Kell-afrajalistic! Hows your day been. Love the sound of your Turkey sausages I can't find any.... I will do though!

What a cool name! You are SO winning me on this name thingymajig Jelly stone park!

I've had a good day thanks, good dukan food and more of the shred. Both Asda and tesco do the turkey sausages, got my family eating them now and they can't tell the difference! Fools! Mwah ha ha haaaa!

Completed first week of teacher training alongside shred so quite pleased with my little old self!

I checked it out, looks brill for waists! I work at a school and EVERY playtime I am out the 6-7 year old girls try to teach me to hula hoop. I can't do it. I look like I'm having a seizure and then I stamp my feet and sulk. Good luck!

Im exactly the same with a childs hoop, tried the powerhoop and managed to get straight into it which was surprising..

Imagine being punched in the stomach 100 times... Thats what it feels like

Im exactly the same with a childs hoop, tried the powerhoop and managed to get straight into it which was surprising..

Imagine being punched in the stomach 100 times... Thats what it feels like

Really? How strange! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

Really? How strange! How much was it if you don't mind me asking?

I paid £30 for just the hoop, was on special offer at the leisure centre im a member of.. Eventually we will have to own our own to carry on doing the classes

I have also done day 6 of the shred and I'm a bit hooked! It's got SO much easier and I can see/feel the difference already. 6 days of 20 minutes is nothing really?!?! I was at the hairdressers until half 5 and got in at 6ish. I rushed upstairs to get my sports gear on and came back down to do the shred. I kind of want to see how much I can change my body in 30 days. I usually have my gala meal on Friday nights so I nipped to tesco (in the snowstorm we're currently experiencing) and I got some sweeties and popcorn (I also got kettle crisps but put them back) and I'm torn wether or not to have some. Part of me wants to have my gala treat (not the full 3 course, just the snacks) and part of me wants to leave them and see what I can achieve with the shred. So far I've had them stashed in my kitchen for 2 hours! Every time I go for them going to get myself to wait 20 minutes and if I still want them, eat them! This is how I coped on my VLCD for 6 months! Ahhhhhhhhh

What a cool name! You are SO winning me on this name thingymajig Jelly stone park!

Hey you're not doing so bad yourself! Lol. Well done on your full week of teacher training! One week down only...... So many to go....!

Oooooh new hair - you should post a pic!

You should have a treat if you feel like it in twenty minutes. You've worked hard!

Back