Kels diary

Hahahaha!!!! Even that banana muffin couldn't make me go on that show!! Him and Graham's aftercare team can jog right on! Hahaha xxx

What Graham the 'legend' as Jezzy puts it! To be fair if you have more than one and a half teeth they wont shortlist u for the show!!! x

Sounds like you are having a good day! Think i will stay well clear of the muffin making haha!

Mishi said:
What Graham the 'legend' as Jezzy puts it! To be fair if you have more than one and a half teeth they wont shortlist u for the show!!! x

Hahahahahaha!! Oh man, there goes my 15 minutes of fame! I was so looking forward too Jezza telling me to " shut my mouth, as it's the Jeremy Kyle show " hahaha xxx

suzykate37 said:
Sounds like you are having a good day! Think i will stay well clear of the muffin making haha!

Oh my life Suzy!!! Steer clear of the muffins!! They are shockingly nasty xxx

Raaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaha!! Too funny!!!
Well, well, well you was lying wasn't you!! Go on, get off my stage! What a melt! xxx

Hi Miss Cambridge just been catching up on your day's antic's :) muffins... ewwww I tried that one hun with a chocolate shake.. good grief gobbing ewwwwww. Glad you've had a good day, I've just got home after a stupidly busy day.. had a meeting tonight surrounded my crisps... the dreaded C word. Thought of you.. :) Just wanted you guy's to picture this (this happened to me during one of my random life moments)

so there was I several years ago watching the said Mr Kyle. As I ate my brekkie on came a girl.. the subject was I am the violent one not my man.. so there she was in all her glory.. the girl that had an affair with my partner of five years.. who on our five year anniversary came around to the house to tell me she was pregnant by my partner.. and she had stayed in my house when I worked nights.. well there she was... old slapped arse face sow :) can you tell how much I liked her ;) so she sat there with her new fella.. as after I kicked him out they lasted a week (ha ha) crying saying she needed help blah blah .. well I nearly fell off the sofa.. what a silly B****. Oh how I wanted to ring Jezza and tell him the truth.. aftercare she should of had intensive care... oooops ;) ha ha

well that's me rambling, have a supa dupa day tomorrow xx

Omg!!! Jerry Spinger often has episodes where the viewers can go on the show to confront memorable guests, u neeeeed to do this! I can only imagine how rank she was if she was on there, after all I dont think ive ever seen stunners on that show!

x

p.s you know u wanna give me your Take That ticket :)

Ha Ha Mishi, actually I fancied putting them both in the stocks so I could fling rotting veg at them :)

Ummmm my Take That Ticket.. sorry hun I might just need it ;)

Sarah Lou said:
Hi Miss Cambridge just been catching up on your day's antic's :) muffins... ewwww I tried that one hun with a chocolate shake.. good grief gobbing ewwwwww. Glad you've had a good day, I've just got home after a stupidly busy day.. had a meeting tonight surrounded my crisps... the dreaded C word. Thought of you.. :) Just wanted you guy's to picture this (this happened to me during one of my random life moments)

so there was I several years ago watching the said Mr Kyle. As I ate my brekkie on came a girl.. the subject was I am the violent one not my man.. so there she was in all her glory.. the girl that had an affair with my partner of five years.. who on our five year anniversary came around to the house to tell me she was pregnant by my partner.. and she had stayed in my house when I worked nights.. well there she was... old slapped arse face sow :) can you tell how much I liked her ;) so she sat there with her new fella.. as after I kicked him out they lasted a week (ha ha) crying saying she needed help blah blah .. well I nearly fell off the sofa.. what a silly B****. Oh how I wanted to ring Jezza and tell him the truth.. aftercare she should of had intensive care... oooops ;) ha ha

well that's me rambling, have a supa dupa day tomorrow xx

Hey hey hey, my sista!!
Oh the muffin has disturbed my life!!
Mmmm, I was around crisp today!! Had too look away and sulk for a few seconds then pulled myself together! Haha :)

Oh my life, I can't believe that happened too you!! I would have been on the phone too Jezza asap!! Hahaha!!
You have the upper hand there though!! Good riddance too bad rubbish I say! I don't know how people can go on that show!! The state of some if the people I have seen on there look like a cross between inbreed's and people from the wrong turn!! Hahahaha!!

Hope nobody pops up in a minute and says - excuse me Kels, I was on that show!! I'll have too delete my account here!! Hahahaha!! ;-)

Hope you have had a good day chick, have a lovely relaxing evening, you deserve it after your hard day at work!!
And a massive well done for resisting the crisp :) very proud of you xxxxxx

Evening Sista xx Crisps are evil :mad: in fact cooked shake muffins are evil.. !! On the Jezza front oh my life I wouldn't lower myself, I was a snob :D and decided I was better than her, in fact I knew it!! I wasn't the girlfriend scorned either I was just devastated by what my ex did.. in fact if she was stunning it might of been easier.. I won't continue as I might get booted off too.. lol

Have a great Tuesday Kels :) x

Hahahahahaha!! I bet she was a right moose on the loose!! Bloody man snatching wench!! I honestly hate women like her!! They belong in kennels!! Hahaha, rant away sista, I got your back :)

I'm going too hit the sack now, I'm so far past tired it's untrue! I hope I don't have nightmare of manky banana muffins chasing me!! Hahaha!!

Another 100% day in the bag baby!! My Lordy we are so darn great, I'm jealous of us!! Hahahaha!!

Have a great day tomorrow honey, try and take it easy if you feel shattered tomorrow :)

Speak too you tomorrow girlie xxxxx

Well hello Kels
Taken me about an hr to read ya diary with stopping for giggles and potty breaks on route :) love the fact I am not the only person that cud eat 6 packets of cheese and onion (has to be walkers) in one sitting if honest and the rest!!! Hope ur brother is doing better and have u heard from the papers etc......
Please keep up the great posts and ur doing amazing such great weight losses in 3 weeks and inches lost!! Did u decide to continue with bars this week as u were saying u was not sure
Take care and speak soon :)
Luv Sharon xxx

Hi Sharon,
Thanks for reading my posts, must have toon you ages :)
On, your another crisp addict!! I bet I could beat you in a crisp eating competition!! Hahaha!! Well, the old me could anyway!

My Brother is better thanks, we are waiting for some bloke too give us a call back too come and take his story. Still not heard from the bus company though!!

As for the bars, I only lost 1lb last week, and I have been 100% since I started this diet, and I weighed myself this morning, and I'm 11st 13lb still, which is beginning too annoy me! So I'm going too see how I go until next weekend, and if I have only lost a lb again, I will be going back too 3 shakes a day.
Not going trough this starvation diet just too loose a lb a week!! No bloody way!
I did ask people about the bars before I went on them, and everyone said the losses were pretty much the same as 3 shakes a day!
I do however feel bloated and like I'm retaining, so maybe that's my reason for the slow losses. So I'm just going too see how I go over the next couple of weeks

xxx

Oh hiiiiii Kel 'im not gonna weigh myself daily' 85!!!! lol I did the same, how long u got till weigh in?? My cdc last time I did the diet said that my weight loss MAY slow down by having the bars (i think its to do with carbs - i dont know) so I plan on staying away from them the itchy tongued devils!

x

Today has been such a long day!! If ever there has been a day that I wanted too pack CD in, it us definitely today!! ( Don't push me cos' I'm close to the edge )
Woke up tired, had too get the school run out the way! Then take my brother too his school as I won't let him travel on his own anymore! Then had over an hours drive too Hampstead as my poor Gramps has been rushed back to the Hospice because he has a raw infection in his lungs :-( ! Had to gulp down my shake at 9.50am and head out the door! Bloody sat NAG drove me and my Mum seriously mad!! I came close too throwing it out of the window! Sat with my Gramps for a few hours, and went for a little walk around the garden of the Hospice. Had my bar at 2. The whole time I was there I must have gone too the loo about 15 times!! Honestly I am sick of the loo visits!! I'm weeing for england!! Even on the way home, I had to stop off at my Aunts house so I could run in for a wee!
And while I was there, like a total MELT I decided too jump on her scales - what do I see 12st 13lb!!! Ahhhhh I'm so sick of that number!! I know I have had 3 litres of water and my bar and shake I'm just so annoyed!! I wish I'd never got on them scales!! Now I'm thinking it's the bars and that's the reason I only lost a lb last week!! So stressed out today!! I feel bloated and like I'm retaining, I actually want too scream!!

When we was sat in the canteen of the hospice, I just thought to myself - give up!! A lb a week on this type of diet is no good at all!! Then the determined part of me was thinking - calm down you miserable wench, it's only Tuesday!!

Today is the first day I have just felt like screaming into a pillow and giving up, I'm not even hungry, so don't know why I'm feeling like this!!

Maybe it's being with my Gramps today and seeing him the way he is, and I guess knowing what lies ahead!!

Oh Lordy, roll on bedtime because I can't wait too shut myself off from the world and go to sleep!!

Sorry for the rant dude-ettes xxx

Mishi said:
Oh hiiiiii Kel 'im not gonna weigh myself daily' 85!!!! lol I did the same, how long u got till weigh in?? My cdc last time I did the diet said that my weight loss MAY slow down by having the bars (i think its to do with carbs - i dont know) so I plan on staying away from them the itchy tongued devils!

x

Hey chick,
I don't get weighed again until the 18th or 19th, can't remember now! But if it's like a 2lb loss, I am coming off the bars! I'm not going through all this too just loose a lb a week! No frigging way!! I spoke to people before I opted for the bars and they said there losses were still quite good even though they had the bars!! Ahhhhh confused.com xxx

Back