Kellys WW diary

I always used to have a cheese n onion pasty a jumbo sausage roll and a cream cake lol. I love the smell of all the pasties yummy xx

well done for resisting Kelly ...have a lovely Sundy dinner x

Thanks guys :)

had a lovely sunday but ate all my weeklies, Mcdonalds breakfast, huge roast lamb dinner with all the trimmings and ice cream :S

yesterday however i was brilliant and stuck to my 29pps

today i have had

milk 1pp
fruit 0pp
yog 1pp

ww lemon cake 2pp (sooo tiny!!!)

eggs 4pp
bacon 1pp
mayo 3pp
salad 0pp

saj 3pp

ww spag bol bake 9pp
salad 0pp
rolo yog 5pp

Hi, welcome. Good luck on ww I'm sure it's much nicer being able to eat again ;-) x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

The breakfast was soooo good!! lol

yes its great eating again :) (how strange does that sound!?) and im chuffed to say that i lost 2lbs :D i was expecting a gain after eating so little so so long!!

today so far Day 8

milk 1pp
fruit 0pp
yog 1pp

2 eggs 4pp
mushrooms 0pp
mayo 2pp
salad 0pp

ww cake bar 2pp
ww oat cookies 2pp

17pp for dinner and snacks :)

Oh and my OH got me a lovely new coat from Next.....in a size 12 and it fits :D very happy lady right now!

Thanks girls :D cant wait till it gets a bit colder so i can wear it lol! gone from a large 16 at 14stone 8lbs to a 12(on top) and 14 (bottom) at 11stone 12lbs....feels so good! bring on my goal weight!!

Aww thanks :) im sure you will do great!! x

well today i dont no whats wrong with me ill i want to do it EAT!! so this is what i have eaten today after i wrote my diary......

tuna 3pp
pitta 3pp
mayo 1pp

quorn lamb grills 5pp
salad 0pp
mayo 3pp

carrot cake 2pp
velvet crunch 2pp
pink and white 1pp

so 4pp over

7/49dpp

Was naughly before bed last night and have no idea why! i ate ww lemon drizzle slice, ww cake bar and cheese and onion velvet crunch :( only 6pp in total but still was pointless....

Day 9

milk 1pp
yog 1pp
banana and grapes 0pp

spetcial k bliss 2pp

ww wrap 3pp
crab sticks 3pp
seafood sauce 3pp
salad 0pp

ww carrot cake 2pp

ww meal 6pp
veg (with s corn) 1pp

velvet crunch 2pp

daily pp 24/29
weekly pp 13/49 (used a few before bed :( the shame )

Thank you, although think i need to mix it up a bit as i eat quite a lot of the same foods :S x

Ahhhh someone needs to stop me! i have had the most stressful day, toddler has got the runs (sorry tmi) so we have been stuck in doors all day and i have been constantly waiting for the next meal and now ive had dinner i have just eaten 2 wafers 4pp a milkyway yog 4pp and some chicken slices 1pp what the hell is wrong with me!? i think maybe totm is on its way and it usually makes me STARVING!! :( so angry at myself! I no ive not blown it as ive got the weeklies to fall back on but was actually trying now to use them this week...not going very well so far!! 18/49wpp

Thanks and i no your right :) just gonna draw a line under it and from now im just gonna tell myself that ive not got any weeklies left and see if that helps lol!

Day 10

milk 1pp
yog 1pp
fruit 0pp

alpen bar 3pp

salad 0pp
2 eggs 4pp
mayo 2pp
bacon 1pp

velvet crunch 2pp

ww meal 6pp
scorn 1pp
veg 0pp

choc wafer 2pp

23/29

keep goin Kelly you will be fine ..thats what weeklies are for ...went a bit overboard myself last nite ..lol.x

Think we have to have a bit of a blow out every now and then well i no i do lol! think i just do it when i get bored :( need to get a new WII and get the Zumba game or something for when the kids are sleep :) x

day 11

milk 1pp

speical k bliss 2pp
ww yog 2pp

crabsticks 3pp
sfood sauce 2pp
salad 0pp
velvet crunch 2pp

ww pasta bake 9pp
salad 0pp

milkybar 6pp??

bit fudge 2pp