Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Good God,

Today has been ridiculous. I'm talking sambuca, sweets, bread, chocolate, biscuits. More sambuca.

I'd like to officially wipe this day away. That is all.

Okay, after an (almost) whole bottle of sambuca, my weight in sugar consumed and a Tina Turner style workout over the weekend this is me back on it.

Sunday 3.2.13

Breakfast - rhubarb, blueberries, muffin, FFFF. Tea. Vimto

Day 2 level 2 of 30 day shred.

2 oranges

Dinner - lean bacon, egg, mushrooms, beans. FFFF with blueberries.

(Asked husband to hide the scales until at least Friday!)

Last edited:
Ha ha ha love your style :) x

Back on it xxx

I'm trying out the 30 days shred its a killer! Lol so big congrats on level 2! No doubt that sambuca will be burnt off in minutes :) Lol

Keep it up ure doing great :) I'm sure those scales will be singing ure praises very soon!

I'm trying out the 30 days shred its a killer! Lol so big congrats on level 2! No doubt that sambuca will be burnt off in minutes :) Lol

Keep it up ure doing great :) I'm sure those scales will be singing ure praises very soon!

I think it's going to take a lot longer to burn off the amount of sambuca I nailed! I've actually gained weight doing the shred (not happy but I suppose I'm building muscle and toning) so in not going to pay too much attention to the scales until I've done the full 30 days - also after this weekend I have asked my husband to hide the scales. I want to get back to goal weight before I step on those bad boys!

Mon 4.2.13

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - chicken curry. Apple

Snack - orange

Tea - homemade chicken burgers, BNS and sweetcorn. FFFF with SF jelly.

Snack - 2 slices of ham. A carrot (pulled out my filling eating this damn thing - knew I should have had protein).

Doing at least 2 PP days this week to lose the excess caused by the er, excess!! Tue and Thu hopefully!

Couldn't do shred today as so much planning to do :-(

Last edited:
Mon 4.2.13

Breakfast - usual

Snack - leftover muffin

Lunch - chicken curry. Apple

Snack - orange

Tea - homemade chicken burgers, BNS and sweetcorn. FFFF with SF jelly.

Snack - 2 slices of ham. A carrot (pulled out my filling eating this damn thing - knew I should have had protein).

Doing at least 2 PP days this week to lose the excess caused by the er, excess!! Tue and Thu hopefully!

Couldn't do shred today as so much planning to do :-(

Lol as homer says you don't make friends with salad you don't make friends with salad!

Stupid carrot.

Menu for Tue 5.2.13

PP day. (First of at least 3 this week)

Breakfast - lean bacon and eggs

Lunch - ffff with sweetener and oatbran muffin

Menu for Tue 5.2.13

PP day. (First of at least 3 this week)

Breakfast - lean bacon and eggs

Lunch - ffff with sweetener and oatbran muffin[

Snack - SF jelly

Tea - turkey sausages, steak. SF jelly

Snack - more SF jelly

(Ready for a woosh tomorrow!)

Last edited:
Erm, ace all day then had a whopping gala meal for my dads 60th. *rolls eyes, shrugs shoulders*

Lets start AGAIN tomorrow

Lol he's only sixty once. I had lunch then crisps a four finger kit kat a yogurt, a cheese sandwich when I got home and I've just eaten my dinner.... So that's going well! :)

Hey kee kee McGee - I've got to for another chat over coffee tomorrow morning! I'll be meeting the lady I would be working with..... What's that all about?! I've never had to meet a potential colleague before a formal interview! Eeeeek keep fingers crossed!

Oh wow how exciting Eezer Goode!

What you gonna wear?!?!!'

Best if luck chicken, I will be thinking of you, let me know how it goes and ill try and respond in the staff room at lunch time (if I can get the 3G) x x

Back