Kellmo's conso (sort of)

The menu looks amazing hun!! Delish

I really enjoyed shred was great, I'm missing the gym, not allowed back just yet

I ordered some sf jelly you've got me in the mood!!

R x

Hey you're not doing so bad yourself! Lol. Well done on your full week of teacher training! One week down only...... So many to go....!

Oooooh new hair - you should post a pic!

You should have a treat if you feel like it in twenty minutes. You've worked hard!

Yes I had a treat... Popcorn AND maoam. Enjoyed every single delicious mouthful of sugary, sweet, salty amazingness. I had more than I should but if i didn't finish it tonight I would have only had it over the weekend. Man it was good!

The menu looks amazing hun!! Delish

I really enjoyed shred was great, I'm missing the gym, not allowed back just yet

I ordered some sf jelly you've got me in the mood!!

R x

The raspberry is my fave. Just add a bit at a time x x

Loving the shred, just had a treat and back on the shred tomorrow x x

Saturday 26th Jan 2013

Weight - 9 stone 11. This is NOT good, I am unhappy with this. I do admit some of it is from the gala treats last night BUT it is also because of the 30 day shred I've been doing for 6 days in a row.

I'm going to be as good as gold with food for the next week and see what the scales tell me then. I've taken measurements and I've lost an inch from under my boobs (rib cage area) and STS everywhere else. Come on shred, show me something!

Sat 26.1.13

Menu

Breakfast - rhubarb, ffff, muffins

Snack - 5 cherry tomatoes

Lunch - bacon and eggs. Apple. FFFF with SF jelly.

Sparkling water. Tea. Decaff coffee.

Small Piece of chicken wrapped in bacon

Last edited:
Muffin recipe

4 eggs (separated)
8 tbsps oatbran
4 tbsps wheat bran (optional)
Tip of tsp of baking powder
6 tbsps ffff or similar yogurt
Hoof load of canderel (never weigh or measure)
Dukan flavouring (vanilla or Choc or hazlenut- also optional)

Basically. Chuck in everything and whisk.
Whisk egg whites separately. Add at the end. Stick in silicone tray.

Bake until cooked. Cool. Bag up and you have 4 days worth... Off to make some right now x

Ok ladies (and gents if there are any lurking about!)

I have just done day 7 of the 30 day shred, I had to talk myself into it because I'm tired/LAZY but I absolutely caned it! With the exception of the push ups i did the hard version of every exercise and I even worked harder than the really fit girl, punching faster and butt kicking faster too! I LOVED it and now I just feel great, specially after my gala binge last night and my weight gain!

On day 1 before I even put the DVD in the Machine I got Mr Kellmo to take pics of me, I wanted to see if there was the teensiest difference and THERE IS,

HALLELUJAH HALLELUJAH REJOICE IN JILLIAN MICHAELS,,,, (she is my God!)

I'll post the pics for you all to see (I am very flabby after having two 9 and a half lb babies, losing and gaining stones for 10'years and finally getting to goal so if you're squeamish look away............Now!)

image-2514920105.jpg

I think my belly has more definition, looks a bit flatter and my bum looks 'lifted') ...how ironic, I was focusing on my disgusting arms and they've not budged!

Last edited:
Kelbo! WOWIE Mrs you CAN see the difference you can see the line down each side of your tummy firming up and your right Your bum has lifted! YES Gillian Michaels is the BOMB! I must start doing that again. 1/2 hour in the morning wont kill me will it???

I've gawn and spoilt it today had some cheese and crackers for dinner... ooooh and a thimbleful of ginger liqeur......

bum holes... :(

Kelbo! WOWIE Mrs you CAN see the difference you can see the line down each side of your tummy firming up and your right Your bum has lifted! YES Gillian Michaels is the BOMB! I must start doing that again. 1/2 hour in the morning wont kill me will it???

I've gawn and spoilt it today had some cheese and crackers for dinner... ooooh and a thimbleful of ginger liqeur......

bum holes... :(

Thanks jellycopter,

See? My flabbiness is well hidden under those clothes!?! Ginger liqueur? Why? I'd rather have actual gingerbread men/women/families!

God I adore cheese and crackers!

I used to get up early and do it but its just too cold now, do it after work/school/whatever!

Jillian Michaels is a beast!

Blooming heck Kell, there is an amazing difference girlfriend! Seriously awesome stuff :D

P x

Thanks Pauline, it's only 7 days and its nothing special, just the shred. I do think the light is more flattering on day 7, which ALWAYS helps. To improve my fitness I sat and watched level 2 and felt myself aching from it. That's dedication for you!

Back