ProPoints Kelsey's 2014 Diary! Requires Motivation...

Don't wanna have to pay for an app lol. Need to get online really and find my log in details for weight watchers lol.
Today has been ok, oh except for 40g bag of chocolate buttons :/ oops. I'm off to Zumba at 8pm as I do every Tuesday night, praying that tomorrow's weigh in goes ok!

its not that expensive?
but spose if uv got access to the propa thing then why not!

Don't wanna have to pay for an app lol. Need to get online really and find my log in details for weight watchers lol. Today has been ok, oh except for 40g bag of chocolate buttons :/ oops. I'm off to Zumba at 8pm as I do every Tuesday night, praying that tomorrow's weigh in goes ok!

How was Zumba? What time do you WI today? Good Luck :) x

Weighed in and I lost 3lbs!! Yay :D that's more than what I lost in my first week lol. I don't point tonight, I do have a weight watchers spaghetti and meatballs though -fave one and may have some choccy later to celebrate :p

fab loss well done you!!! :D

Weighed in and I lost 3lbs!! Yay :D that's more than what I lost in my first week lol. I don't point tonight, I do have a weight watchers spaghetti and meatballs though -fave one and may have some choccy later to celebrate :p

Whoop Whoop! Well Done Kelsey! Amazing Loss! Which Choc are u going to have? X

Thank you all. Well, I am loving the Cadbury mix ups at the moment so maybe them, probably like 30 odd pro points for the bag lol

What's Cadbury Mix Ups? Never heard of those! X

They are a mixed bag literally, Serena of white and milk choc buttons, mini Oreos and crispy shell bits. Taste so nice, but bit sickly after a while. They also do them with jelly gums I think lol

They sound very nice although I'm not sure my OCD would like them, I'd have to sort them out onto a tray first ;-) x

Haha Serena, then you wouldn't want to eat them as they look all neat and tidy ?

Oh No I'd still eat them, just in a pattern ;-) x

Haha ok. I did enjoy them last night, but back on track today! Still buzzing from 3lbs loss :)

And so you should be buzzing, it was a fantastic result! X

Yeah, just shows that WW works, even though I'm losing weight slowly... Best way to lose it though I guess. Just wanna get in the next stone bracket... Anyways, about to go online to see if I can retrieve WW log in details.

Fingers Crossed! Let us know how you get on. X PS-Slow n Steady definitely wins the race! X

Back