Kelsey's weight loss journey

Oh good luck for your exam tomorrow, what you studying?

Enjoy your nandos too, I love nandos. Quite often have home made ones, yum!! x

Oh good luck for your exam tomorrow, what you studying?

Enjoy your nandos too, I love nandos. Quite often have home made ones, yum!! x

Thank you :D

I'm training to be an accountant crazy me so much hard work do 9-5 Monday to Friday and evening classes 6:30-9:30 twice a week but will be worth it in the end :p

Oh nice one, yeh it'll definately be worth it in the end! Well good luck x

Oh nice one, yeh it'll definately be worth it in the end! Well good luck x

Thank you so much, right I'm going to have a curly wurly because I think i deserve it :D and an early night x

Going to wake up early and go for a nice 45min run tomorrow and definitely have a 100% day :D.

your doing great well done hope the exam goes well. how did visit to dentist go?;)

irishlady said:
your doing great well done hope the exam goes well. how did visit to dentist go?;)

Thanks :) dentist was funny i was petrified and it turnt out my teeth were fine just needed a good clean so im filling free still :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning all :D x just been for 46minute run and ran nearly 4miles so happy :D

Thank you for all the good luck messages will be glad when its over :D x

Have a good day !x

Evening all :) exams over now and iv had my 29pp today so back on track x

Hope everyone else has had a great day :D

Got myself some electronic food scales earlier x

You'll be relieved exam is over! I couldn't live without my electronic scales, they were my best ever buy!! X

Had a great day today the sun really makes a difference went to the beer garden after work and had a warm chicken salad then picked at some choc n sweets round a friends but was in control and didnt go crazy :) hope everyone else has had a fab day x

Morning everyone :D friday at last !

Looking to have a 100% day today and track everything i eat, I will post my food diary at the end of the day :D x

Just at the gym, i'm going up to Nottingham tommorow to meet my boyfriends family very nervous about this and the affect it could have on my diet :( x

Done it again eaten everything in site :'( i need help x

^^ I've drawn a line for you! Just forget it and move on. You can do it, you've been doing it all week!! Plus all your gyming this week will surely help to counteract your points today.

Was it tonight you were meeting OH folks or over the weekend? Hope all goes well! x

calorie crusader said:

^^ I've drawn a line for you! Just forget it and move on. You can do it, you've been doing it all week!! Plus all your gyming this week will surely help to counteract your points today.

Was it tonight you were meeting OH folks or over the weekend? Hope all goes well! x

Thank you so much :) im going for a 45min run tommorow too x

Any ideas how i can stop going off track ?

Tommorow :) im going up to Nottingham hopefully i wont eat to much x

I know its a hard one!! When you are feeling really hungry and want to go off track just give yourself 10-15 minutes, it usually passes and then you get to feel proud of yourself for not giving in! Sometimes I drink loads of water or diluting juice and it seems to fill me up for the time being. Or allow yourself to eat something within points. Just little things that work for me, it is really hard though, I know!!

Good for you on your run tomorrow, you'll feel much better when you've done it im sure! Have fun in Nottingham tomorrow! x

calorie crusader said:
I know its a hard one!! When you are feeling really hungry and want to go off track just give yourself 10-15 minutes, it usually passes and then you get to feel proud of yourself for not giving in! Sometimes I drink loads of water or diluting juice and it seems to fill me up for the time being. Or allow yourself to eat something within points. Just little things that work for me, it is really hard though, I know!!

Good for you on your run tomorrow, you'll feel much better when you've done it im sure! Have fun in Nottingham tomorrow! x

Aww that sounds good i really do need to stop this and start posting my food diaries :) x

Your weight loss has been so good :) x

Todays a new day :D x

I'm up nice and early which is good as got lots to do before 11am when the OH picks me up x

I'm feeling good today the suns shining so may have to have a route through my summer bits :D x

Just going to start my run now and challenge myself to run longer than my run :) x

Will update this in an hour or so :)

Had an amazing run did 55minutes just having my porridge in the garden with a cup of tea the sun is amazing :D

Food diary so far 9/4/11
Oats so simple original (3)
1/4 Pint skimmed milk (1)
Tea (0)

4/29 :D

Back