Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Exactly & believe me do I have some treats lined up lol in fact I've already got it all in ready... Sad eh!!! Haha! I was meant to be hitting the Malibutique in Manchester & night out with my friends but decided to post-pone it as really don't feel comfortable the size I am at the mo so I no I won't enjoy it properly! + the fact I'm absolutely skintttt& being a student with loads of debt I need to be careful got rent etc to pay! But I get my next loan next month & will hopefully be a lot more comfortable size so I will enjoy myself a hell of a lot more! That's 1 thing I can't wait for to loose this weight once & for all so my weight doesn't rule my life & hold me back any more! I've spent the last 10 years struggling with it sucks & had enough! X

Exactly & believe me do I have some treats lined up lol in fact I've already got it all in ready... Sad eh!!! Haha! I was meant to be hitting the Malibutique in Manchester & night out with my friends but decided to post-pone it as really don't feel comfortable the size I am at the mo so I no I won't enjoy it properly! + the fact I'm absolutely skintttt& being a student with loads of debt I need to be careful got rent etc to pay! But I get my next loan next month & will hopefully be a lot more comfortable size so I will enjoy myself a hell of a lot more! That's 1 thing I can't wait for to loose this weight once & for all so my weight doesn't rule my life & hold me back any more! I've spent the last 10 years struggling with it sucks & had enough! X

You'll get there hun, u sound determined and ur defo on the right track! what's ur goal weight?
It's crap going out when u don't feel great in ur clothes, nothing beats the feeling of just putting a dress on n feeling nice! We will both get there.
What are u studying ? xx

goal is 11 stone.. im 5ft7.5 (yes the half counts!! hehe) so puts me in a healthy weight range & assuming a size 12 il be happy with that! so a longggg way 2 go but just gona take it 1 stone at a time!

im studying radiography (working with x-rays, ct scan, mri etc) im going into my 3rd & final year (i HOPE!!)- got a resit an exam in 2 & half weeks 1st! its good but intence... 50% uni 50% placement... its NHS funded & i get a bursary so not 2 bad!... your job sounds like fun :) would be hard 2 get me off the games & actually do work though lol x

That dress is gorgeous hun. I want something like that for the wedding im going to. You know you can do it x

Kerry that dress is beaut!!! AND you look lovely and slim xxx

I'm kcal counting at the mo Kerry even though I effing hate it!!! Only until I begin clean eating again because of I don't watch it, I'll go mad with food hahaha x

Here to subscribe Hun. Xx

Had a fab day at guilivers Kingdom with my niece, eat a fair bit of crap. Took a picnic but not that healthy. Then got home late n had McDonald's. I've decided to give cal counting one last shot as I'm not doing very good at weight watchers again. I'm using the excuse to use weeklies on crap n I want to try n eat a bit healthier, i'm just so crap at diets at the min. don't know whats up with me!! I've got 4 wk's on thur before my best mates wedding which I'm a bridesmaid. I'll post a pic how it fitted last wk, felt ok in it but not great. It looks black on the pic but it's actually navy blue. hopefully by then I wil have lost 5lb n less belly bloat. Back at gym tomorrow n aiming for 3 a wk minimum.

Few pics of today too xx

Glad u enjoyed GK! Don't worry about the treats, you were on a day out after all :) Maybe Calorie Counting might work for you this time? I agree with everyone else, you look gorgeously tiny in your bridesmaid dress but I guess it's how YOU feel, 4wks is still enough time to make a change :) x

goal is 11 stone.. im 5ft7.5 (yes the half counts!! hehe) so puts me in a healthy weight range & assuming a size 12 il be happy with that! so a longggg way 2 go but just gona take it 1 stone at a time!

im studying radiography (working with x-rays, ct scan, mri etc) im going into my 3rd & final year (i HOPE!!)- got a resit an exam in 2 & half weeks 1st! its good but intence... 50% uni 50% placement... its NHS funded & i get a bursary so not 2 bad!... your job sounds like fun :) would be hard 2 get me off the games & actually do work though lol x

Ooh good luck with ur exam hun, sounds like hard work. Wish I'd have done something n gone to college ect. Don't think I'm brainy enough for anything like that tho lol ..

You'll get there wit ur weight hun, baby steps n you'll soon be at ur goal xx

That dress is gorgeous hun. I want something like that for the wedding im going to. You know you can do it x

Thanks hun, it's quite flattering, we're having hair took to the side with a flower for the wedding xx

I'm kcal counting at the mo Kerry even though I effing hate it!!! Only until I begin clean eating again because of I don't watch it, I'll go mad with food hahaha x

I know I'm not too keen on cal counting but I know if I don't stick to something I'll b massive! Lol ... You look like u had a fab holiday, you look so skinny in ur red bikini xx

Glad u enjoyed GK! Don't worry about the treats, you were on a day out after all :) Maybe Calorie Counting might work for you this time? I agree with everyone else, you look gorgeously tiny in your bridesmaid dress but I guess it's how YOU feel, 4wks is still enough time to make a change :) x

Yeh hopefully it will work for me. Feel horrid at the min. Got a few things lined up that I want to feel nice for :) xx

Ooh good luck with ur exam hun, sounds like hard work. Wish I'd have done something n gone to college ect. Don't think I'm brainy enough for anything like that tho lol ..

You'll get there wit ur weight hun, baby steps n you'll soon be at ur goal xx

I didn't think I was brainy enough either and I'm a critical care nurse no idea how that happened ha ha

I didn't think I was brainy enough either and I'm a critical care nurse no idea how that happened ha ha

Haha well u must have one hun x

I think when you have something to aim for it makes it a whole lot easier :) x

I know I'm not too keen on cal counting but I know if I don't stick to something I'll b massive! Lol ... You look like u had a fab holiday, you look so skinny in ur red bikini xx

Yeah I looked good for the first two days, I'm ****ing sick now!!! X

Back