Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Menu for 7.2.13

Breakfast - bacon and eggs

Lunch - yogurt and muffin

Tea - chicken burgers (homemade with a smidge of onion in them). 2 slices of steak with BBQ seasoning.

Friday 8.2.13

Weight - 9 stone 12. 5lbs over goal weight - 3lbs of this I have put down to the 'shred' but its not nice looking at the scales. This maintaining business is damned hard.

I've done 2 pp days already this week but I had a huge gala meal in Wednesday. I'm considering doing more pp days - to do them together may be an idea this time?....

Must also drink more water today.....

Anyway-

Breakfast - rhubarb, ffff and half oatbran allowance in muffins. Pint of water. Tea .

Snack - water. Yum.

Lunch - chicken and veg curry. Water.

Snack - more water! FFFF with SF jelly.

Tea - leftovers of chilli. 2 turkey sausages and 1 fried egg. Apple.

Snack - I cut up half an avocado and some cherry tomatoes, took 2 bites of avocado as threw it away - just too calorific. Scoffed the tomatoes though x

Im plannig to do 2 days of PP this weekend. I feel fat and fed up and miserable :-(

Last edited:
Ok.

Sat 9th Feb 2013

Breakfast - rhubarb, ffff and muffin
Tea. 2 pints of water.

Level 2 day 4 of 30 day shred (halfway through it tomorrow)

1 litre of water.

Another half litre water.

Dinner - Packet of crayfish tails. (£1.39 at Lidl - delicious!)
Roast chicken

Tea - 2 chicken burgers, 1 turkey sausage, 2 eggs.

I have a sugar free jelly made with diet lemonade waiting for me in the fridge! Hot bath, jarmers, children in bed, jelly and a film x

Snack - SF jelly and ffff with dukan flavouring.

Last edited:
Yeayyyyy!

Dukan works yet again - I've lost 3lb since Friday just by doing a strict PP day and drinking tonnes of water/liquids in general! I also did the shred which is getting easier (read that as I don't want to die as soon as I used to!)

Another PP day today to try and shift these last 2lbs.

Breakfast - rhubarb (tolerated but essential!), muffin, ffff. Water and tea.

Exercise - 50 minute walk with little dog!

Lunch - 2 eggs, 1 turkey sausage.

Tea - stewed beef with broccoli and carrots and swede. I had no choice but to have veg. I went to my sisters for my nan's birthday so she did a buffet. I left the carbs (2 delish types of bread with real butter) cake, chocolates, crisps, biscuits, cakes so I think I did pretty well!

Pleased with myself!

Didn't do shred but you know, I had a big walk!

Going to have some jelly and chill on the couch until bedtime x x

Last edited:
Well done kiddo! I've just got some chicken legs roasting as we speak for lunches this week. Here we go again! B ring it on

Thanks Jel- how's your day been?

I'm on half term this week so more temptation with the children about BUT I can cook whenever I need to and snack on boiled eggs rather than fruit and veg x

Back