Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Yeh I might give it a go. I think I'm going to try n go it alone tho without the meetings. I'm a bridesmaid in sep for my best mate, last fitting in 6 wk's so I'm hoping that will keep me going.

i just had a look on my signature (dont know if you can see it or not but in 6 wks on simply filling i lost 1 stone 3lbs, i stuck to it 100% so you can do it too in time for wedding for sure, the thing i like about sf as opposed to pp is if you are hungry say at 11pm you can have any foods on the list without using ur weeklies (i do use all my weeklies) whereas with pp once you have used up daily pp you have to then use ur weeklies. you eat well anyway so i think it wld suit you perfectly, i suppose its a bit like slimming world but without all the restrictions like bread, wraps etc just have to remember to stop eating when you feel satisfied but if you get hungry again you can then have something else.....result !!!

i dont go to meetings either x

i just had a look on my signature (dont know if you can see it or not but in 6 wks on simply filling i lost 1 stone 3lbs, i stuck to it 100% so you can do it too in time for wedding for sure, the thing i like about sf as opposed to pp is if you are hungry say at 11pm you can have any foods on the list without using ur weeklies (i do use all my weeklies) whereas with pp once you have used up daily pp you have to then use ur weeklies. you eat well anyway so i think it wld suit you perfectly, i suppose its a bit like slimming world but without all the restrictions like bread, wraps etc just have to remember to stop eating when you feel satisfied but if you get hungry again you can then have something else.....result !!!

i dont go to meetings either x

I can't see it on my phone, that's brilliant tho 1st 3lb in six wk's! :) .. I've kind of calorie counted today. I input my cals on mfp. Don't know what to stick with at the min xx

ive also got mfp on phone but dont use it but it did say i should be on 1200 calories a day to lose weight which if you work out roughly that 40cals =1 pp i would be on 30pp per day according to mfp, im currently on 26pp with ww, plus 49pp (1960 cals to play with) how many cals has it got you on ? x

ive also got mfp on phone but dont use it but it did say i should be on 1200 calories a day to lose weight which if you work out roughly that 40cals =1 pp i would be on 30pp per day according to mfp, im currently on 26pp with ww, plus 49pp (1960 cals to play with) how many cals has it got you on ? x

It's got 1200 to lose 1.5 a week. Yeh in worked out with my weeklies n dailies it's 1320 a day. I always eat my weeklies too. If I exercise then I dib into them a bit. Like today I burnt 1136 cals so I've had 1300 cals today x x

I was going gym before Christmas but it mucked up my losses... so I stopped will rejoin once im in the tens!!... feels like sooo long ago I was in the 9s I need to get back there :( :( :(

Me to :( what's happened to us!! Last year we were all doing so good this year we can seem to get it to click!

Me to :( what's happened to us!! Last year we were all doing so good this year we can seem to get it to click!

I know we all need a kick up the back side!! Xx

Right so weighed in at home this morning, last tue was my weigh day n my scales weigh same at ww. 10 st 9.6 so I lost 3lb :) x x

Right so weighed in at home this morning, last tue was my weigh day n my scales weigh same at ww. 10 st 9.6 so I lost 3lb :) x x

Well Done Sweetie, Fantastic Loss :) x,

well done on the loss. ill have a kick too please xx

Thanks girls! .. Big kick for u too Sarah ;-) xx

well done :)

Feeling good about my loss and it's spurred me on :) burnt 900 cals in gym and walking dog

Today's food

Breakfast - banana - something light before gym

Lunch - ham salad on scotch bread cake

Dinner - 2 x ww sausages , broccoli and carrot n swede mash

Snacks - 2 x riveta crunch topped with choc Philly

Will prob have a mini twister or something later xx

Feeling good about my loss and it's spurred me on :) burnt 900 cals in gym and walking dog

Today's food

Breakfast - banana - something light before gym

Lunch - ham salad on scotch bread cake

Dinner - 2 x ww sausages , broccoli and carrot n swede mash

Snacks - 2 x riveta crunch topped with choc Philly

Will prob have a mini twister or something later xx

You're doing so well Sweetie, which machines do u use in the gym? X

You're doing so well Sweetie, which machines do u use in the gym? X

Thanks! .. I go on treadmill, been jogging 5k then usually bike, rower and strider with a few weights in between. Depends how I'm feeling on the day. Been at work since 6 this morning so I'll prob just do treadmill, rower n weights then take my dog walking xx

Back