Kels diary

Sounds like a good day Kels :) your doing brill. Have a good night watching tv I'm doing the same :) what day will you weigh this week !! can't wait for your result x

hey hunni,

woohoo....another 100% day for both of us. its such a great feeling isnt it.??

roll on 2moro xxxx

Sarah Lou said:
Sounds like a good day Kels :) your doing brill. Have a good night watching tv I'm doing the same :) what day will you weigh this week !! can't wait for your result x

Hey Sarah Lou, thanks for the message :)
Yesterday was good, night time became a joke!! Could not get to sleep until 3am despite being knackered!! All I could think about was food!! How strange!!

I get weighed on Saturday's, so willing the weekend on! Usually that's because I want to go out, but this time it's so I can be weighed! Haha! How times change xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey hunni,

woohoo....another 100% day for both of us. its such a great feeling isnt it.??

roll on 2moro xxxx

Well done Emz!! It is a great feeling!! Feeling very proud and so should you be!

Looking forward o actually getting the rest of the week out the way! I just want it to be Saturday! Haha

Hope you have a great day today honey xxx

I'm having the best day ever today!! Although my Mum has told me I look very pale, and my eyes look tired ( obviously that from no sleep last night ) she has said my face is looking slimmer!! So that's made me smile straight away!! So I decided to treat myself to a nice hot bubble bath to put off having my morning shake to early. Went upstairs and dried and straightened my hair, I looked in the mirror and just thought WOW!! Not wow because I think I'm amazing, but just a happy feeling if WOW!! I feel so happy with myself for sticking this diet out, I'm just so proud! So decided to slap on a bit of make up, to escape the pale look, and I found myself dancing around my bedroom too my Motown hits ( Johnny Bristol - Love No Longer Has A Hold On Me ) I found myself replacing Love with Food! Hahaha!!

I know I'm only on my second week, but I still feel like somewhere along this short journey so far, I have made a breakthrough!! I don't know what it us yet, but I just feel so happy! Usually I'm miserable and sluggish because if all the food I have eaten. This is just a great feeling that I have, I never want it too go!!

So all fresher faced, and happy, I am just sitting with my first shake of the day!! Been to the bank already this morning, as soon as I did the school run, I took a nice long walk too the bank an sorted everything there!!

Off to go and spend some time with my lovely wonderful Gramps now, his just been allowed to leave the Hospice and come home :) so I'm looking forward to some quality time with him!

I hope everyones having a fab day so far!! :) xxx

Had a lovely afternoon with my Gramps! As I thought, he wanted to go into a little Italian Coffee shop for a coffee! I was a good girl and ordered water!! Was not easy seeing all those cakes and fresh bread being baked!! Was not easy but I got through it!!

Time for my afternoon shake now! I am starving :-/

Another 100% day in the bag!! I'm finding it a little hard today!! Literally been surrounded by food all day!! My family got take out tonight (KFC ) and I found myself getting pis*ed off so bad!! I don't know why because I wasn't hungry!! Maybe it's that old saying " You always want what you can't have " I find mornings and afternoons to easy, always upbeat an happy and as soon as It comes to dinner time I get into a funk!

Maybe that's the meal I'm missing the most as it's always the best meal of the day! Also walked to the shop a little while ago and found myself nearly dribbling over the large packs of Walkers they have on sale for 99p!! Gosh how bad does this sound!!

None the less, I didn't slip! I just made my chocolate and mint shake while the left over chicken was glaring at me! I am all full up now and ready for tomorrow!! I hope these dinner times start to get easier :-( I really have no choice when it comes to failing on this diet, so I pray dinner times become easier!! Right now I hate skinny people who can eat whatever they like!! Oh look at me being nasty! That's enough of that!! Hope everyones had a great day!! Xxx

Hi Lovely, that wow feeling is ketosis!!! woo hoo you go girl !!! I always look pale and people always tell me I look pale so today I put on a bit more make up and I felt good too.. I thought what the heck I'm making an effort.

Well done for avoiding the coffee shop temptations :) we are programmed to eat hun so we are going to have those days when we want to eat!! it's normal :D I have bad thoughts too when I see people eating and like you I have started to wish the day's away and just want it to be Saturday so I can go and weigh.

I'm out Sat night for a belated Bday night but that will be it now until the Summer.. oh god that sounds awful.. ummmmm maybe March :D ha ha.

Just think though when we are super dupa slim we will be out and about being even more fabulous.

You have embraced this diet and credit too you for getting through the hard bits, food smells, cafe's and temptations, you are spurring me on each day ;)

Have a good day tomorrow x

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Lovely, that wow feeling is ketosis!!! woo hoo you go girl !!! I always look pale and people always tell me I look pale so today I put on a bit more make up and I felt good too.. I thought what the heck I'm making an effort.

Well done for avoiding the coffee shop temptations :) we are programmed to eat hun so we are going to have those days when we want to eat!! it's normal :D I have bad thoughts too when I see people eating and like you I have started to wish the day's away and just want it to be Saturday so I can go and weigh.

I'm out Sat night for a belated Bday night but that will be it now until the Summer.. oh god that sounds awful.. ummmmm maybe March :D ha ha.

Just think though when we are super dupa slim we will be out and about being even more fabulous.

You have embraced this diet and credit too you for getting through the hard bits, food smells, cafe's and temptations, you are spurring me on each day ;)

Have a good day tomorrow x

Hey gorgeous girlie,
I would kill for a saturday night out, I'm actually turning green with jealousy as I write this!! Haha!
How have you been today?
Gosh it is so hard when we are around food isn't it? But I guess in the long run it shall all be worth it!

We definitely are wishing our lifes away, but I think that's just because I can't wait to eat again!

Thank you for your lovely message, you definitely keep me going, I have been thinking I have no right to quit, when I read how much you have gone through and your still fighting back and sticking with the diet!! Your doing so well!! And no buttons today I see :) AMAZING MISSY!! well done honey, we will be slim in no time, and I can't wait! Haha xxx

hey luvvie,

soooooo well done on another 100% day. and a big pat on the back for resisting kfc.

i was a bit the same today in that wee mammy had a chippy for lunch while i sat there with my porridge lol. but i wasnt gonna give in, not for even one chip..!!! and i felt great for having that power to resist.

ur doing so so well babe. we will be skinny mini's in no time :D:D

woohooo.... xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey luvvie,

soooooo well done on another 100% day. and a big pat on the back for resisting kfc.

i was a bit the same today in that wee mammy had a chippy for lunch while i sat there with my porridge lol. but i wasnt gonna give in, not for even one chip..!!! and i felt great for having that power to resist.

ur doing so so well babe. we will be skinny mini's in no time :D:D

woohooo.... xxx

Hey honey!!
Look at us resisting the food!! How cool are we! Hahaha! It's so hard!! But it's got to be done!

Your doing brilliantly too, like you said we shall be skinny in no time!! So all of this will definitely be worth it! I nearly bought some weighing scales today, but stopped myself as I know I'll be weighing myself everyday and I'll drive myself mental! Haha xxx

Having a good day so far!! Got loads out of the way! The house is all spic and span!! Everything has been Polished, hoovered and bleached!! Had my breakfast shake at 10, lunch time shake at 2.30 and shall have my last one just before I jump in the bath!!

Other than the school run I haven't been anywhere exciting today! Spent far too long cleaning, changing and ironing sheets!!

Tired again today! My last 2 nights sleep have been awful! Hope tonight is better, this feeling tired all day malarky is no good!!

Hope everyones having a great day xxx

Another 100% day out the way! Gosh it is Saturday yet!! Today was a good day, didn't get the usual feeling of jealousy that I have been getting at dinner times, I think that's more to do with the fact that my Mum cooked something I didn't like!! Hahaha, that works for me!! Would be easy I think if she did that every night!! But I guess it's all part of the diet, and all that learning too control my eating habits stuff!!

So excited about being weighed on Saturday!! I have decided not to get my hopes up to high, and anything over 2lb will be great!! Can't wait to get out of the 12's and into the 11's! I think once im in the 11's I will take another underwear picture!! I got my sister to take one of me on my phone, and then thought " gosh, I can't leave that lying about on my phone " it's honestly enough to make anyone wanna gag!! So I spent ages looking for a password photo app, so I downloaded that onto my phone and stuck the horror shot in that album!! Hahaha!! It's now under lock and key, where it should be!! Hahaha!!

Not much in the tv tonight, other than come dine with me, and various other cooking programs! Gosh I wish they would just all bore off and go and eat on someone else's tv!
So I think I am going stick a movie on and hopefully fall asleep and stay asleep until 6.30am!!

Hope everyones had an amazing 100% day ;-) xxx

What's the deal with these bars?? I want some bars!! Do they replace 1 of your shakes? Or are they an extra meal!! I think I need bars in my life!! When can I have them!?! Help me out please someone? :) xxx

Hi Sweet :) just a quick pit stop tonight early to bed for me. You can have the bars from week 3 and they arn't extra !! ha ha !! you can have one a day instead of a shake, soup or porridge.

I really like the mint one tastes like aero :):) not keen on peanut, so generally stick to toffee and the mint. They are a life saver.

BUT never be tempted to have more than one a day.. I did once and had horrendous stomach pains etc :eek::eek: hope you ok hun.. can't wait for your Sat result, catch up tomo xx

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Sweet :) just a quick pit stop tonight early to bed for me. You can have the bars from week 3 and they arn't extra !! ha ha !! you can have one a day instead of a shake, soup or porridge.

I really like the mint one tastes like aero :):) not keen on peanut, so generally stick to toffee and the mint. They are a life saver.

BUT never be tempted to have more than one a day.. I did once and had horrendous stomach pains etc :eek::eek: hope you ok hun.. can't wait for your Sat result, catch up tomo xx

Ohhh, I didn't know this!! I can have them from next Saturday then!! Oh how exciting!! I heart mint aero so that will be a right treat! Roll on the next Saturday!! Hahaha!! Hope they are as filling ad the shakes are otherwise I'm in big trouble!!

Hope you have had a great day today girlie, I'm overly excited about Saturday too!! Catch up with you in the morning. Have a lovely evening, and thanks for the bar info you little treacle!! That's really brightened up my night! Haha simple things ay xxx

hey kels, just been reading ur posts from today. wow well done on another 100% day. :clap:

i cant wait to have the bars too chick. gonna see if my cdc will actually give me a few this week (a week early) but fingers crossed. i know there is some people on here that have had them from day 1. ive been using the 'crisp' recipe the last couple nites and made my oriental chilli soup into crisps for more of a snack and something to crunch on lol. and its really helped.

hope u have another good day 2 moro hun. cant wait till sat to see ur 2nd week weigh in and my first week (well actually 10 days) weigh in. wooohoooooooo.... xxxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey kels, just been reading ur posts from today. wow well done on another 100% day. :clap:

i cant wait to have the bars too chick. gonna see if my cdc will actually give me a few this week (a week early) but fingers crossed. i know there is some people on here that have had them from day 1. ive been using the 'crisp' recipe the last couple nites and made my oriental chilli soup into crisps for more of a snack and something to crunch on lol. and its really helped.

hope u have another good day 2 moro hun. cant wait till sat to see ur 2nd week weigh in and my first week (well actually 10 days) weigh in. wooohoooooooo.... xxxx

Hey gorgeous girlie,
Thank you, hope you have had a good day today :)
I see on here earlier that done people have had them from day 1!! I'm definitely telling my CDC I want the bars next week! She better let me have them if your allowed them on the 3rd week! She's such a wench, she will probably say I'm not supposed to have them until week 6 or something! Hahaha!!

Emz, how on earth do you make crisp out of them packs if dust/soup??? If you can make crisp out of them, I need to know how to do it, because crisp are my addiction! Hahaha!!

Im looking forward to our weigh in's on Saturday too chick!! I bet you will have list loads, that will be an amazing incentive too keep going!! I don't feel any different this week, although my Mum said my face is looking slimmer!! Anything over 2lbs I will be cool with!

Hope you have had a blinding day, and a great day tomorrow too!! Roll on Saturday xxx :) xxx

theres the link for the crisps babe. make sure u use really good parchment paper or even the side of one of them 'toastabags'. i actually got a thing in tesco's called 'cookasheet'. its beside the foil and clingfilm etc and its brill. reusable like the toastabags. ordinary greaseproof paper is no good as the crisps tend to get stuck to it lol. they are a great change from the soup. but only do it once in a while chick if ur only on 3 'meals' a day as when u microwave it some of the nutrients are lost. oh and u could make one big one and then its a poppodum lol.

i know i sooooo cant wait for sat. but d'ya know i actually cant believe ive nearly day 6 in the bag. :eek: its a lot better this time around and i think its down to the extra 'meal' pack a day that im having.

good luck with the crisps hun. xxx

oh P.S. theres loads of recipes in that link. i actually printed the whole thing out so dont have to keep going back to it xxx

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

emz.is.shrinkin said:
theres the link for the crisps babe. make sure u use really good parchment paper or even the side of one of them 'toastabags'. i actually got a thing in tesco's called 'cookasheet'. its beside the foil and clingfilm etc and its brill. reusable like the toastabags. ordinary greaseproof paper is no good as the crisps tend to get stuck to it lol. they are a great change from the soup. but only do it once in a while chick if ur only on 3 'meals' a day as when u microwave it some of the nutrients are lost. oh and u could make one big one and then its a poppodum lol.

i know i sooooo cant wait for sat. but d'ya know i actually cant believe ive nearly day 6 in the bag. :eek: its a lot better this time around and i think its down to the extra 'meal' pack a day that im having.

good luck with the crisps hun. xxx

oh P.S. theres loads of recipes in that link. i actually printed the whole thing out so dont have to keep going back to it xxx

http://www.minimins.com/cambridge-diet-forum/2518-recipes-foodpack-muffin-crisps-fudge-cake.html

Thanks Emz, you are an absolute star!! I'm definitely going to give that a try tomorrow!! Bring on the crisps! Hahaha! Although 1 big poppodom sounds even better! Haha!

You have done do well!! Very proud of you! 6 days and no slip ups is so amazing and you should definitely be proud of yourself!! Onwards and hopefully downwards ( scales wise ) from now on!

Thanks again for the link Emz!! I'm off to try and get some sleep now! Hope you enjoy the rest of your evening!! I'll speak to you tomorrow girlie. Enjoy your evening honey xxxxx

Back