Kelsey's weight loss journey

Well done on your run this morning!

Hope you are getting on alright at the inlaws :) x

calorie crusader said:
Well done on your run this morning!

Hope you are getting on alright at the inlaws :) x

Morning :)

Thank you , yes they are absolutely lovely just woke up after a heavy night out definately going to write this weekend off iv been awful x

Hows your weekend going ?x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Just can't seem to do this anymore :'( !

hey kelsey i had the biggest binge of my life today lol holy god i actually cant move im so full :-( but anyway im starting fresh tomorrow. .ive six weeks till my holidays and need to lose a stone x x well done with your 55 min run thata good going x x ive got a weight session in the gym tomorrow :-( x xi always do weights four times a week but i always end up eating bad :-( but from tomorrow im starting fresh..bikini body time :) x x

mandyc said:
hey kelsey i had the biggest binge of my life today lol holy god i actually cant move im so full :-( but anyway im starting fresh tomorrow. .ive six weeks till my holidays and need to lose a stone x x well done with your 55 min run thata good going x x ive got a weight session in the gym tomorrow :-( x xi always do weights four times a week but i always end up eating bad :-( but from tomorrow im starting fresh..bikini body time :) x x

I've been good so far today :) have you ?x

Did a 45min gym session this morning and going for a run tommorow :)

We can do this not sure how much i need to lose will find out tommorow :( x

Its my birthday this week and goin to be impossible dreading WI tommorow evening to :'(

I didn't go weight watcher tonight becuase I couldn't bare the embarrasement as I know i've put on weight becuase I weighed at home :( x

Please can someone help me I've been bad for two weeks now its getting harder and harder to get back on track :( x

Hi Kelsey

Sorry your feeling rubbish about the diet just now, hope you're feeling a bit happier today?

Just remember YOU CAN DO IT! Make sure you keep coming on here...I'd be lost without this forum!! Chin up! X

I actaully think I have binge eating disorder :'(

I think we all probably do a bit....that's why we are here!! Remember each day is a new day! Maybe you should try not to deny yourself completely but have a little bit of things you really like, you can use your weeklies!

You could give yourself a challenge and everytime you feel like binging give yourself a task to do, like putting your cost on and going round the block or something?? The urges do pass and it's a nice feeling to have more control!

I'm really sorry you are feeling crap just now, you'll get there! At least you are here, that's a good sign and shows some determination! Just remember you are not alone - we all have the same issues which made us overweight in the first place x

Im joining a new meeting on Tuesday :)

Hi

Well done for getting back to it and working up to going on Tuesday, think of it as turning a new leaf! Hope you're having a good few days x

hi hun, just seen you are finding it hard :cry: hope you can find a way to get back on track and that going to the meeting will help ;) hope you have a good day

Good Morning Everyone :D

My birthday celebrations are all over so im starting fresh today I am joining a new meeting tommorow and im going to start a new card and act like i have never done this before :)

Wishing everyone a lovely day :) x

Sounds like a really good idea?! A complete fresh start!! Good luck with the new class tomorrow, keep us posted with how it goes x

Weigh in was awful i put on half a stone :( x

Don't beat yourself up too much, it's undoable!! Here's to a good week and shifting some of those pesky 7lbs...chin up!! x

calorie crusader said:
Don't beat yourself up too much, it's undoable!! Here's to a good week and shifting some of those pesky 7lbs...chin up!! x

Thank you so much for all your support yep im lookin 4ward to it x

No worries at all, that's what we are all here for! Get straight back on here if you need to, looking forward to hearing how you are getting on this week xx

Hi Kelsey, You certainly seem to be on a bumpy road just lately and despite your idea of a brand new start methinks the demons that are following you will be just as severe as before unless you try to change the whole outlook of "being on a diet"!
Are you ready for a short sermon? ...:D

So many of us have had the idea drilled into us that being on a diet is depriving ourselves of the nice things which then become "bad" foods...rubbish! We make choices and if we decide to eat something that is not quite on our menu we are entitled to have a "treat" which can usually be utilised into the regime and thereby not having the effect of making us guilty of going off track. With that mindset it will then help not to deteriate into an almighty binge.
Be kind to yourself and keep in mind that nobody, however "good" they think they are, can keep to a rigorous menu and not have the occasional blip. (Hooray for blips!)

Take a deep breathe when you get to those crossroads and remember it's for a good cause....:)

All the best to you.

Back