Kels diary

Back to excitement mode!! Just spoke to my CDC, and she is going to come to my house and weigh me!! Oh I can't wait to put my first loss into my diary... :)

So chuffed with myself!! Just had my weigh in and I have gone from 13st 5lbs too 12st 8lbs!!! That's has cheered me up for the week!! Roll on next Saturday!! Let's see if I can drop 8lbs and get myself into the 11's!! :) :) xxx

That's a great weigh in! Well done!

Thank you so much :) x

So I have decided that my goal for next week is to weigh in at 12st 3lbs, that's giving me a goal of 5lbs too loose! Obviously I will be happy with anything over 2lb. Going to up my exercise a bit this week, and run 3 nights a week instead of 2, and go from 15 mins in my exercise bike to 20. Not much, but want to build my exercise regime up slowly, and not try and do to much at once, because that's when I start to get bored! Also joining the gym next week with my best mate, so will start building up on the running machine, and maybe try out a spinning class, I'll see how next week goes!!

So far today, so good!! No sign of those blasted head aches, so that's great! My trips too the loo are becoming much more frequent, I pee'd 5 times in 1 hour while waiting for my CDC to get here! Not all bad though, as I run upstairs to the loo, which is 2 flights of stairs!! Nearly ready for my lunch time shake, going to try and hold out until 3 today as I have no sign of hunger yet! Looking forward to this shake as I have never tried this one, it's fruits of the forest I think!! Wow, who would have thought the day would come where I was actually looking forward to a Cambridge shake!! Feel good Saturday is definitely my name or today!!
Looking forward to next Saturday to see if I can reach my goal this week!! But for now, its still 1 day at time, Which is proving to be the key to this diet!! :-

Thank you so much, got my fingers crossed!!

Hope your getting on ok :) xxx

Fruits of the forest shake - tried and tested!! It was like a taste bud explosion in my mouth! I have been so used to having banana, strawberry, chocolate and mint and so on, that the new taste blew m away! It was like a lack cherry yogurt that I like from Marks and sparks! So I have welcomed the new flavour with open arms! 10/10 :-

Nearly 5pm and no sign of a headache!! Touch wood of course!! Going to have an early night tonight! I'm sleepy already. Nice long soak in a bubble bath, chocolate and mint shake, and a nice early night for me!! Gosh how rock and roll is my life becoming!! :)

Everyone is about to sit down and have fish and chips takeaway!! Do I run upstairs and hide, or do I sit this out, and completely ignore it??!!??
I think I'm strong enough to sit it out, let's see!! *** I will not have chips, I will not have chips ***

I have made it through!! Thank god!! Wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be! Not hungry yet, even though I have smelled chips and onion vinegar ( my favourite ) and sausage in batter!! So I have fought my way through another day nearly!!

Hello kels.

I have just read ur diary from the start and it's like reading my own words lol. I re-started yesterday after falling off the wagon last year. My starting weight was 13st 6lbs exactly. I have some packs left over from last time (around 10 days worth) so I decided to bite the bullet and give it another go on my own before making an app with the CDC. and do ya know what..... I really think I'm gonna do it this time. My goal weight is 10st 5lbs as I am 5'6 and of a large frame.
It's great to come across someone who is the same weight as me and had such a fantastic loss on their first week. Well done you..!!!
It just reassures me that this can be done and u have inspired me. Congrats on ur weigh in Hun. Maybe we could buddy up fro the rest of our journey.??

Best of luck and keep going chick. We WILL do this.!!! xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hello Emz,
Reading your message has put such a big smile on my face! So glad I'm not alone! I thought I was he only one with this weird habit! Thank god I'm not!
I'm thrilled to hear from you I really am. Definitely up for buddying up with you and having someone to share everything with.

Wait a go you giving this another go!! I don't know what it is about this time round but I'm not/ we are not going to fail! Ideally I'd like to get down to 9st 8lbs so all in all I have 3 stone too shift!

I look forward too hearing from you again, I'm always checking in on this, so when ever you wanna chat, rant, or anything else, i'll be around to listen. I'll support and reassure you as much as I possibly can.

Thank you for the praise on my loss, very much appreciated! Your message has definitely made me feel fantastic! Thank you so much. Hopefully speak to you soon, and good luck with CD!! We can do it xxx

Kels_85 said:
Hello Emz,
Reading your message has put such a big smile on my face! So glad I'm not alone! I thought I was he only one with this weird habit! Thank god I'm not!
I'm thrilled to hear from you I really am. Definitely up for buddying up with you and having someone to share everything with.

Wait a go you giving this another go!! I don't know what it is about this time round but I'm not/ we are not going to fail! Ideally I'd like to get down to 9st 8lbs so all in all I have 3 stone too shift!

I look forward too hearing from you again, I'm always checking in on this, so when ever you wanna chat, rant, or anything else, i'll be around to listen. I'll support and reassure you as much as I possibly can.

Thank you for the praise on my loss, very much appreciated! Your message has definitely made me feel fantastic! Thank you so much. Hopefully speak to you soon, and good luck with CD!! We can do it xxx

Woohoo.....onwards and thinwards chick..!!
Great to have a buddy with similar weight to lose. I feel so bad sometimes moaning about my weight on here coz I know there's people on here that have a far bigger journey ahead of them. Xx

Don't ever feel bad, it's a place to come where you can vent out any of your frustrations, or brag about how well your doing! And in all fairness why should you not brag? Some people might have more weight too loose than us, but we are all on the same journey here, we are all going through the exact same thing - Going without food, which is obviously a major obstacle when it's something that we are surrounded by! Some journeys are longer than others, but it's a journey all the same!!

Well done on another 100% day!! That's excellent!! You should be very proud of yourself! Let's make this time on Cambridge our final time xxx

Another 100% day today!! Very proud of myself! Especially after siting through the rest of re family eating their take out!! I didn't fail, didn't even feel like I wanted to nick a chip!! I just thought, it won't be long until I can eat again, so there's no point moping about it!! I'm so pumped for the next few weeks!! Bring them on, the way I'm feeling today, I feel like I could do this diet forever! Hoping that it stays as easy as it's been so far! No head ache today, and no mood swings! Felt nothing but happy all day!! Even noticed I have lost 1 of my chins!! 2 more to go! Haha! All in all, I have had a great day! Reading everyones diaries, and seeing that most people are doing so well this weekend is so inspiring!! It sort of gives me the attitude of " if they can do it, so can I "

I hope everyones having a great Saturday, well done to everyone who has put in 100% today, and those who have had a blip, tomorrow is another day!! :) xxx

Its gone 10pm and I am knackered!! Going to hit the sack, and get today out the way! Looking forward too tomorrow!! Bring it on!! :-D xxx

The life you see before your eyes is the one you have created for yourself, for your life as you currently know it amounts to nothing more than the sum of choices you have made

Loving this quote xxx

Kels_85 said:
Don't ever feel bad, it's a place to come where you can vent out any of your frustrations, or brag about how well your doing! And in all fairness why should you not brag? Some people might have more weight too loose than us, but we are all on the same journey here, we are all going through the exact same thing - Going without food, which is obviously a major obstacle when it's something that we are surrounded by! Some journeys are longer than others, but it's a journey all the same!!

Well done on another 100% day!! That's excellent!! You should be very proud of yourself! Let's make this time on Cambridge our final time xxx

Yeah I suppose ur right lol. It's def good to have somewhere and people to talk to who are the only ones who know how u feel.

Well done on another 100% day pet.

Hope u get a good nites sleep and wake up fresh to tackle another day. Ni nite xxx

Kels_85 said:
The life you see before your eyes is the one you have created for yourself, for your life as you currently know it amounts to nothing more than the sum of choices you have made

Loving this quote xxx

Ooh loving this too....thanks for posting xx

Back