Kerry low low ready meals

Discussion in 'Syn Values' started by pinkflamingdaisies, 5 February 2014.

1. pinkflamingdaisies

pinkflamingdaisies Well-Known Member

Any idea of syns on these? Plan to stock up tomorrow!!

Attached Files:

2. bubbalicious

bubbalicious Well-Known Member

Found these for Kerry Low Low... syna are for Extra Easy

Chicken Biryani, frozen , 320g pack = 4.5 syns

Chicken, Tomato & Basil Pasta, frozen , 320g pack = 2.5 syns

Sweet & Sour Chicken with Rice, frozen , 320g pack = 2.5 syns

These are the only ones that I can find online.
  3. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Never seen these before! Could be handy though. Where can you buy them, do you know?
  4. pinkflamingdaisies

pinkflamingdaisies Well-Known Member

Asda £1 each

Sent from my HTC One using mobile app
  5. celtic-chick

celtic-chick Well-Known Member

Wish we had an asda here.Hopefully tesco might get them in.
  6. shellbell2005

shellbell2005 New Member

These meals are lovely, very tasting and very filling for the amount of syns they are! however i can only find information for syns for a few of them online. I have been buying the sweet and sour chicken and also a chicken tikka one from a shop called Heron Foods for £1! I can't seem to find syns for the chicken tikka anywhere, does anyone know?
  7. Ardzgrly88

Ardzgrly88 Well-Known Member

These look lovely and for the syn content is very good. Hopefully our Asda will do them as Northern Ireland seems to be the last for everything lol.
  8. sarahb-84

sarahb-84 Well-Known Member

low low meals.jpg
  9. Princess_Stevie

Princess_Stevie Well-Known Member

Had the sweet and sour chicken one last week and it was delicious! Even more so because the Syns were so low!

I have the chicken tikka and the tomato pasta one in the freezer also, as they are handy for those days when you don't have time or just can't be bothered to cook from scratch. Looking forward to trying them!
  10. imallebbot

imallebbot Well-Known Member

Really surprised at how low syn these are! Been and got some today and morrisons stock them as well :)
  11. Rich89

Rich89 Well-Known Member

These are only 98p at ASDA at the moment. :)

Just checking, is anyone able to let me know the syns for the sweet and sour chicken frozen meal on green/red days?

I know everyone is suppose to be following EE, but stuck to Orginial/Green for a while, and it's all I know (Doing it from home)

Please help - thanks in advance!
  12. Hubz

Hubz Well-Known Member

Hi Rich, the post 3 post back from Sarahb has syns for red & green, sweet & sour chicken is on there I believe.
  13. Rich89

Rich89 Well-Known Member

Was at work earlier and didn't see those images attached, thanks for pointing me in the right direction :)

2.5 syns, wow! Still haven't tried these yet.
  14. Hubz

Hubz Well-Known Member

No problem, I've never seen this meals, worth picking up for emergencies as they are low in syns.