Kelpie's Diary

Still around, still trucking.
Maintaining at 157 through a really hectic time. Lots of problems to deal with, but also lots of good things. Balancing dinner & drinks a few times a week with low intake days and exercise and... It's not a problem. Same weight all month. If anyone out there has a long way to go and is despairing that this is forever, it's not. There is life beyond. Keep going!

After this next busy weekend I'll be focusing on losing again. Would like to be in the 140s at the end of the year.

Remembering the dress I was so excited to get into in the summer, in a 14. I've just repurchased in an 8, and will be wearing it out tonight (I'm tall, for reference/context!) THAT feels good.

Hoping you're all well and sending you positivity x

Well done you’ve done amazingly

I know what your saying is correct I maintained at 10st 7 before having my son 6 years ago. Journeys have all sorts of interesting things along the way but the destination is fantastic- keep going

Maintaining at 157 through a really hectic time. Lots of problems to deal with, but also lots of good things. Balancing dinner & drinks a few times a week with low intake days and exercise and... It's not a problem. Same weight all month. If anyone out there has a long way to go and is despairing that this is forever, it's not. There is life beyond. Keep going!

After this next busy weekend I'll be focusing on losing again. Would like to be in the 140s at the end of the year.

Remembering the dress I was so excited to get into in the summer, in a 14. I've just repurchased in an 8, and will be wearing it out tonight (I'm tall, for reference/context!) THAT feels good.

Wow that must feel fantastic, well done!

Great to hear how well you are doing Kelpie and well done on your size 8 dress:0clapper:

Well done dear Kelpie!

Back