Kenshins Journal

hey jez the flapjack recipe would be ideal :) and if your willing to give it that would be great :D
i checked my calorie intake today it was borderline 1000cals
but still to have my pud which will up it by 100-200
you know the funniest thing is since ive started rtm people have been asking me what my gym routine is, asking me for guidance, recipes its crazy isn't it, how now i can help people change which a few months ago never seemed likely

Last edited:
4-12-2009

black coffee x 2
apple x 2
pear
chicken breast with lettuce and cucumber and a blob of cottage cheese
dessert jelly and yogurt :)
peanut bar with skinny capp

went tescos today done alot of shopping and also bought some of the skinny cow things :D

So Ken, you still haven't listened to what your LLC said about increasing your calories? You will make yourself unwell. You really should listen to her advice.

"you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink"

Kat
xx

had an extra fruit compote last night and a bowl of roasted veg and salad :D with a tin of tuna

Good on you Ken, keep on increasing slowly slowly, too much too fast will no doubt make you feel ill, but try the small and often approach, as long as you are increasing the cals, it should all be good!

Jez
xx

PS, congrats on all those lovely gym compliments!

Hey I think I created a master piece lol peanut butter omelette oh my godness lovely :D
and thanks jez wow your almost at the very end of rtm :) it hasn been a struggle has it? I think we've learnt our boundaries, when we are physically hungry and so on :D

had apple, pear, celementine compote
had a sample of the PB omelette was lovely gave the rest to my dad :D
a banana smoothie with peanut bar sprinkled on top

chicken made with herbs and spices and a tbsp of cottage cheese :D lovely meal :)
pud will either be a skinny cow ice cream, or yogurt and jelly :D

mint flavour lovely jubbly :D
def a xmas dessert for me :D
i seriously cant believe how much im observing what im eating and stuff its going brillant though for sure

Well done Ken!!

I cannot wait till Monday night to head off and do the groceries and get some skinny cow in!!! They don't have it at my small local sainsburys. Did you get hold of your LLC re the RTM page on the website?

Jez
xx

nah ive got my llc to look up and see what the problem is with my membership number
yeah jez those skinny cow ice cream cakes look delish :D but its so good

6-12-2009

had an eventful day, travelling alot
had my usual black coffee and peanut bar :)
had a smoothie with frozen fruit was so delish :)
apples.pear.grapes compote was nice but could have been better
for lunch was quorn mince and a lovely bed of salad
pud will be yogurt and fruit compote
and also had my pre workout protein shake a lovely choc mint :D

so far today on around 1200 calories so still not enough but as many have mentioned i am upping it slowly :D

thanks jez :D how you doing hun, hows xmas preparations coming along?

ive still got a few more gifts to order than im done, and need to decorate the house :D

07-12-2009

started the day with a black coffee
will have a omelette in a little while :D
ill keep updating as the day goes on :D
instead of omelette
made a home made cereal consisting of oatmeal with a little milk and banana sliced with a tbsp of raisins was perfect
had a smoothie of frozen fruit was lovely as usual :D
for lunch is stuffed pepper with chicken :)
and pud will be fruit compote with 0% yogurt and peanut bar sprinkled on top yeah baby :D
and ill have done 1100 calories :)
oh and had a pear also and apple

Last edited:
thanks jez :D
tomorrow im back in the gym as today was a rest day :D so tomorrow will fit in a protein shake
and jez is it possible to give me a step by step on making a healthy flapjack or cookie please :D you can pm me if thats a better choice :)

Thanks ever so
much :D

I used to make a quick porridge cookie like this:

Add porridge to a bowl and use enough soya milk so that is is just about absorbed by the porridge (or normal milk, water, fruit juice etc). You can then add any of the following - banana and date, apple and cinammon, raisins, cranberries, etc. There should be no spare liquid in the bowl. You then spread on a baking tray and put it in the oven until it has gone lovely and brown. Delicious with peanut butter on top but that probably doubles the calories! It's so quick and easy, and should have the equivalent calories of a bowl of porridge.

There are loads of variations you can try with this one and it really is a fool-proof recipe.

Thanks ever so much wooster will be attempting that on the weekend :D

Back