Kels diary

4lbs!! Well done chica!:clap:
You have been so focused throughout and so you totally deserve every single lb that is melting away from your body.
It certainly is interesting to see that your losses increased again with the reduction of exercise but I bet you were itching to get out and do something!!!
When I think that I have been on this for 4 weeks and nearly lost 2 stones, you will certainly get rid of 10lbs in the same amount of time. I desperately want to loose another stone in the next 5 weeks so fingers crossed!!
Hope you're having a great evening and still smiling. xx

Thank you MsV :)
If I'm honest, I actually did enjoy doing nothing last week!! Haha! This week, I'm going too do some walking, as I want my body to still be able to run for 20 mins without getting tired! Otherwise I'll have to start the C25K again from scratch!

How you getting on with the C25K chick?
Your losses have been AMAZING!!! Massive well done to you girlie xxx

I have just sent you a pm hun on FB but it looks like I can now view your diary???? oh gawd as I said on FB I am not safe to be let loose xx don't answer that :D:D xx

oh my god I am so happy all my bits and bobs are back........... yipee I'm back ...... perhaps I should of checked first before sending you a message.. oh well thats me arse about face :D:D:D happy Mother's Day Miss Yummy...

I really can't stop smiling, can't believe I actually made it this far! After messing about so much last year, telling myself there was no way I could ever not eat!

So glad you had a lovely time. I am double jealous of you!! The gain will go just as quick as it came, it will mostly be water won't it?
I have 4/5 50cl bottles a day, plus about 4 cups of tea in a big mug. Definitely getting sick of all the water though! Haha xxx
Morning yep defo mainly water since being back I've dropped 5 lbs in 2 days lovelyyy lol.

Aww u defo sound happier and confident.. Go you chicken.

Good luck sarahLou u did great before on CD stay strong x

I have just sent you a pm hun on FB but it looks like I can now view your diary???? oh gawd as I said on FB I am not safe to be let loose xx don't answer that :D:D xx

Hey girlie, just see you FB message.
Glad everything is sorted now! Hope you have a wonderful day with your Mum xxxxxxx

Morning yep defo mainly water since being back I've dropped 5 lbs in 2 days lovelyyy lol.

Aww u defo sound happier and confident.. Go you chicken.

Good luck sarahLou u did great before on CD stay strong x

Morning girlie,
ohhhhh 5lbs down already, that is fab!You'll be back to what you weighed before you left for your holiday, in no time chick.

Thanks honey xxx

Thank you MsV :)
If I'm honest, I actually did enjoy doing nothing last week!! Haha! This week, I'm going too do some walking, as I want my body to still be able to run for 20 mins without getting tired! Otherwise I'll have to start the C25K again from scratch!

How you getting on with the C25K chick?
Your losses have been AMAZING!!! Massive well done to you girlie xxx

Thank you sweets. I'm pleased too. I have real WI tomorrow, but checked this morning as my TOTM came and so wanted to check before it was really affected and down 4lbs again! I only have 4lbs more to get to 2 stones!!
1st week down on C25k and feeling ok. Was going to start week 2 today as finished 1 yesterday but have been floored with my TOTM.
I spoke to my best friend today who is also a CDC and she agrees that you should be a counsellor. :D

xxxxxxx

Hey my lovelies! Well done you are a real inspiration! Can you tell me what c25k is please? Still relatively new to this! Xxxx

Do a good search for "Couch 2 5k". It's a programme to help you up your fitness level to running 5k in nine weeks in 30 minutes. Kels inspired me to do it too. She's a G!

Hello, hello! Didn't get chance to come on yesterday, DS was being a beast & SO had chest pains so he was useless all day, lol.

So you're a gadget girl, I know the feeling ;)An Ipad 2 and an Iphone is a bit pointless, once you've got one i you don't need another (that makes sod all sense, lol).

I've not seen that Jersey Shore one yet, I've heard about it though. I can't imagine anyone else fighting apart from Sam & Ronnie. They don't know when to quit. I couldn't believe it when she chinned him :p

I'm good, still 100% woke up with a headache last 2 days but I'm not getting cravings for food so it's all good!!

Hope you have a good day Missy! xxx

Do a good search for "Couch 2 5k". It's a programme to help you up your fitness level to running 5k in nine weeks in 30 minutes. Kels inspired me to do it too. She's a G!

MsV, I nearly spat my water all over the screen reading your post!! Hahahahahahahahaha!! She's a G!! I love it!! Hahahahaha!!
Thank you chick, glad I inspired someone xxxxxx

Hello, hello! Didn't get chance to come on yesterday, DS was being a beast & SO had chest pains so he was useless all day, lol.

So you're a gadget girl, I know the feeling ;)An Ipad 2 and an Iphone is a bit pointless, once you've got one i you don't need another (that makes sod all sense, lol).

I've not seen that Jersey Shore one yet, I've heard about it though. I can't imagine anyone else fighting apart from Sam & Ronnie. They don't know when to quit. I couldn't believe it when she chinned him :p

I'm good, still 100% woke up with a headache last 2 days but I'm not getting cravings for food so it's all good!!

Hope you have a good day Missy! xxx

I am a major gadget girl :D:D:D Been messing about with my new phone most of the day! I can't put it down! Hahaha!!

Argh, Sam and Ronnie give me RAGE!! Honestly, how can people argue like that?

Whoop whoop, so proud of you!! The headaches should pass in a couple of days, and I know its probably the last thing you want to hear, but drinking more water really helps ease them off!!

Hope you have had a brilliant day chick xxx

Hello doll glad you have your gadgets :D

I have started a new diary, its Dolly daydreams diary, for some reason my Mum calls me dolly so it seemed a good name to call it. Hope all good for you today xx :)

I am a major gadget girl :D:D:D Been messing about with my new phone most of the day! I can't put it down! Hahaha!!

Argh, Sam and Ronnie give me RAGE!! Honestly, how can people argue like that?

Whoop whoop, so proud of you!! The headaches should pass in a couple of days, and I know its probably the last thing you want to hear, but drinking more water really helps ease them off!!

Hope you have had a brilliant day chick xxx

LOL! I know! They need to stay split up, I can't believe she's back again!!

I'm always the same when I get a new toy, glad you're enjoying it!!

Yes, I'm so sick of these headaches!! Hunger finally gone but still get splitting headaches in the morning. Drinking about 4-5 litres a day still but don't drink after 8 or I'm up and down all bloody night! (9lb12oz baby = weak bladder, lol)

Hope you are OK! How long til Mexico now? I'm so jealous!! :p

Hello doll glad you have your gadgets :D

I have started a new diary, its Dolly daydreams diary, for some reason my Mum calls me dolly so it seemed a good name to call it. Hope all good for you today xx :)

Hey honey, going to check your diary out now xxxx

LOL! I know! They need to stay split up, I can't believe she's back again!!

I'm always the same when I get a new toy, glad you're enjoying it!!

Yes, I'm so sick of these headaches!! Hunger finally gone but still get splitting headaches in the morning. Drinking about 4-5 litres a day still but don't drink after 8 or I'm up and down all bloody night! (9lb12oz baby = weak bladder, lol)

Hope you are OK! How long til Mexico now? I'm so jealous!! :p

Hey girlie, how you getting on?
I go Mexico on the 10th July :D:D:D:D xxx

Afternoon girlie's,
not been posting as I don't have MiniMins on my BlackBerry - Its the only actual downside to the phone! Hahaha!
I'm all good though, still 100% on 810. This beautiful weather is really making me want a Twister lolly though! Hahaha! Don't really have anything to report! Hope everyones getting on ok with the diet.
xxx

Hey girlie, how you getting on?
I go Mexico on the 10th July :D:D:D:D xxx

Bit dissapointed I only lost 6.5lb in my first week SS 100% :cry: But I'm never happy, lol.

I seriously need a holiday, It's been too long! Mexico is the best place on earth. Love it. You'll have to get a 1/2 frozen margarita & 1/2 strawberry dacquiri in the same glass. Sooooo good. That's all I drank over there. They always said "Grande" when they saw me coming (hopefully cause I always asked for a big glass rather than they thought I was a fat cow, lol) I love a margarita!! And you'll have to try Mezcal, it's the one with the worm in the bottom, like an extra strong tequila! They do shots called tequila boom booms, they do a shot glass with tequila topped up with 7up & you 'boom boom' on the bar & neck it. Man was I wasted after a night of those, showed the American's how to binge drink, lol!

Did you watch JS this week? Who flushes a t-shirt down the toilet?!? Who actually does that!??? LMAO.

OMG cannot WAIT for next week!! Can't believe Sam does that! And Jenni's boyfriend! xx

Back