Kels diary

Oh my god, what a day you have had! Hope you brother is recovering ok! You are so right about the conductor, he should have stopped straight away, too spineless!

You have done really well to continue 100% today after all of that! My thoughts are with you and your family x

Thank you so much Suzy :) really appreciate your message xxx

So, apart from the above stresses that I have had to endure today, I have had a good day!
I see my hairdresser today an she was totally gobsmacked at how different I look!! She said I had lost a lot of weight and was looking brilliant and that I had inspired her to try the Cambridge diet :) that cheered me up big time! She said I had even lost weight off of my shoulders hahaha!! How strange is that!!

Can't deny I was over the moon with her lovely comments and they are definitely keeping me on the right track!! I did actually notice that I had lost quite a bit off if my hips today too! I looked back at a picture I took when I started the diet, and then looked at myself today and thought " aww, I am looking a bit slimmer "

So apart from everything that has happened too my poor little Brother, I am feeling very good ;-)

Weigh in day tomorrow :-D :-D looking forward too that big time, even though it's not until 5pm...
I'm really hoping too be in the 11's tomorrow!! That will make my day!! So, I shall sleep with my fingers crossed for sure!!

Hope everyone has had a lovely day, and a wonderful evening :) xxx

Hey girly - just wanted to say I hope that your brother is okay....and the weekend goes well for you! Good luck with the WI!! X

Thank you so much chick, really appreciate your message :)

Have a great weekend xxx

Hello my lovely nutta xx missed you heaps. I have just caught up on your diary and woo hooo for you girl, fantastic as ever!! so proud of you :D:D

I am so sorry to read about your brother. That driver needs outing!!! good for you writing the letter and contacting the press.. it's just not good enough, how the hell could he carry on driving with that going on??? beggars belief?? Sadly my friend's son was jumped on by three guys last week and they kicked the hell out of him.. it was early evening and he was walking home, he's 13 for god sake!

I hope the bus has cctv but like you said if the driver had pressed the button the Police would of been there. I hope he recovers but sadly even when the bruises are healed the fear still remains. I hope you get justice hun!!

Well as I wrote in my diary, Monday I was bad :mad: not real bad.. but enough.. I pulled it back though.. in fact the bad day went around the office and everyone had a bad day!!

I bet your excited getting your new clothes :) can't wait until I get to the 11's got along way to go yet. But I will get there xx Good luck tomorrow hunni xx

hey hunny sorry to hear about all the bad stuff going on with u at the minute. i hope ur brother is fit and well soon. what a pack of useless d**k heads doing that to him. grrrrrr....

well done on another 100% day even with everything going on. thats dedication for ya.

hope u have a fab weigh in 2moro hunny. cant wait to hear how it goes xxxxx

Sarah Lou said:
Hello my lovely nutta xx missed you heaps. I have just caught up on your diary and woo hooo for you girl, fantastic as ever!! so proud of you :D:D

I am so sorry to read about your brother. That driver needs outing!!! good for you writing the letter and contacting the press.. it's just not good enough, how the hell could he carry on driving with that going on??? beggars belief?? Sadly my friend's son was jumped on by three guys last week and they kicked the hell out of him.. it was early evening and he was walking home, he's 13 for god sake!

I hope the bus has cctv but like you said if the driver had pressed the button the Police would of been there. I hope he recovers but sadly even when the bruises are healed the fear still remains. I hope you get justice hun!!

Well as I wrote in my diary, Monday I was bad :mad: not real bad.. but enough.. I pulled it back though.. in fact the bad day went around the office and everyone had a bad day!!

I bet your excited getting your new clothes :) can't wait until I get to the 11's got along way to go yet. But I will get there xx Good luck tomorrow hunni xx

SARAH!!!!!!!! Oh my life I have missed you this week!! I felt like a Cambridge shake without the water!! :) hahaha!!

Thank you for your well wishes, much appreciated!! I find it so hard too fathom out why someone would actually want too cause another person harm for no reason whatsoever! It really is beyond me! I couldn't imagine hurting someone like that! Hopefully karma comes around for them!!

I hope your friends son is feeling better, your right about the bruises healing, and the mental scars remaining!! It's awful when people you love live in fear!! The police are getting the CCTV from tfl as soon as they can, which is good news!

That aside, I'm definitely excited about getting into my new clothes! I can not wait too strut my stuff as a skinny minny! Hahaha!!

Going to have a read of your diary right now!! So glad your back chick! Missed the laughs!!

As for my weigh in, I will be more than happy with 3lbs, that way I will be comfortably into the 11's :) and you will be in the11's soon chick! I just know you will xxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey hunny sorry to hear about all the bad stuff going on with u at the minute. i hope ur brother is fit and well soon. what a pack of useless d**k heads doing that to him. grrrrrr....

well done on another 100% day even with everything going on. thats dedication for ya.

hope u have a fab weigh in 2moro hunny. cant wait to hear how it goes xxxxx

Hey chick,
Thank you so much for your message, it's hugely appreciated :) much love for that :) xxx

Thank you chick, I will be over the moon with a 3lb loss tomorrow! That will make me 11st 13lbs, I'll just be ecstatic that i have got into the 11's :-D

Have a lovely evening Chica xxxxx

Ahh I could CRY!!!

I just walked a mission too buy some new scales, got in and weighed myself and I have PUT ON 1/2 a lb!! Oh my life I could cry!! How disheartening!! :-( :-( xxx

Ahh I could CRY!!!

I just walked a mission too buy some new scales, got in and weighed myself and I have PUT ON 1/2 a lb!! Oh my life I could cry!! How disheartening!! :-( :-( xxx
Morning what make scales are they?

and y have u brought new ones??

you have been 100% take no notice x

Step away from the scales !! all scales are different hun. I'm five pounds lighter at the doc's :eek:. Dont get down sweetie you are doing so well.. easy to say from the queen of the one pound loss brigade!!
just remember it's the inches as well.

Measure yourself sweet. Like I said the other day I have stayed the same but lost an inch. You are doing so well Missy Cambridge Kels :D think of what you have acheived so far and what you have avoided eating. Keep the faith girlfriend!! if you have had a drink or a shake that will be the half pound.. good luck for later and I will catch up with you later :D

*Shanny* said:
Morning what make scales are they?

and y have u brought new ones??

you have been 100% take no notice x

Hey Shanny,

They are the first set of scales I have bought, my old ones broke months ago. I got Salter ones xxx

Sarah Lou said:
Step away from the scales !! all scales are different hun. I'm five pounds lighter at the doc's :eek:. Dont get down sweetie you are doing so well.. easy to say from the queen of the one pound loss brigade!!
just remember it's the inches as well.

Measure yourself sweet. Like I said the other day I have stayed the same but lost an inch. You are doing so well Missy Cambridge Kels :D think of what you have acheived so far and what you have avoided eating. Keep the faith girlfriend!! if you have had a drink or a shake that will be the half pound.. good luck for later and I will catch up with you later :D

Thanks Sarah,
I'll just have too wait until my official weigh in tonight :-(
Thank you for your encouragement chick, I really appreciate it :)

I bought my tape measure on Wednesday, and took all my measurements, maybe I'll go upstairs and see if I have lost any inch's that might make me feel a bit better.

Thanks again chick, your a star xxxx

Y i ask is that i have salter ones too from agros and they weigh in 1 lb HEAVIER... so stop stressing.

wait until your offical weigh in with CDC this week.!

id say take know notice really are they on hard flooring? and not carpet?

just enjoy your day. x

I should be doing my housework but I put on my computer to see if you were around and up you popped! Go and measure yourself lol but again as Shanny said you have been 100% so no need to worry. But I know it's annoying ;)

Have a great day hunni bun, see you tonight!! ha ha well in our virtual world :) or maybe earlier as I feel like a lazy bum today xx lol

*Shanny* said:
Y i ask is that i have salter ones too from agros and they weigh in 1 lb HEAVIER... so stop stressing.

wait until your offical weigh in with CDC this week.!

id say take know notice really are they on hard flooring? and not carpet?

just enjoy your day. x

Oh, I feel better already! Thanks Shanny :)
I'll sit tight until later I guess!

I put them down in my kitchen where I usually get weighed and they are glass tiles.

Thanks again Shanny, hope you have a lovely day too xxx

Sarah Lou said:
I should be doing my housework but I put on my computer to see if you were around and up you popped! Go and measure yourself lol but again as Shanny said you have been 100% so no need to worry. But I know it's annoying ;)

Have a great day hunni bun, see you tonight!! ha ha well in our virtual world :) or maybe earlier as I feel like a lazy bum today xx lol

I am walking up the stairs as I type!! I shall measure myself pronto!
It definitely is annoying, but I'll take it on the chin!! It could be worse!!

I have a bit of cleaning too do today too! Then I'll go back too sulking Hahahaha :) xxx

Oh, I feel better already! Thanks Shanny :)
I'll sit tight until later I guess!

I put them down in my kitchen where I usually get weighed and they are glass tiles.

Thanks again Shanny, hope you have a lovely day too xxx
shall i tell u what i did to get the right scales this was last year sometime i brought 4 salter scales at the same time.!

got them home and stood on all 4 of them mine.. SAD TIMES i know lol lol my ones now are black salter one. And the other 3 scales were rubbish, weighed my 3-5 lbs heavier.

so i happens. good luck with weigh in later.x

Oh my god!! Hahaha!! Shanny your mad!! I got the black glass ones!!

I feel much better now, just done all my measurements, and in a total loss of inches, I have lost 12, so I'm going too stop complaining now :)

Thanks for your support and advice, really appreciate it :) xxx

Back