Total Solution Kelly's Asos dress 4 Christmas

Morning all ive ordered my bumper pack now.. :) i didnt scale hop this morning was to tired lol hope my exante comes tomorrow before i go to work.

Im so hungry i wanted to cry this morning, but need to get on with it i suppose. Im going to the gym on my dinner break spin class will this be ok? thanx for reading K :)

hey , well done for getting through day 1 :D
its really not recommended to any any intense exercise in the first couple of weeks till your body gets used to the reduced calories , I wuld think a spin class may make you feel pretty rough to be honest .

hey , well done for getting through day 1 :D
its really not recommended to any any intense exercise in the first couple of weeks till your body gets used to the reduced calories , I wuld think a spin class may make you feel pretty rough to be honest .
Thank you Katie :)

Ok i will hold off from the gym... i hate wasting my membership lol

Hi Kelly, just wanted to say good luck when your package arrives. I love dress 1 too :)

Thank you Elmerfudd

Ok 2 shakes down and coffee i feel ill... can i have a banana or yogurt?? jodie my mate wont answer her phone.. feel shaky and weak already.

thanx K x

Morning all my bumper pack as arrive nice and early just as well as im staying indoors today.. what is this world coming to? :(

Anyway the bars look yummy.. wow im going to have a warm choc shake now, im feeling ok this morning i was going to scale hop this morning but trying not to till weigh in day sunday morning.

Hope everyones well today Kelly x

Aw man I'm in bed watching old fools and horses ... Ran out of bed raided the fridge ate 4 chicken meatballs now I'm hunger and want more!! :( :( this is so hard

It's to early for my shake... I'm so weak :(

Try halving ur shakes and have 4 packs if need be. Or ease ur way in on ws. Can't have u feeling weak and shaky now.x

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)

Try halving ur shakes and have 4 packs if need be. Or ease ur way in on ws. Can't have u feeling weak and shaky now.x

13lbs lost so far! 12st (updated daily)
Thanx Tink ive had a bar now a cuppa watching come dine with me.
I just wanted to wait a lil longer.. can i have 4 packs?? will i gain weight with the extra pack ?
x

4 packs shouldnt make any difference , you certainly wont gain weight , and a lot of people find they do better on 4 a day :) dont worry about the slip up , you wont have done any damage :)
Ive had my last shake, but if i do struggle i will have another so far so good today.

I had four packs a day for the first week and still lost 5lbs so it does still work and the extra pack really helped to get me through the nights ;) Hope you have a great WI

Back