Kels diary

Bit dissapointed I only lost 6.5lb in my first week SS 100% :cry: But I'm never happy, lol.

I seriously need a holiday, It's been too long! Mexico is the best place on earth. Love it. You'll have to get a 1/2 frozen margarita & 1/2 strawberry dacquiri in the same glass. Sooooo good. That's all I drank over there. They always said "Grande" when they saw me coming (hopefully cause I always asked for a big glass rather than they thought I was a fat cow, lol) I love a margarita!! And you'll have to try Mezcal, it's the one with the worm in the bottom, like an extra strong tequila! They do shots called tequila boom booms, they do a shot glass with tequila topped up with 7up & you 'boom boom' on the bar & neck it. Man was I wasted after a night of those, showed the American's how to binge drink, lol!

Did you watch JS this week? Who flushes a t-shirt down the toilet?!? Who actually does that!??? LMAO.

OMG cannot WAIT for next week!! Can't believe Sam does that! And Jenni's boyfriend! xx

Hey girlie!!
6 and a half lb is FAB!!!!!! Don't be dissapointed, be proud of yourself!! You'll probably have another big loss this week to!!

Those drinks sound sooooooo nice!! I'll definitely be giving everything a try other there!! Can't bloody wait to get on that plane!

Oh gosh, that episode of JS was sooooooo funny!! It was blatenly Vinny's T-Shirt down the loo!! Eughhhhhh disgusting! Roll on tonight!! Did you know they are going to Italy to film this summer! Hahahaha, I can't wait to watch the 4th series xxxx

Hey girlie!!
6 and a half lb is FAB!!!!!! Don't be dissapointed, be proud of yourself!! You'll probably have another big loss this week to!!

Those drinks sound sooooooo nice!! I'll definitely be giving everything a try other there!! Can't bloody wait to get on that plane!

Oh gosh, that episode of JS was sooooooo funny!! It was blatenly Vinny's T-Shirt down the loo!! Eughhhhhh disgusting! Roll on tonight!! Did you know they are going to Italy to film this summer! Hahahaha, I can't wait to watch the 4th series xxxx

Thank you hon! I've put on my big girl pants & realised I was being daft & that 6.5 is great and to be happy with whatever I get! It will all come off in time ;)

The drinks are great, and if you're all inclusive you can go wild, lol! I'm so bloody jealous!! ;) :p You'll be knocking them back on the beach looking fab!!

Italy?! OMG, I can't wait!! Snooki in Italy, I wonder what the locals will make of her. Priceless!! It's my fave show at the minute, proper car crash telly!

Have a good day you! xx

Hey girls,
feels like its been ages since I posted here! Honestly, not having the MiniMins app is beyond annoying! I hate sitting at the computer to write in my diary!
So, saturdays weigh in, I lost 3lb and a ince off of my waist! Very pleased with that! I'm not 10st and 14lbs away from my goal of 9st! But with just under 3 weeks left on CD I doubt very much I will get to 9st, I am hoping to get as close to 9st 7lbs as I can get!

I went away too Essex for the weekend, and had a great time! Was very close to cheating, but I stuck it out and stayed 100% the whole time I was away! I think I find it harder down there because my Mum does fried breakfasts every morning, and usually take outs for dinner, and usually a few glasses of wine in the evening! My best friend Danny came to see me on Saturday, and he started drinking with my Mum and I actually felt a little gutted! I was so close to slipping a teeny weeny Vodka in with my coke zero, but I stuck it out, and just started drinking more water! It was hard, but I managed it! All I kept thinking was, I'm so close to my goal now, DON'T SABOTAGE IT!! Then came the Sunday morning breakfast, loads of bacon, sausages, eggs, toast - the lot!! I made my omlette for breakfast, which I usually have as an evening meal, but I knew if I didn't do it at breakfast time, I'd end up with half a pig in my mouth!! The cooked bacon was left on the side, and it took EVERYTHING I have in me, not to put some in with my breakfast! Hahaha, I sound like such a fatty! But I didn't do it!! I ate my breakfast and was fine! So by Monday, I was 100% back in the zone, and knew I would not cheat! So as soon as I get comfertable, my Mum decided to come back to London! Hahahaha! So I'm home now, and ready more than ever to get rid of this last 14lbs! I think we are going away again on Friday, but I'm more than ready for it this time! I know I won't cheat! I've come way too far to mess everything up now!

Last night, I tried all my size 10 clothes on, and I reckon once I loose another 7lbs I'll be in everything :-D
My denim shorts all go on, over my bum, and thighs :-D the button is about 1inch and a half away from doing up :-D my dresses are the same, the zip is going up just past half way! Sooooo looking forward to getting into all that stuff :-D
All my vest tops fit fine. Sooooo pleased with myself! Can't believe how much I've lost! After updating my ticker I just sat staring at the screen, thinking WOW, I can't believe it!!

Today, I'm going to treat my Mum too a beautifying day :-D and myself of course! Its a little earlier than planned for me, as I was going to treat myself when I actually get to my goal, but 14lbs short of reaching goal isn't too bad! So, its nails, eyebrows, eyelashes and lunch for us :-D Very excited about that! I'm off to have a bath and get dresses for today's antics!

Hope everyone is doing well, catch you all this evening or tomorrow xxxx

SHUUUUUUUUUUUUT UUUUUUUUUP..!!!

hey hunny,

thought i would check in and say hello. wow babe i cant believe ur so close to goal. that is REAM...!!!!! (lmao!) well done on having the strength to get through ur weekend without a hiccup. thats dedication for ya.

well i never managed to get back on track. i just couldnt frame my mind properly. the wierdest thing happened to me today. i had gave my mum my SW books a while ago and asked her to dig them out for me today. when she brought them down to me i looked at the date i had started SW and it was 12/4/10.....a year ago today. and my start weight was 12st 13lbs.....exactly the same weight i was this morning on my own scales. i couldnt believe it. i think it was a sign. so here i am a year on and still the same weight as i was then and have spent a bucketfull of money on different diets within that year. so thats it. im gonna do SW again and learn to eat healthily and exercise. im not paying out another penny for a diet.

i am soo soo proud of ya babes. u have done amazingly well. especially with everything thats been going on in ur life the past few months. my hat is well and truly off to ya.
keep it up hun. i'm not on mini's much now either seeing as i sold my iphone too lol. but will check in here when i can. but sure with our new blackberrys theres no stoppin us with the messeging malarky haha.....

will text ya 2moro babes. ttoooooooooot tooooooot xxxxxxxx

Mooorninggg!!! Hope your good hun? Still going strong I see, Im doing ok - get weighed on Sat so will let u know how I get ok xxxxx

Mooorninggg!!! Hope your good hun? Still going strong I see, Im doing ok - get weighed on Sat so will let u know how I get ok xxxxx

MISHI!!!!!!! I KEEP MISSING YOU!!!!!
How did your weigh in go chick? xxxx

HELLO, HELLO, HELLO Girlies :)

WOW, I think this is the longest I have spent without checkingin on MiniMins! 1 whole week!!
Well, here comes he book......

Weigh in Saturday, I lost 2lbs :) I was over the moon with that, as it took me into the 9's!! I now weigh 9st 12lbs!!
I didn't measure myself as I was going away again, so will do that this Saturday.
Sooo, off I went to Essex for a few days, and I had a blast! I was however, quite naughty!!! I was fine down there until the weekend arrived!! I cracked, and ended up eating!! I didn't go overboard, I couldn't have, even if I wanted too! I was full up after a few mouthfulls of chicken and rice!! I did have a few glasses of wine too!! Very naughty I know, but I am blaming the weather!! It was soooooo nice, and I was sick of water and tea! Bad excuse I know! Haha! Anyway, come Monday, I was straight back on CD and felt fine, didn't feel like I wanted to cheat, or give up at all! I think, if anything it has made me more determined to get to my goal! I weighed myself yesterday Morning, and was still 9st 12lbs and I'm perfectly fine with that! Not expecting too loose anything this week, but I'm ok with that.

I am officialy a SIZE 10!!! :-D :-D all my denim shorts fit!! They go on, and do up! Sooooi pleased with myself! I only have 1 weeks worth of products left, and I wasn't going to buy anymore, but I want to be comfertable in my clothes, so think I am going to buy another 2 weeks worth of products next week, and then that really is it for me!!

I hope everyone's doing well, definitely miss talking to my shake sistaaaa every night!! I'll pop back on here tonight and see if I can catch her xxxxxxxx

OMG Size 10!!!! That's bloody epic girly, how fantastic is that!

You did so well, nobody would blame you for enjoying the night, you did it in moderation (which you'll have to do when you finish anyway so it was only practice for real life ;)) AND got straight back on CD. Well, well done girl!! You're a proper little inspiration to me xx

OMG, Did you see Jersey Shore this week?!!! I would have smacked Mike right in the face!! And Vinny(!) what's going on there!

Have a great day lady, I missed you! :)

Hello beauty, Well I lost 5lbs last week...sorry I didnt let u know sooner - I wrote a massive reply the other day but my computer decided to be a tw@t and crashed!!! who's computer even crashes these days...this is not the 90's lol!! Im loving that you have stuck to this, only wish I had too :( then Id be joining you in those denim shorts. Never mind im on track now so ill join ya, just fashionably late thats all lol (although i think a few months is probably stepping into taking the p@ss rather than fashionably anything!!) Have a good weekend pal xxx oh and im gonna fb ya :)

OMG Size 10!!!! That's bloody epic girly, how fantastic is that!

You did so well, nobody would blame you for enjoying the night, you did it in moderation (which you'll have to do when you finish anyway so it was only practice for real life ;)) AND got straight back on CD. Well, well done girl!! You're a proper little inspiration to me xx

OMG, Did you see Jersey Shore this week?!!! I would have smacked Mike right in the face!! And Vinny(!) what's going on there!

Have a great day lady, I missed you! :)

Thank you honey, I feel well chuffed, and definitely don't regret eating! Hahaha!!

How are you getting on?

Not been watching Jersey Shore, I have been away loads over the past few weeks, think I have about 3 weeks worth of catching up to do! Hahaha! I might just get started on them now!

If your on Facebook, add me chick, my email address is [email protected] miss you too xxxx

Hello beauty, Well I lost 5lbs last week...sorry I didnt let u know sooner - I wrote a massive reply the other day but my computer decided to be a tw@t and crashed!!! who's computer even crashes these days...this is not the 90's lol!! Im loving that you have stuck to this, only wish I had too :( then Id be joining you in those denim shorts. Never mind im on track now so ill join ya, just fashionably late thats all lol (although i think a few months is probably stepping into taking the p@ss rather than fashionably anything!!) Have a good weekend pal xxx oh and im gonna fb ya :)

Hey gorgeous girl :)
MASSIVE WELL DONE ON THE 5LBS :-D thats amazing chick!! Fashionably late is perfectly fine chick, better to be late than to be a no show right?!? Hahahaha! Hope you had a good weekend honey xxxxxx

Hey girls, just a quick update from me, my last weigh in I lost a MAHOOOSIVE 4lbs!!! ;-D Still can't believe it!!! Such a big loss when I'm so close to my goal! I'm very chuffed with it!! I weigh 9st 8lbs now, so 8lbs left until I reach my goal!!

Not done anything too exciting, been back and forth to Essex quite a lot which is why I haven't been posting on here. Hope all you girls are still going strong :) xxxx

Thank you honey, I feel well chuffed, and definitely don't regret eating! Hahaha!!

How are you getting on?

Not been watching Jersey Shore, I have been away loads over the past few weeks, think I have about 3 weeks worth of catching up to do! Hahaha! I might just get started on them now!

If your on Facebook, add me chick, my email address is Expose Email miss you too xxxx

Going great, still sticking to it! Got into size 12's this morning, tight but still, whoop! :D

Yes, go and catch up!! :p Been really good last few weeks, think it's the last one of S2 tonight.

I am on fb, will add you ;)

And 4lbs!! Seriously!! How good is that.You're gonna be there in no time, bet you're a right skinny rip already!:bliss:

Have a great day xx

Whhooop!!! 9stone 8lbs! That's bloody brilliant Kels. Soooooo pleased for you sweetie. I can't wait to see the Mexico piccies of you looking HOT in your wee size 10s! Are you sure you won't need smaller stuff though when you get to 9stones? At least it will give you a wee bit of room to stabilise (and to eat yummy holiday stuff!)

xxx

Hello you sorry I not been around much :-( but I am soooooooooooo happy for you ya doing amazing 8lbs no sweat easy peasy lemon squeasy whoooohooooooo you go chief nutt nutt xxxxxx

HELLO GIRLIE'S :-D

Wow, I haven't posted on here for soooooooooooooo long!! Hope all my girls on the nutty train, are still as nutty as ever!!

Nothing new with me at all weight wise!! I ain't been on CD for about a month now I reckon, but I'm still the same weight!! ***HAPPY*** I restarted Tuesday, to try and get rid of these last 8lbs :) 2nd time around isn't easy at all, I think I have had way too much freedom!! Hahahaha!! Anyway, hope your all doing good. Lot's of love Kels xxxxxxx

Yay!! You're back!! :D

That's brilliant that you've maintained Kels, has your whole mentality changed now towards food? What have you been eating? You were my biggest inspiration for doing this, I'm dying to know how your getting on!

And I want to see new pics!! ;)

Yay!! You're back!! :D

That's brilliant that you've maintained Kels, has your whole mentality changed now towards food? What have you been eating? You were my biggest inspiration for doing this, I'm dying to know how your getting on!

And I want to see new pics!! ;)

Hey girlie :-D
How have you been? You still going strong? Gosh, I'll be deadly honest with you, I haven't eaten too much of anything, simply for the fact, that I get full up so quickly! I wouldn't say I've been as healthy as I could have been when it comes too food choices! I've had the odd take away, but like I said, couldn't eat much of anything! I think I can just about manage half a sandwich! My biggest problem, was always the way I ate crisps and chocolate, I have stayed away from that! Obviously had the odd bag of crisp, but nothing compared to how I used to be! I have been partying quite a lot though, I'd say most weekends! Hahahaha, infact, this is probably my first weekend I haven't gone out, since I stopped CD! Hahahaha! I've lost 6lb already this week, I'm well pleased with that!! I'm 9st 6lbs now :-D so only 6lbs left to go!! Hopefully, I can loose that by next Friday!! Fingers crossed!! I have loads of new pics, so I'll stick a few on here in a bit! Can't wait too hear how your getting on chica xxxxxxxxx

Back