Kels diary

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Yeah I suppose ur right lol. It's def good to have somewhere and people to talk to who are the only ones who know how u feel.

Well done on another 100% day pet.

Hope u get a good nites sleep and wake up fresh to tackle another day. Ni nite xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Morning Emz,
I agree with you about having somewhere to come to talk about how your getting on! I really dont think I would be able to have stuck this out if I didn't have this diary to vent everything into!! Like you said, everyone is going through the same thing, so I think people are less judgemental of us.

I'm up and ready for another day today!! Going to start on the water now, hopefully hold off having my morning shake until about 11-ish!! I'm sure I can find some chores to do until then! Hope you have a great day today!! Let's make it another 100% day! Good luck xxx

I am absolutely freezing this morning!! Apparently it's a sign of being in ketosis?? No headache all day yesterday, loving that!! Haven't felt light headed yet either!! Today's definitely my major test day, my Mum's cooking a Chicken roast dinner today!! I love roasts!! Hopefully I can sit it out and it doesn't bother me too much!

Had a cheeky lay in this morning, usually I'm up at 6.30, which is why I go to bed so early of an evening! But this morning I didn't get up until 9!! Go me!! Just done my sons breakfast, his moaning about the crust on his toast, which is slightly giving me rage! Haha! I'm gonna go and strip the beds and get some washing and ironing done! Hope everyone has a great day xxx

Just had my first shake, I'm feeling good! A little bit indecisive about my CDC though! She's not the sort of person I feel I can ask questions! when ever I see her, it's like 5 minutes and she is gone again!! She made me wait over an hour for her yesterday, which I didn't mind as I had no plans, but she got here, weighed me and then left! Didn't ask how I was finding it, or getting on! Where she is always in a rush, I feel like if I ask her something, I'm just going to slow her down in her tracks!! The only way I contact her too is through Facebook, which is quite a joke! I don't even think she has my new number either!! I think I will see how this week goes, if I don't hear from her, I might consider asking for a new counsellor!
I don't expect her to sit with me all day obviously, but at least 10 minutes to find out how I'm getting on, and if I'm struggling! My other 2 friends that have also had the same counsellor as me, have also said she is not the type of person you can sit and talk to or even ask questions! Strange really as my CDC did the Cambridge and lost so much weight on it, you'd think she would understand that people need guidance and have questions!! She actually told me it was ok to have coke zero in week one, but after checking up myself on the official CDC sight, your not allowed coke zero until week 3! It's as if everyone has different rules for the diet!! I knocked the coke zero on the head after Wednesday and have had nothing but water and my shakes! Oh well, that's my Sunday rant over with :-?

hey hun thats not so good bout ur CDC. is there any others near to you that u can make an appointment with for next sat?? if there is then i wouldnt bother even contacting that one again. and as for only contacting her on fb....that is def a joke.
over here in n.i theres only 2 cdcs. mine is 25miles away and is lovely. and the other one is about 40miles away, so either of them arent that handy to me. but mine always rang me during the week to see how things were going and was always there if i needed her.
the last thing u need babes is a bad cdc. she sounds more like shes a sales woman than a councillor. jhope u get sorted out okay xx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
hey hun thats not so good bout ur CDC. is there any others near to you that u can make an appointment with for next sat?? if there is then i wouldnt bother even contacting that one again. and as for only contacting her on fb....that is def a joke.
over here in n.i theres only 2 cdcs. mine is 25miles away and is lovely. and the other one is about 40miles away, so either of them arent that handy to me. but mine always rang me during the week to see how things were going and was always there if i needed her.
the last thing u need babes is a bad cdc. she sounds more like shes a sales woman than a councillor. jhope u get sorted out okay xx

I'm sure there are more near me, I'll just have to check it out! Your CDC actually rings you???? Oh my life, I have NEVER spoke to mine on the phone!! Only through Facebook, and when I had a BlackBerry I used to message her to the instant messaging app! But now I have the iPhone, it strictly Facebook!
She sort of makes me feel awkward as soon as she walks in my house, so I don't even want to bother asking her questions! Definitely look into the others that are around my are, I'm sure there are quite a few round here! I live in Central London, so they are scattered everywhere around here xxx

Just finished half my chores!! Polished everywhere, sorted all old clothes out and bagged them up!! Was wondering what to do with them, and I think I'm going to stick them all on EBay!! I have a while black bag full of dressed and haven't even touched my wardrobes yet!! Hopefully I'll be able to sell them all, and with the cash I make I will buy some new ones hopefully in a size 10!! Fingers crossed!!
Got all the bed sheets in the washing machine and tumble dryer!! I'll wait for those to finish then get the Hoover out! Still haven't gotten around to my ironing pile, even though it's not that big of a pile luckily! I'll definitely get it out the way by the end if the day!! Really have to keep myself busy because I can smell the roast cooking and seriously want to eat it, but if i do all my hard work so far will have been for nothing!! Just have to keep in min that this isn't the last roast dinner that will ever be cooked in the world!! 1 day ( hopefully soon ) I will be able to sit down and have a Sunday roast with my family again! Feeling rather left out ** sob sob ** but I guess I have nobody to blame for it but myself!! Still trying to suss out this " Eating for no reason " I'm obviously still in that same mode of wanting to eat even though I'm nit hungry!! Why won't this feeling go away!! Same as the other day, I'm not hungry as I'm full up from my shake and all the water I have had, but I would still quite happily have a roast dinner! There's just no logic in my eating pattern and it really has got to stop otherwise I will end up in diets like this for the rest if my life!! Ahhhhhh so confused.com <- I hate that advert!!
Wow, today is definitely my ranting day! Although I don't even feel miserable in the slightest! Maybe it's all this thinking time I have while I sit and write all this into the diary!

*** MUST FIX EATING HABITS, MUST FIX EATING HABITS ***
Easier said than done though right!!

I'm off too definitely tackle the ironing and get the Hoover out, then sort the rabbit out and maybe walk the dogs!! Since there are 4 of them, if I do 4 walks that will definitely pass some time!

Hope everyones having a good day so far, sorry for the Sunday rants people! Regardless of my negativity, try and stay positive! I definitely am xxx

Still not done ironing!! Sitting watching Jamie Oliver which isn't cook right now!! Haha! I'm going to make my 2nd shake of the day, then definitely do the ironing as my Family are about so sit and have their Roast Chicken dinner :-(

Off for my Banana shake I go ** walks off sulking ** haha xxx

I made it through!! Oh yeah!! Had my shake, and washed and dried up!! Feeling good!! Only 11 more Sunday's to get through now! Haha ;-) xxx

Kels I just read your diary and it made me smile. I turned down an invite out for Sunday lunch today and funnily enough I went sulking into the kitchen for my banana shake. When you talked about fish and chips I could actually taste the vinegar :eek:

It WILL be worth the agony it WILL be :eek:

I'm sorry you don't feel supported by your CDC. That's not on, the whole point of having a cdc is that they provide us with support. I had one who used to just sit and tell me her problems and then add oh well so how have you been? if I then went into anything she would say oh yeah well everyone gets like that!!! I went on the cd website and found another lady and I could'nt be happier. She see's us for half an hour, weighs and measures us, asks how you are doing and actually listens. Throught the week she txt's us all motivational messages followed by a personal one. She too lost five stone with cd and I feel that she is with me every step of the way. I find it odd you can only contact your cdc through FB? she should at least have a phone number.

Don't worry about changing it was the best thing I ever did :) hope this helps and good luck. My ironing needs doing as well and it isn't going to get done if I stay here ! bye for now.

Sarah Lou said:
Kels I just read your diary and it made me smile. I turned down an invite out for Sunday lunch today and funnily enough I went sulking into the kitchen for my banana shake. When you talked about fish and chips I could actually taste the vinegar :eek:

It WILL be worth the agony it WILL be :eek:

I'm sorry you don't feel supported by your CDC. That's not on, the whole point of having a cdc is that they provide us with support. I had one who used to just sit and tell me her problems and then add oh well so how have you been? if I then went into anything she would say oh yeah well everyone gets like that!!! I went on the cd website and found another lady and I could'nt be happier. She see's us for half an hour, weighs and measures us, asks how you are doing and actually listens. Throught the week she txt's us all motivational messages followed by a personal one. She too lost five stone with cd and I feel that she is with me every step of the way. I find it odd you can only contact your cdc through FB? she should at least have a phone number.

Don't worry about changing it was the best thing I ever did :) hope this helps and good luck. My ironing needs doing as well and it isn't going to get done if I stay here ! bye for now.

Hi Sarah Lou,
Made me smile knowing I'm not the only " Adult " here sulking! Haha!
Well done on turning down your Sunday invite! I have found that so hard today! But everything has been washed and put away now, and I'm very glad I didn't start picking!

As for my CDC, the more I see about other peoples CDC's I find myself jealous! I don't think I have ever spent more than 10 minutes with mine! Not even the first time I met her, and she has never measured me! Maybe I should start doing that myself and just keep my own record of how I get on! I have my CDC's number, but she makes me feel so awkward that I wouldn't want to bother bothering her with my questions and queries! Although that is what she's there for! So definitely persuaded to stop seeing her and find somebody else, who will hopefully spend a bit more time with me, and encourage me!

Thank you for your message, very supportive of you, and it's much appreciated! I have got my ironing bored up and the iron out so I'm ready for mine now! Hope your having a great day! I'll have a look through your diary when I finally finish this ironing! Hopefully catch you soon

Xxx

Ooh 11 more Sundays I like the sound of that xxx

emz.is.shrinkin said:
Ooh 11 more Sundays I like the sound of that xxx

Doesn't sound as bad when you say it like that!! 11 weeks is a drag!! Haha!
How have you got on today Emz? xxx

My day is finally finished!! Thank goodness!! Achieved plenty today chores wise!! Done all my washing, cleaned the bedrooms, 2 sets if bed sheets washed, dried and put back onto the beds! Finally got around to doing my ironing and have put that all away! Got Brandon's school clothes ready for the morning. His been bathed, had his story and is now fast asleep! So it's finally my time and all I want to do is go to sleep now! Haha! That's what I call Mummy time!!

I guess the thing that I'm most proud of today is resisting the dinner that my Mum cooked! Very chuffed with myself over that as I did feel I was close to just eating a meal! However I just cracked on and decided to go and wash up the dirty dish's, pots and pans while everyone else sat and got fat! Even if I was jealous! Haha!

Had a 100% day and I'm raring to go for tomorrow! Up and out early in the morning, bring on another 100% day!! Well done to everyone who's had a 100% day today!! Good luck to everyone for tomorrow ;-) xxx

Well done! It sounds like you're doing really well :) I've just completed my first day! Your diary has inspired me to stick with it x

Sweetcheeks24 said:
Well done! It sounds like you're doing really well :) I've just completed my first day! Your diary has inspired me to stick with it x

Aww, thank you!
Well done to you on completing your first day! I found the first 3 days the hardest, once your in ketosis it becomes so much easier ( except on Sunday's for me!! ) haha! Definitely stick it out if it's something you want to do! The results are definitely worth it! Good luck with your journey! Im sure you will do brilliantly :) xxx

Monday morning has arrived and I'm feeling very good!! After such a great weekend, i think I'm ready for anything now!! Let's hope today is as easy as it's been so far! Hope everyone has a fabulous 100% day xxx

Morning shake down, had lots of water!! Have lots of energy today so I think I'm gonna have a go with my Ministry Of Sound Dance DVD!

Checked out Zumba on YouTube today!! It looks like so much fun!! I want to give it a go!! Think I'll check out if there are any classes round here! If not I'll buy the ps3 Zumba game!

All in all I'm feeling great!! Xxx

Still going strong today!! Looking forward to my chocolate shake in about half an hour!! Also considering buying scales today, but don't want to be hopping on and off of them constantly which I know I will be doing!! Just want too see what I have lost since Saturday! Obviously it won't be much, but I feel like my next weigh in is forever away!! I'm wishing my life away on a weekly basis!! :-o

Roll in Saturday!! Haha!! Maybe 5 days to go sounds better!! Hope everyones having a good day xxx

Nearly another day out the way!! Gosh I really am wishing my life away on this diet!! Haha!! Had a good day today, took the dog for a nice long walk around the park, even though I was absolutely freezing!! Got my bubs from Nursery, sorted his lunch, then sat and watched everyone have a fry up for dinner!! Wasn't too hard today!! Very happy I didn't go for a bacon and cheese bagel!! Arghhhhhh I can still see it!! But I didn't slip, and I'm very happy I didn't!!

I actually got a text from my CDC!!! Was so shocked I nearly dropped my phone! Haha! But apparently I am allowed coke zero, but I still have to drink all my water!! That wad the whole text, no " how are you getting on this week " nothing!! She's definitely got to go! Going to try and hold off having a coke zero until next week though, I don't want to start drinking it wt, especially as so many people on here say your not supposed to have!!

Done great with my water today, nearly had 3litres already! Go me!! Feeling really tired, so going to have my last shake of the day at 6.30 tonight and then snuggle up and watch my soaps! xxx

3rd shake if the day is all done!! I'm now tucked up in bed ready for my dose of Eastenders!! Had a good day today! Another 100% day done and dusted!! Felt really happy today and had loads of energy!! Tomorrow I'm planning on a couple of long walks! Have to go to the bank, which I shall walk, and then take the 4 dogs out one at a time!! Also get some more housework out the way!

Hope everyones had a good day! Xxx

Back