Kelpie's Diary

Next loss coming you'll be in your healthy BMI :D

Hey Kelpie,

Gotta lot the whoosh! You look amazing in your jeans, can only dream for the day when I look like that!

You are doing so well with all your steps and runs, glad you felt it was fun and not a chore.

Good for you for being brave, I applaud you for that!

It's hard when you are feeling so flat, I know what you mean I'm kinda the same right now. Feel like I'm stuck in groundhog day sometimes but I know that will get better with time.
Dxxx

Hey Kelpie,

Gotta lot the whoosh! You look amazing in your jeans, can only dream for the day when I look like that!

You are doing so well with all your steps and runs, glad you felt it was fun and not a chore.

Good for you for being brave, I applaud you for that!

It's hard when you are feeling so flat, I know what you mean I'm kinda the same right now. Feel like I'm stuck in groundhog day sometimes but I know that will get better with time.
Dxxx

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. There are so many groundhog days and then you wake up and realise another big shift has happened. Not necessarily weight, but shape or how you feel, or just some mental aspect.... Everyone ploughing their way through this has immense inner strength. People who don't struggle with their weight have no idea!

I have a date tonight. He is beautiful and hilarious. It's a good day.

Thank you so much, that means a lot to me. There are so many groundhog days and then you wake up and realise another big shift has happened. Not necessarily weight, but shape or how you feel, or just some mental aspect.... Everyone ploughing their way through this has immense inner strength. People who don't struggle with their weight have no idea!

I have a date tonight. He is beautiful and hilarious. It's a good day.
Wow - enjoy your date and do let us know how it goes!:)

Just been catching up after a break on here. Glad things are looking up for you after recent events (loving the being brave!) Hope you're having a good week x

Thank you, everyone.

Weigh-in Friday at 163, so I've lost 4.8lb this week. Following the pattern of fast week then slow week.

17 weeks in. I'm going to continue to use exante as I work out my 'new normal', but TS days are probably done. I zipped up some size 10 jeans yesterday (primark and therefore elastic, but still) and I feel comfortable in myself. I think another stone could come off and look good, but more slowly, with focus on exercise. This is not the end! I will still hang out here if that's OK.

Things looking up for getting my own place this year, fingers crossed. I'm busy and tired but good.

This weekend, I chose to eat to be social (Mr First Date from up thread and... actually another first date: you only live once...!). I found it tough, which made me think hard about how entrenched I've become with not really eating.

I made good choices and am still down on the scale this morning. I need to put effort into working out a way of eating this week, because I'm OK, and I can push on, but I would say the past few months have put me somewhere just on the edge of dangerous thinking.

Just sharing this as part of the experience of one of these diets. Iron control over food might be what you need to stop being obese, but it's a dangerous thing too. It has worked wonders for me but I'm glad I'm in good touch with my thought processes at the moment.

Hey, Friday weigh-in. Out of the 160s at 159.8lb.
6lbs until I've lost 5 stone overall.

17 weeks strict exante and then the past week mix and match with food choices and exante products. Pleased that I've still lost over 3lb this week despite eating and having careful drinks. I haven't been stressing too much about keto food, because once you're mixing, exante products will put you over a strict carb limit anyway. But I have been paying very close attention to my appetite, and doing things like removing a chicken burger from the bun, deciding which days just to TS on instead etc.

I'm running and walking just as much as before. No doubt weight loss will slow, but I'm enjoying life.

Still seeing Mr Exciting First Date, who is lovely, but have had a few other dates too.. Zero rush to get into anything serious just after exiting the last relationship. Been catching up with friends. House stuff is progressing and I'm nearly ready to start viewing properties. I'm tired! My hobbies are suffering. But there's lots of good going on.

My initial goal was 153lb and I can now see that. Ultimate has always been about 130 but I need to see what's good for my body. I have had some attempted 'interventions' by people in my life recently. I get it. I still want to change my body shape some with exercise, and Ive got "clothes aims". Going a little slower and taking care of myself. My hair will thank me. I will look again at 153 and see how I feel.

Wow! Massive congratulations. So very well done!

Thank you both. Friday rolls around. 157.2lb today, so down 2.6lb for the week. Still gradually increasing cals and making choices with food.

This week I have had some terrible news about a family member, which I am finding tough. Trying to be mindful of not over or under eating as a response.

Been reading diaries and cheering you all on from here but apologies I haven't been very present. X

Thank you both. Friday rolls around. 157.2lb today, so down 2.6lb for the week. Still gradually increasing cals and making choices with food.

This week I have had some terrible news about a family member, which I am finding tough. Trying to be mindful of not over or under eating as a response.

Been reading diaries and cheering you all on from here but apologies I haven't been very present. X

Congratulations on your loss.

Sorry to hear about your news, these things are always so hard and its easy to turn to food for comfort so good on you for staying mindful.

Take care.

It's difficult when one gets bad news. Sending you many hugs and well done on keeping it up so well!

Hello. Still trucking along! Maintaining at the moment while I deal with things. Finding it pretty easy to eat within calorie limit, and weight is going down a little overall. I'll make another push to lower in a week or so. Thinking of you all.

Hey Kelpie! Happy things are maintenance/still going down albeit slowly. Im at the exact same stage as you atm. Work is incredibly overwhelming and have not done any physical activity in ages but at staying in the calorie range at least is helping. Only loosing 100grams now and then though as Id find it difficult to do 600cals atm. Keep trucking!

Back