Kellmo's conso (sort of)

Bloody LOVE LOVE L O V E Dukan!

Today I am at goal weight after losing 5lbs in 6 days -this includes the 2lbs I had gained after starting the shred which I put down to water retention/muscle gain!

I did mostly PV days with 2 whole PP days.

Even though I am 4 and a half stone lighter than I was this time last year I really felt those extra 5lbs. I've learnt that those 5lbs were the difference between wearing a pair of jeans without a muffin top and feeling tonnes better about myself. Before I lost the weight I would have thought the 5lbs were negligible and ignores a loss/gain of 5 but it is these 5 that keep me sane. I'm on a bit of a mission to lose a couple more to try and get rid of my belly - it's so out of proportion to the rest of me and getting me down:-(

I am skinny on my chest (can sometimes see my bones) yet I can grab huge handfuls of my stomach.... I'm going to persevere with the shred and then target some abdominal exercises to try and shift it.

Anyways,

Breakfast - muffin, rhubarb and FFFF
Tea. Water. Vimto.

Dinner - chicken curry with veg. FFFF with SF jelly.

Snack - smoked salmon and cherry tomatoes

Tea - half chicken breast with salad and garlic peri peri sauce (owchhhhh too spicy!)

Snack - 2 throat lozenges (massively sore throat and losing my voice!)

Last edited:
Thanks jellyfish,

I have just realised I forgot to pure PP Wednesday yesterday - erm???

Will do PP Friday instead!

I am skinny on my chest (can sometimes see my bones) yet I can grab huge handfuls of my stomach.... I'm going to persevere with the shred and then target some abdominal exercises to try and shift it.

Im the same, hate my stomach. Im a totally healthy weight and according to that wellbeing MOT I had last week also totally lean etc etc but my belly seriously needs some serious work

Even though I am 4 and a half stone lighter than I was this time last year I really felt those extra 5lbs. I've learnt that those 5lbs were the difference between wearing a pair of jeans without a muffin top and feeling tonnes better about myself.
Fan.....bloody.....tastic xxx :D

What make is it???

Oooooo will invest in a tube, bit of colour always slims the wobbly bits xxx (bits, Ill have to bathe in it ) lol

Weight: 9 stone 7 (yayyyy! Goal weight!)

PP Friday as I forgot to do it Wednesday!

Breakfast - rhubarb, ffff and muffins. DAYUMMM I love my breakfast.

1 hour walk with dog.

Lunch - chicken burger, 2 slices lean bacon, 1 egg.

Edit - feel SO poorly I can't even face eating (why oh why when I'm at bleeding goal?!)

Edit again - 2 boiled eggs and 3 slices ham. FFFF with sweetener.

Feel like twice heated **** :-(

Last edited:
Have a good day tomorrow my little tango queen!

I happen to like orange!!! Eeeeeeeks!

My uncle has bought tickets to some charity do so we're off there tomorrow night. Got a gorge dress heels and if my fake tan goes tits up it'll be dark anyway!!! Plus I should be at my slimmest with this lack if appetite malarkey (new one for me)

X x x

:)

Back