Kellys WW diary

kellymarie3488

Silver Member
Hi guys this is my first time on WW i have just lost 2 stone 10lbs on CD taking me to 11stone 12lbs, but just cant do it anymore for lots of reasons, the main one being that i miss fruit and the normality of eating!!

So my diary might look a little strange as im still cutting out my CD products, ive pointed them and they are all 4pps. I have done 1 week of adding food tomorrow will be the start of my week 2 of cutting them (i will be having just 2 products). Im not officially joining the meetings untill i have completely cut out the CD products, as its quite likely that i will gain in my first few weeks :( so i dont want a few gains on my card....its just very disheartening. So here goes...

day 1

BREAKFAST

CD shake 4pps
strawberrys, grapes w&r and kiwi 0pp
ww yog 1pp

LUNCH

ww pitta 3pps
ww chicken slices 1pp
lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes 0pp
extra light mayo 2pps
coconut perle de lait 4pps??

DINNER

ww dinner 9pps
ww choc whip desert 1pp
banana 0pp
CD shake 4pps

I am kinda doing it the easy way at the moment using lots off ww products but this will just be untill i get all the proba stuff and have the app. if anyone notices anything wrong please say.

If someone could double check this for me as is coming up as 0pp not i doubt it as its mayo!? protien 0.1g, carb 1.3, fat 0.7, fibre trace...would be much apreciated :)

all lookss good... hw mch mayo are ur having? and is that the values for 100g? :)

Thanks :) with the mayo that was just for 10g and would prob have 20g so i can actually taste it lol. i just doubled the amounts to make it for 20g and it said 1pp so think ill just go with that unless im corrected lol

Great thank you :)

Hi Kelly ..welcome and good luck ..here to follow your diary x

Thank you! I need luck, sounds a bit strange but finding it hard to drop my CD shakes :S and when i do what do i replace the 8pps with!? i no we can have naughty things but i dont wanna eat lots of rubbish but obviously fruit ect is free.

Got some cadburys hilights hot chocs for a little treat and as ive not eaten properly in so long it tasted SOOOOO good!! Yum!!!

Today went really well ive decided not to have the shakes so had other bits instead still within my 29pps.

Day 2

milk allowance 1pp
strawberrys, grapes w&r, kiwi and banana 0pp
ww yog 1pp

Belvita milk biccys 6pps

ww chicken slices 1pp
hard boiled egg 1pp??
el mayo 3pps
ww pitta 3pp
salad 0pp

ww pasta bake 9pps
strawberry whip + strawberrys 1pp

caramell wafer 2pp
hilights hot choc 1pp

29/29 daily pps
0/49 weekly pps

Thank you. There goes my hot choc lol

Day 2

milk allowance 1pp
strawberrys, grapes w&r, kiwi and banana 0pp
ww yog 1pp

Belvita milk biccys 6pps

ww chicken slices 1pp
hard boiled egg 2pp
el mayo 3pps
ww pitta 3pp
salad 0pp

ww pasta bake 9pps
strawberry whip + strawberrys 1pp

caramell wafer 2pp

29/29 daily pps
0/49 weekly pps

Today went as planned, didnt have the pitta (forgot it) so i had an extra wafer and enjoying my hot choc :)

Day 3

Milk 1pp
fruit 0pp
ww yog 1pp
alpen bar 3pp

tuna 3pp
salad 0pp
mayo 2pp
caramel wafer 2pp

ww pizza 7pps
salad 0pp

Thanks for the support guys :)
Still got 10pps left after....really not sure what to have!?

How about a yoghurt or some toast love toast and a cup of tea before bed lol x

Mmmmmm sounds good or i may even ditch the salad at dinner and have some chips lol

Hmmm well today hasnt really gone to plan, been home most the day with a poorly baby and bored toddler...stressed!!! so i ended up having:

alpen bar 3pp
ww yog and banana 1pp
milkyway yog 4pp
2 mini battemburgs 8pp!!!
hilights hot choc 1pp

So ive dipped into my weeklies by 11pp, im a bit dissapointed in myself but thats what they are there for right.

Day 4

milk 1pp
ww yog 1pp
fruit 0pp

alpen bar 3pp

pitta 3pp
2* eggs 4pp
el mayo 2pp
salad 0pp

caramel wafer 2pp

Quorn pepper grills 6pp
veg(w scorn) 1pp
mayo 2pp

leaves 4pp for something yummy

29/29dpp 11/49wpp

Had a great day, diet wise, went to Greggs and resisted just had a cuppa t. so glad i did as my lunch was soooo good instead of what i listed i had

ww wrap 3 pp
ww bacon 2pp
egg 2pp
el mayo 2pp
salad 0pp

deifinately didnt tast like diet food!!

Ive also had
banana and ww yog 1pp
options coconut hot choc 1pp...yummy!!!

3pp left for a little snack later

will post tomorrows food diary later :)

It was very hard! normally id have 2 sausage rolls, a cream bun and a hot with cream and all the extras lol!! Id hate to think how many pps that all is!

Day 5

milk 1pp
fruit 0pp
ww yog 1pp

alpen bar 3pp

crabsticks 3pp
seafood sauce 3pp
salad 0pp

caramel wafer 2pp

leaves 16pp for sunday dinner :)

29/29 daily pp
11/49 weekly pp