Total Solution Kelly's Asos dress 4 Christmas

I had four packs a day for the first week and still lost 5lbs so it does still work and the extra pack really helped to get me through the nights ;) Hope you have a great WI
Thank you katt.. i will bear that in mind from now on :)
well done on your loss x

yay you are doing great :D Just the knowledge that you can havee another pack if you really need it helps me stick to 3 .. I have 4 once a week when I am doing my first night shift as I am up for 24 hours so need that extra one !!

Some people are day 4/5 but don't go solely on ketostix as there is no poss way you won't be if uv stuck to it 100% if your going by feeling hungry still that's normal is it can take 1-2 weeks before the mental hunger subsides. Your doing great! Wait till your weigh in! Xx

Oh my well two things day 5 over :) but I've eaten 2 BL bars so yummy and think lol the carbs are lower so not too worried but can't make this an habit lol
I will check the scales tomorrow fingers crossed.
I did body pump tonight using weights on my back and doing lunges painful painful .)

determinator said:
I have had 2 BL in a day twice now with no problems , they are nearly half the carbs of the exante ones so not a problem really .. although I am not that keen on them so sticking with my exante bars :)

I have to admit I have too. I guess occasionally doesn't do any harm. If it's a 2nd bar or something off plan I know what I'd opt for :)

The only problem is the nutrients aren't identical to exante ones so you do need to be careful

If they weren't so expensive I'd eat them when I wasn't on a diet lol

I feel fuller tonight lol I so can't wait to shift this weight :)

I'm going to win this fight to lose the fat plus after I'm thinking about moving over to CD for maintaince going up the plans 1000 to 1500 what u think?
This is a life time change :)

Last edited:
Kelly u need to get a better phone to post your own pictures my lovely.. Lol lol

Gonna read your diary now these BL bars look nice. I've just posted in my diary chick xx

I feel fuller tonight lol I so can't wait to shift this weight :)

I'm going to win this fight to lose the fat plus after I'm thinking about moving over to CD for maintaince going up the plans 1000 to 1500 what u think?
This is a life time change :)
The CD plans are great for refeeding , shame exante doesnt really do such a well laid out step up guide , but no reason not to join CD to move up back to 'normal' food . Having done CD and the 1000 and 1200 plans I have all the info and will use this along with the exante shakes to refeed :D

Kelly u need to get a better phone to post your own pictures my lovely.. Lol lol

Gonna read your diary now these BL bars look nice. I've just posted in my diary chick xx
Lol i do know how to send pictures I sent this to you didn't I thank you.

Katie I'm trying to think ahead lol thanx for your advice x

A failed day totally... i was down 2 lbs this total of 6 lbs in 6 days wow then i go and ruin this by eating out at the pub.. followed by a grab bag of wotsis.. now i feel fed up.

weigh in on sunday im hoping i can still make it as a 7 lbs loss tomorrow is exante wagon without any blips.

feel terrible but i did last long 6 days LOL x kelly you can do it :)

well done kelly on a great loss. :D

we all have slip ups from time to time. pizza got the better of me yesterday :(

keep up the good work ;)

Thank you Julie..

Now I don't want to be rude at all bug I'm so amazed how quickly people can gain weight from stopping a vlcd:( :(

It's kind of worried me this morning, as I've read around the forum mainly CD/ LL/ exante / liptom and have noticed after months weeks of stopping it's possible to gain stones..

I hope I don't do this?? I am reading other sources to about maintaince and how to stay in control. But I think I may stop reading threads where ppl have gained stones in a few months!!!

I hope these people can get back on track soon as I so feel for the
Not in a mean way of course, buy I will still swop to CD soon.
Oh shall I not ?
Hope I'm not talking to myself with this post :) lol lol

i got to goal on exante and gained a stone when i stopped. this was my own fault though as i stopped weighing myself and had a holiday. i maintained for a while but let myself slip!!
this time when i get to goal i am going to weigh myself at least once a week and try to eat sensible, chicken salads and the like!
it can be done as long as you dont go straight for the burgers as soon as you have got to goal! ;)

Back