*** Kel's CD Support Group ***

kelly1977

Back On CD.......
Hello Ladies ;)

And Welcome to you all.

This is a group for anyone on the Cambridge Diet who are first timers or re-starting.
Whether its your 1st day or your well into the diet with your target in reach..

You dont need to ask to join, the more the merrier.. :D

So lets start with the introductions & get to know our CD Buddies..

:grouphugg::grouphugg::grouphugg:

I'm Kel, 33 yrs old & live in Hartlepool. (North East)
I have probably been on a diet since school & have tried most of them, For me CD is the only diet that seems to work & gives fab quick results..

I have re-started today at 12.13.. :(
I first started CD at 15.7, which is the heaviest I have ever been, my first target is going to be 11.7 then I will make myself mini goals after that.

I really struggle with CD when I dont have support so I'm hoping this group will help me through it. I really want to be 100% with no cheating..

My weigh day will be on a Monday...

Looking Forward to getting to know you all.
I am sooooooo Excited I could wee..... ha ha...

Hugs
Kel
xx

Last edited by a moderator:
hi kelly

lm ann have lost 7 1/2 stone on cd 3yrs ago, regained some back , cd really works when your 100% l restarted back today after a major blowout so you came along at a perfect time l too struggle without support the guys here are fab
looking forward to reading everyones posts

hi kelly

lm ann have lost 7 1/2 stone on cd 3yrs ago, regained some back , cd really works when your 100% l restarted back today after a major blowout so you came along at a perfect time l too struggle without support the guys here are fab
looking forward to reading everyones posts

Hiya Ann

Wow thats a huge achievement losing so much weight, Well Done.

Yeah I love this website, been a member for years but mainly come on when I am on CD, I have restarted quite a few times but vow this is my last.. :rolleyes:

We can do it....

Hi I'm Helen, I'm 24 from Cheshire.

I started CD about five years ago and got to within spitting distance of my goal but due to many reasons I stopped and now have put on all my weight so I am going to go for it again.

My weigh in day will probably be Wednesdays or Thursdays.

Hiya Helen

I know how u feel.. Its so fustrating when you gain the weight, maintaining is really hard. thats why I wanna be 100% as if I start cheating or nibbling I think oh well I have cheating I may as well keep eating then the next morning when you weigh yourself & realise the damage you have done its upsetting..
I have added u on fb.. :D

x

Hello hun,
I started today 14st 12 and really looking forward to my first weight in although it will be after 10 days,so seriously looking for some decent loss!
Can I be nosey and ask.....Is that you in your pic in your signature?
xx

Hi, I'm Emma. I'm 32, I live in North London. I have 2 girls aged 9yrs & 6yrs. I have been on and off diets for most of my life. Tried them all. I have never done CD before. But I have done Lipotrim before, lasted 3 wks and lost 24lbs, then put it all back on and more. I need this group to stay on track and motivated. I start CD tomorrow. My WI day will be a Monday. I have about 5 and half stone to lose. I would love to be in the 12's for my holiday at beginning of Aug. Then in the 10's for my wedding next July!!
Good luck everyone
X

I would just like to add, I know it's frowned upon but I'm a serial weigher!! I can't help myself. But I will only take my CDC weigh in as the official one. I also am aiming to stay 100% until 1st July.

Great thread idea! :D

I'm Emma, 26 years old with 6 stone to loose. My signature explains my journey of CD. Like you Kel, CD is the only diet that works for me. I find that I need a complete break from food otherwise that 'treat' is always ok for me to have :d'oh: Sadly the scales don't agree!

I find the 'getting into ketosis' a struggle, but once I am in ketosis, then I seem to roll with it. Ok so I have days where I admit I fancy something (usually something from the bloody m&s adverts :drool: ) but when I weigh in with my CDC each week it spurs me on to keep going. :girlpower:

I'm lucky that my hubby is very supportive of me doing CD, and with him being strong for me it helps when my Mum begins her "i'm concerned about you" talks. :sigh:

The reason I'm here is mainly my health, I don't want to be dead at 50- simples ;) Plus I want to be a yummy Mummy! My gorgeous little man is 3 months old today, and when he is toddling I want to be able to run after him without passing out with chest pains! :bolt::bolt:lol

Looking forward to learning about everyone else here :hug99:

Hugs x x x

Hi! I'm Hanna, 22, went from 17st 3lbs down to 13st 13lbs but after a month of naughtiness I imagine I have gone up a fair bit! Weighed in on Tues at 14st 2lbs but have been off plan (badly) in the 6 days since (and including) Tues so probably gone up even more.

But I am 100% from now on. Not weighing in until next Tues though so have 8 days (inc today) to damage control so the scales aren't too upsetting! If I manage to be 14st or less when I weigh in next Tues I would be over the moon so that is my goal!! That way I dont have to re-adjust my signature as that would be just tooooo disheartening :(

Good luck everyone, this is my trillionth re-start over the last month when I have just been completely off-kilter after a 100% SS 10 weeks where I was so in the zone. Hopefully will be back in the zone in a matter of days and this will be my final re-start!

xx

hi im ruby,mum to children age 6 and 10,i have been trying since january to get back to it,had a few hiccups,but am back tommorrow for the final time.
i weigh 13.7 and would like to be between 9 and a half and ten stones,my pre-pregnancy weight!
good luck to everyone.

Hello hun,
I started today 14st 12 and really looking forward to my first weight in although it will be after 10 days,so seriously looking for some decent loss!
Can I be nosey and ask.....Is that you in your pic in your signature?
xx

Well hello there,

Ooooh your in for a treat on your 1st weigh in hun,
How much water are you gonna be drinking on a daily basis?
Yeah it is me.. 2 years ago in Florida..
x

Hi, I'm Emma. I'm 32, I live in North London. I have 2 girls aged 9yrs & 6yrs. I have been on and off diets for most of my life. Tried them all. I have never done CD before. But I have done Lipotrim before, lasted 3 wks and lost 24lbs, then put it all back on and more. I need this group to stay on track and motivated. I start CD tomorrow. My WI day will be a Monday. I have about 5 and half stone to lose. I would love to be in the 12's for my holiday at beginning of Aug. Then in the 10's for my wedding next July!!
Good luck everyone
X

I would just like to add, I know it's frowned upon but I'm a serial weigher!! I can't help myself. But I will only take my CDC weigh in as the official one. I also am aiming to stay 100% until 1st July.

Hiya

Ooooh you have a fab incentive to lose weight for your holiday & even better your wedding, Whoop Whoop.. :D :D :D

I have to confess I too am a serial weigher, I cant help it! I am gonna try & just use my official weigh day though but I really cant promise I will..

We will lose this weight once and for all..
x

Hello, I'm Charlotte, I'm 22 and have binge eaten in secret/been on a diet ever since about the age of 12. I'm gutted that I have spent nearly half my life concerned with food. This is my first time on CD and although I'm not always (read: never!) 100%, I have lost 25lbs in 7 weeks..... I'm pretty happy with that :) starting to wear old clothes again, had to get a tighter belt to hold the jeans up, it's all good!

I'm just about to leave university, so my aims are to have some graduation pics I can be proud of, begin in the world of work more confidently (well, i've had lots of jobs, but this will be my first 'proper' job... probs will have to be suited and booted everyday so looking forward to going and spending a small fortune on a new work wardrobe! In sizes 12/14 please!) and generally to leave the obsessed-with-food chapter of my life behind. Moving in with my other half at the end of June, and we are avowed to use our kitchen for cooking healthy lovely stuff (we both love cooking, and both live in shared houses with grotty kitchens currently!), as well as rejoin the gym. I just want to lead a healthy lifestyle, where food doesn't take over my brain. To this end, I'm also working through Beck.....

Good luck everyone! I'm finding this forum invaluable for support and keeping busy when I want to go to the fridge!!!!

xxx

Kel I was also wondering if that pic was you, it's stunning!!!!

kelly1977 said:
Well hello there,

Ooooh your in for a treat on your 1st weigh in hun,
How much water are you gonna be drinking on a daily basis?
Yeah it is me.. 2 years ago in Florida..
x

Hiya

Ooooh you have a fab incentive to lose weight for your holiday & even better your wedding, Whoop Whoop.. :D :D :D

I have to confess I too am a serial weigher, I cant help it! I am gonna try & just use my official weigh day though but I really cant promise I will..

We will lose this weight once and for all..
x

I have been known to weigh myself in the middle of the night. Lol :)

Oh well whatever helps us get thru hey!! :)

Great thread idea! :D

I'm Emma, 26 years old with 6 stone to loose. My signature explains my journey of CD. Like you Kel, CD is the only diet that works for me. I find that I need a complete break from food otherwise that 'treat' is always ok for me to have :d'oh: Sadly the scales don't agree!

I find the 'getting into ketosis' a struggle, but once I am in ketosis, then I seem to roll with it. Ok so I have days where I admit I fancy something (usually something from the bloody m&s adverts :drool: ) but when I weigh in with my CDC each week it spurs me on to keep going. :girlpower:

I'm lucky that my hubby is very supportive of me doing CD, and with him being strong for me it helps when my Mum begins her "i'm concerned about you" talks. :sigh:

The reason I'm here is mainly my health, I don't want to be dead at 50- simples ;) Plus I want to be a yummy Mummy! My gorgeous little man is 3 months old today, and when he is toddling I want to be able to run after him without passing out with chest pains! :bolt::bolt:lol

Looking forward to learning about everyone else here :hug99:

Hugs x x x

Welcome to you hun,

CD rocks if its stuck too, I messed about far too many times, Food is a huge weakness I love it.. But once I start to nibble its hard to get back to 100% so if I dont start I should be ok. I feel like I need this break from food, I am sick of eating tbh..

Awww 3 month old boy, how cute. I cant wait to start a family, but everything happens for a reason I believe so when its meant to be its meant to be..

x

Hi! I'm Hanna, 22, went from 17st 3lbs down to 13st 13lbs but after a month of naughtiness I imagine I have gone up a fair bit! Weighed in on Tues at 14st 2lbs but have been off plan (badly) in the 6 days since (and including) Tues so probably gone up even more.

But I am 100% from now on. Not weighing in until next Tues though so have 8 days (inc today) to damage control so the scales aren't too upsetting! If I manage to be 14st or less when I weigh in next Tues I would be over the moon so that is my goal!! That way I dont have to re-adjust my signature as that would be just tooooo disheartening :(

Good luck everyone, this is my trillionth re-start over the last month when I have just been completely off-kilter after a 100% SS 10 weeks where I was so in the zone. Hopefully will be back in the zone in a matter of days and this will be my final re-start!

xx

Hi,
;)
100% here we come, It gets harder & harder to restart I think just wished when I first came across CD I didnt mess about but hey ho I did.
This is a new start & we will lose this weight once & for all..

x
hi im ruby,mum to children age 6 and 10,i have been trying since january to get back to it,had a few hiccups,but am back tommorrow for the final time.
i weigh 13.7 and would like to be between 9 and a half and ten stones,my pre-pregnancy weight!
good luck to everyone.

Hi Ruby

Oooohh I would love to be 10st that is my ultimate goal but seems so far away it would be the lowest I have ever been for as long as I can remember.. lol
Good Luck hun.

x

Hello, I'm Charlotte, I'm 22 and have binge eaten in secret/been on a diet ever since about the age of 12. I'm gutted that I have spent nearly half my life concerned with food. This is my first time on CD and although I'm not always (read: never!) 100%, I have lost 25lbs in 7 weeks..... I'm pretty happy with that :) starting to wear old clothes again, had to get a tighter belt to hold the jeans up, it's all good!

I'm just about to leave university, so my aims are to have some graduation pics I can be proud of, begin in the world of work more confidently (well, i've had lots of jobs, but this will be my first 'proper' job... probs will have to be suited and booted everyday so looking forward to going and spending a small fortune on a new work wardrobe! In sizes 12/14 please!) and generally to leave the obsessed-with-food chapter of my life behind. Moving in with my other half at the end of June, and we are avowed to use our kitchen for cooking healthy lovely stuff (we both love cooking, and both live in shared houses with grotty kitchens currently!), as well as rejoin the gym. I just want to lead a healthy lifestyle, where food doesn't take over my brain. To this end, I'm also working through Beck.....

Good luck everyone! I'm finding this forum invaluable for support and keeping busy when I want to go to the fridge!!!!

xxx

Hiya Hun

I can totally relate to you being concerned with food, we tend to go out eating alot & whenever its someones birthday its a meal out so my social life tends to stop when I am on CD.
Food seems to shout me from the fridge & cupboard (going mad i know) & if I have chocolate in the house I wont rest till its gone. Really wanna get over that relationship with food. :mad:
Soooo looking forward to CD this time as it looks like the support is gonna be fab.
x

Kel I was also wondering if that pic was you, it's stunning!!!!

Awww Thanks Darl... x

i love this thread already!
i am feeling so positive about this restart,i am finally going to get rid af the fat-suit!
good luck everyone-lets do this!

I love the idea that it's a fat suit! lol!

Yep, I almost feel uneasy when there's junky food in that I could eat.... so messed up!

xx

Pmsl, I'm so pinching that Ruby, Fat suit!! Love it..

Yeah My Fella Keith is gonna help as much as he can, see I have such a sweet tooth, cakes, chocolate, biscuits are my weakness, My willpower will be tested big time if I see anyone eat them..
Will just sup on my tetra & water, yum yum... lol

Hi I'm Sally, and mother to 3 children aged 14, 6 and 3.(A handful!!!!! ) I have done a vlcd before and felt great doing it. I lost 3 stone but sadly have put it back on again :cry: I have treid and tried to get back into it again but find the first few days very hard. BUT I am going to do it this time. Today is my first day:D and am looking forward to bedtime....lol...... Look forward to chatting to you all soon - sal xxx

Back