Kellmo's conso (sort of)

OMG........................what a difference in only 7 days. Go girl thats amazing xxx

OMG........................what a difference in only 7 days. Go girl thats amazing xxx

Thanks Sid. Yep, 7 days and I'm hooked ( a bit!)

I was just about to do day 8 and my silly 8 year old had gone an caught nits (again) so I'm off to de-louse her. My life is so glamorous!!!

lol now Im scratching xxx:D

Nits have gone but now she's not well. Poor thing, she looks dreadful and is aching all over with a sore nose and eyes.

.anyway,,,,, kind of a Dukan fail today, I'm so FRICKIN greedy, this maintenance is hard work but the good thing I can have my cake and eat it, every now and then which is kind if how I'm maintaining. I do turn down 85% of off plan stuff I am offered or can have so I think I can afford a few luxury foods.

Menu for 27.1.13

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, yogurt and a kiwi fruit.

Snack - 3 different types of cake my sister had made with my children (see? Have my cake and eat it?!) flapjack, chocolate cake and fruit cake!!!!!!

Dinner - none, felt sick.

Tea - apparently it's a Christmas dinner at my dads. Oh f u c k !

Edit - yep. Full on Christmas dinner. Turkey, carrots and swede, peas, roasties, parsnips, sausage meat stuffing and gravy. I resisted the fruit cake and custard. Yay me!

Last edited:
Amazing changes using shred keep up the good work ;)

Mmmmm cake !!!

Dammit.

I couldn't do shred. My daughter had an allergic reaction to something (perhaps the nit solution?)... her eye suddenly became very swollen and bright red and so I had to take her to the walk in centre. Oh well, life happens. She's ok now but very poorly (unrelated to eye)

I shall do it tomorrow with extra gusto!

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries and yogurt

Snack - dukan Choc chop biscuits

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

1 SF sweet. 1 normal sweet.

Tea - turkey burgers with courgette, tomato And half an avocado

Kiwi fruit.

Day 8 of shred.

Breakfast - muffins, rhubarb, blueberries and yogurt

Snack - dukan Choc chop biscuits

Lunch - turkey sausage casserole. FFFF with SF jelly crystals.

1 SF sweet. 1 normal sweet.

Tea - turkey burgers with courgette, tomato And half an avocado

Kiwi fruit.

Day 8 of shred.

Choc chop kell-bag? Sound s like it should come with egg flied lice. (Don't mention lice)!

Hope daughters better today x

Hmmm, chocolate pork chops?! Ooops. I was too busy bidding on topshop jeans on eBay!

Freya is much better thanks, think she could risk school tomorrow. Other one is now wanting calpol/attention!

Just done day 8 of shred. I bloody hate my flab. I don't know how I will tone this excess flesh?! Will it ever be toned/presentable in a costume or will I need surgery? :-(

LOVE this quote

Every time you eat something you weren't supposed to, you strengthen your giving in muscle, which makes it more likely that the next time you'll give in and the time after that and the time after that.

Every time you stick to your plan when you're tempted to eat something else, you strengthen your resistance muscle, which makes it more likely that the next time you'll resist, and the time after that and the time after that.

GO GIRL, your resistance muscle is strengthening!!

Back