Kelly's Weight Loss Voyage

Thank you! :)

This is my meal from last night -

61361_433530764359_509094359_4728127_3408306_n.jpg

Griddled jerk style chicken, with healthy rice and peas served with griddled corn.

It was absolutely divine.

I have no idea how he made it though otherwise I'd post recipes. I know he made the rice with yoghurt instead of coconut milk.

xxxxx

Heheh we can try that Alex! :D

One week after re-starting and I have now lost my holiday gain. So onwards and downwards from now!!!! :bunnydance: xxx

Is your b/f a chef? He's certainly got the presentation bit down!!

yes i was going to ask the same thing... my dad is a chef and he doesnt do stuff like that! so you b/f is very talented...

and can i when i go back to eating, have you guys round for dinner every day... catch is he has to cook! lol

well done on getting rid of those holiday squatters!!!

:)

Hehehe no he's not a chef. His dad owns his own cafe and is a cook so he learned the basics from him but the creative and stylistic presentation is all his own doing. I'm a lucky girl! :D

PS. Of course we will come round everyday Kes. Manchester to Oxfordshire is only down the road. ;) xx

right so from mid jan (when we get back from aus) every night.. lol

Yesterday was a good day really.

At lunch me and some work friends went over to a small shopping centre for lunch (we go there most days), I always take sandwiches anyway but there's food places like Subway, Burger King, some fried chicken place, a salad bar and a jacket potato place.... AND Harry Ramsdens.
All my work friends had fish and chips... i was surrounded. But I resisted! :D

And for dinner I made healthy fish and chips. I had a breaded cod from the sainburys be good to you range (they come frozen) with some mccain oven chips and mushy peas. It was a nice treat and was divine!!

Also in sainsburys I found new chocolate wheatabix (not minis, the original big ones). So I had some of them for breakfast today and they were tasty!! xxx

whats the fat content in those chocolate weetabix?

theyre not as bad as i thought, thanks Kelly :)

hmmm YUM... i love them! they are delish. although when you measure out what you are supposed to have, it doesnt seem like a lot. but if you add some strawberries or raspberries.. it really does fill you up!

I have kind of neglected my diary for a little while, in terms of doing it properly.

Monday I was SUPER good all day so decided to have a treat in the evening. I had a WW chicken tikka curry, a small portion of bombay potatoes and a sainsburys basics plain naan. It was devine!!! :D

Yesterday I was really good again to make up for it and had...

Breakie: 2 shredded wheat, glass of orange juice
Lunch: 2 slices of 50/50 bread with 2 sainsburys be good to yourself chicken and stuffing slices. 1 banana, and a fat free activia.
Dinner: grillied chicken in a pitta bread with sweetchilli sauce and salad. Served with a few oven chips.
Pudding: A really small portion of lidl lemon sorbet

Today:

Breakfast: 2 chocolate wheetabix and a glass of orange juice
Lunch: 2 slices of 50/50 bread with 2 sainsburys be good to yourself chicken and stuffing slices. Caramel snack a jacks, 1 satsuma, and a fat free activia.
Tonight I will have: Sainsburys fresh ravioli pasta filled with pumpkin and a WW parmesan and pesto sauce.

The ravioli sounds gorgeous! Have to look for that.

ohhh that ravioli does sound nice!!!

Ooo also, Sainbury's has WW sauces on offer for £1 at the min, I got 4 the other day... Korma, Tikka Masala, Roasted Garlic Pasta Sauce and the Parmesan and Pesto Pasta Sauce.

Is the parmesan and pesto one nice Kelly? I saw it this afternoon for a quid in a cheapo shop near me (everything's either damaged or near its best before date) but I was rushing to get to the hairdressers so I didn't get any.

Back