Kels diary

Hahaha!! I'll stick with them :) xxx

Just had my official weigh in, and I am now 12st 1lb!! Only lost a 1lb this week, but not to disheartened as I have lost 12 inches altogether :)

Bring on next Saturday :) xxx

We are joined at the hip! I swear we are. Just switched on and your there again.. I am so glad Kels you measured yourself. I know hunni how tough it is loosing a pound but the inch loss is amazing. I have no idea how this works as I can loose three but no inches??

So happy for you and fingers crossed you will soon be in the 11's.. woo hoo. My next milestone is to get into the 13's :)

I wish you didn't live so far away :cry: I would be around with my shake tonight sista xx lol

Sarah Lou said:
We are joined at the hip! I swear we are. Just switched on and your there again.. I am so glad Kels you measured yourself. I know hunni how tough it is loosing a pound but the inch loss is amazing. I have no idea how this works as I can loose three but no inches??

So happy for you and fingers crossed you will soon be in the 11's.. woo hoo. My next milestone is to get into the 13's :)

I wish you didn't live so far away :cry: I would be around with my shake tonight sista xx lol

Hahaha!! I love it!! It's a twin thang, my sista from another mista! Hahaha :)

Sarah, I am sooooo glad you told me to do my measurements, honestly I think if I didn't see such a big inch loss today, I would have cried my eyes out!

Cruella was actually quite nice today, she said a loss is s loss, which is very true!! So even though it was only a lb, it's a lb that I have kissed goodbye too, because I never want to see it again :)

I got 2 weeks worth of products today, so won't be getting weighed for a couple of weeks officially now! Hoping I am well into the 11's by the time I see my CDC again!

I'm sure you will get into the 13's soon enough chick! Your doing amazingly well already! Honestly if anyone inspired me in MiniMins, it's definitely you :)

Hahaha, oh Lordy, I think if we lived next too each other we wouldn't need the Cambridge diet, all the laughter would be enough too keep us slim!! Hahaha!!
Shake sista's for lifeeeeeee!! Hahaha xxxxx

Well done on loosing the inches!! It is good to know that if you arent loosing weight that you are still loosing inches! I love reading you & Sarh-Lou's banter. It makes me laugh so much just reading it (my fiance wondered what the hell i was laughing). Brightens up my day reading the next installment!

Well done again, hope you have a good night x

Thank you Suzy :)
Definitely get measuring chick, it honestly helps when you have a small loss!

Ohhhhhh, my lovely Sarah Lou, I heart her millions, she is my inspiration, and reminds me that no matter what life throws at you, you can still overcome it and come out smiling :)

Going too have a read of your diary now, I love your updates :) your doing sooooo well xxx

Sista's Sista's never where there such devoted Shake Sista's :D lol glad your feeling better Kels, there's nothing like that feeling when you have been 100% and you get a pound loss.

My CDC has a plastic yellow pound of fat that she waves under my nose when I moan about only loosing a pound! eeeewww horrible but it gives you the idea, expect I then think good God I have alot of them dotted around :eek:

SuzyKate, so glad you enjoy the banter :) I read Kel's posts and I laugh out loud I reckon it's good for the soul :) and good grief we need a bit of a laugh on this diet plan :) Have a nice evening everyone x

hey hunny well done on ur 1lb loss. them 11's are getting nearer and nearer.

and ur inches....OMG....!!!! :eek::eek: FANBLOODYTASTIC..!!!

hope u have another good week hun.

all aboard the nutty train...tooot tooot.. xxxx

Sarah Lou said:
Sista's Sista's never where there such devoted Shake Sista's :D lol glad your feeling better Kels, there's nothing like that feeling when you have been 100% and you get a pound loss.

My CDC has a plastic yellow pound of fat that she waves under my nose when I moan about only loosing a pound! eeeewww horrible but it gives you the idea, expect I then think good God I have alot of them dotted around :eek:

SuzyKate, so glad you enjoy the banter :) I read Kel's posts and I laugh out loud I reckon it's good for the soul :) and good grief we need a bit of a laugh on this diet plan :) Have a nice evening everyone x

Hey Chica,
Sorry I took so long to reply, was putting all my old dressed up on eBay!! Hope they sell :)
Hahaha, my shake sista!! I'm feeling much better, still 100% devoted to the diet, and still raring too loose!!

Eugh, plastic pound of fat sounds like the biggest motivator I have ever heard of! Hahaha!!

I definitely love the laughs that we girls have!! I would not be able too do this diet without you girls!! You may be nutta's but your my lovely, fluffy nutta's!! Hahaha xxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey hunny well done on ur 1lb loss. them 11's are getting nearer and nearer.

and ur inches....OMG....!!!! :eek::eek: FANBLOODYTASTIC..!!!

hope u have another good week hun.

all aboard the nutty train...tooot tooot.. xxxx

Hey my favourite girlie ;-)

Thank you, can't say I was too chuffed with only losing a lb, but the inches definitely made up for it :)
Hope you have had a great day chick! Can't wait too see your weigh in results! Bet you do super :)

I'm sticking on the nutty train! Hahaha TOOOOOT TOOOOOT xxxxx

Can I just say love all your posts!!! Will be reading from now on!!! Ang x

Hiya Kels, just read through your diary. You are doing so well and I love your posts. Congrats on your lb and inchloss too. Looking forward to reading your diary again. :)

lancsgirl said:
Can I just say love all your posts!!! Will be reading from now on!!! Ang x

Hey Ang,
Lovely too hear from you!
Thanks for reading my posts, glad you like them. I'm going too check out your diary right now :) xxx

Tessieg1 said:
Hiya Kels, just read through your diary. You are doing so well and I love your posts. Congrats on your lb and inchloss too. Looking forward to reading your diary again. :)

Hey Tessieg1,
Thanks for stopping by :)
Thank you for your encouragement, very much appreciated!
I'm going too have a nose of your diary now xxx

Hi Kels, Just read through your diary and thought i'd get a piece of the action!! Well done on your weight loss so far, i did cd a few yrs ago and its nice when u get to the stage (after about 2 weeks) that you can actually see it coming off and people start giving you positive comments :) I too have an obsession with crisps walkers, wotsits, monster munch...love em all! never tried the cambridge soup/crisp recipe how did it turn out??

My cdc is a bit like yours and to make matters worse everytime I see her she seems to have put on more weight...the irony! Anyways Im gonna follow your diary because maybe it will distract me from wanting to eat my own hands :)

x

p.s have u tried cambridge jelly??? yum!!

Mishi said:
Hi Kels, Just read through your diary and thought i'd get a piece of the action!! Well done on your weight loss so far, i did cd a few yrs ago and its nice when u get to the stage (after about 2 weeks) that you can actually see it coming off and people start giving you positive comments :) I too have an obsession with crisps walkers, wotsits, monster munch...love em all! never tried the cambridge soup/crisp recipe how did it turn out??

My cdc is a bit like yours and to make matters worse everytime I see her she seems to have put on more weight...the irony! Anyways Im gonna follow your diary because maybe it will distract me from wanting to eat my own hands :)

x

p.s have u tried cambridge jelly??? yum!!

Hi Mishi,
Thanks for your comments! I am definitely noticing the difference now! Very pleased!
Oh gosh, another crisp addict! Honestly am exactly the same as you! I eat any pack of crisp, and I don't I don't know when too stop either!!
I haven't really thought about crisp too much to be honest, and this is definitely the longest I have ever gone without a pack! I have seen the error of my ways though! I know it isn't real food that has gotten me into this state, it's the 15 bags of crisp a day, and 6 chocolate bars! And obviously the lack of exercise!!
I haven't missed them as of yet! But I know I will never go back too eating them the way I used too!
I still haven't tried the crisp recipe yet, but Emz has, and she likes them.

I see Cruella ( my CDC yesterday ) and she was actually quite nice for the first time ever! She spent a little bit more time with me, and also said I was looking great :) maybe that's because I bought 2 weeks worth of products off of her yesterday!! Oh how cruel of me to think like that!! Hahaha!!

I don't really like jelly, but might give it a go ;-)

I'll have a catch up in your diary, see how your getting on.

Hope you have a lovely Sunday chick xxx

Ohhh im not doing great lol! Back on it today tho, Im sick of having the mentality thats its ok to eat like a trucker for a few months because I can just diet for a bit and loose it! I have done healthy eating and exercise and it does work, just not quick enough! Ive got some lush dresses I bought in Jan which Im gonna try on every few days to keep me motivated. After all staring at my back fat in the mirror curbs the cravings everytime!

xxx

You only had a little blip though!! I always say turn the negative into a positive - it was a little blip, yes... But you could have been worse and ordered pizzas and gone through numerous bags of crisps!
You stopped, and realised the error, and are back on track today! That's an amazing step in the right direction!! I know if I take one bite of something, then it will be game over for me because I won't have the determination too start from day 1 again, so I honestly rate you for starting over today!! That's a very inspiring thing to do!!

As for your new dresses, hang them around the house, or in your room so they are always in view and can remind you of what your goal is! That works for me!! My room is starting too look like a clothes shop! Hahaha xxx

Back