Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

wow that was abit of a sob story haha sorry about that :) lol on a happier note finally found a pair of glasses i like (never wore glasses before) but these are really nice... black & purple superdry 1's hopefully theyll look good on me when i have my cheek bones back & just 1 chin :p x

wow that was abit of a sob story haha sorry about that :) lol on a happier note finally found a pair of glasses i like (never wore glasses before) but these are really nice... black & purple superdry 1's hopefully theyll look good on me when i have my cheek bones back & just 1 chin :p x

Don't b silly u can vent away as much as u want! I never seem to have any money either, don't even know where it all goes!

Diet wise I haven't been great today :-( after London I'm ok countdown for the wedding! So I'm gonna say from the sat onwards 12 full days to smash it, gym - a lot!! Haha

Glad u found some glasses u like xx

12 days is loads. Go to the gym and you will be fine.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

12 days is loads. Go to the gym and you will be fine.

Yeh I can focus then without any events getting in the way xx

Well I've had a brill time in London. Eat loads n loads. God job I'm not getting weighed till next fri. full wk to crack on with the gym and healthy eating. Went to see the show wicked, I really enjoyed it but nick wasn't too keen , safe to say musicals aren't his thing! Lol ... Here's the food intake :-0

Bens cookies x 2
Cupcake chocolates from harrods x 6
Meal at honest burger
Burger n chips today at five guys
Few alcholic drinks
Burrito after the show
Massive slice of carrot cake and cappucino at humming bird

Blerrr feeling really fat now!
I just can't go away n eat healthy, especially when I'm with nick. Not fair on him when he's paid for it all.

Gorgeous weather yesterday, looked round shops.Weather has been miserable today. Just got back home. U bought a pair of spanx to wear under my dress last night as I was feeling rather bloated, think it helped a bit but not as good as I wanted. wanted to rip it off by the end of the show. Feels comfortable stood up but not sat down for a few hrs.

Here's a pic of me n the massive slice of carrot cake! :-0 xx

Attachments

• image-2725054395.jpg
    image-2725054395.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 69
  • image-3305601580.jpg
    image-3305601580.jpg
    325.8 KB · Views: 73
sounds like u had a fab time hun :) & if you cant endulge in treats every now & then when u eat so healhlthy & exercise alot then whats the point lol espec when u look as pretty as u & look like a size 8 lol i cant wait to be slim & then enjoy treats guilt free as atm im too critical on myself even on 'non calorie counting days'! its a fab idea not to weigh untill next week as the scales will have gone down & ul feel proud of yourself whilst skipping that deflated part in the middle when see a temp gain which we all no isnt real weight (but still sucks) haha! xx

sounds like u had a fab time hun :) & if you cant endulge in treats every now & then when u eat so healhlthy & exercise alot then whats the point lol espec when u look as pretty as u & look like a size 8 lol i cant wait to be slim & then enjoy treats guilt free as atm im too critical on myself even on 'non calorie counting days'! its a fab idea not to weigh untill next week as the scales will have gone down & ul feel proud of yourself whilst skipping that deflated part in the middle when see a temp gain which we all no isnt real weight (but still sucks) haha! xx

Pfftt size 8, I wish! Thanks for the compliment tho. I feel guilty when I eat bad food too, especially when I see my stomach bloat up! having a pizza ton to finish off the wk end then back on project hot bod tomorrow! Lol
How u getting on? Xx

Oh my god you are tiny. Dress and shoes are fab. Carrot cake looks yummy
Glad you had a great time. I can't go away and not watch what I eat. I do be dying to pig out the whole time im away. Thats what hols are for

Kez you are defo tiny!! No idea what you worry about I hold all my weight around my top half so looks horrible if you have any I can't see it!! And when we go away were supposed to enjoy ourselves hun that's why we diet all year round (god that's depressing!) just get bk on track and your feel better and drool to carrot cake it's my favourite

Aww thanks girls, u certainly make a girl feel good! but I am hiding it away under the dress, trust me! Lol

Back on the healthy eating tomorrow xx

Well no gym for me today, couldn't find a bobble n I'm feeling really sick with heartburn today :-( think its just a long dog walk xxx

Oh no did you eat something different yesterday?

Oh no did you eat something different yesterday?

Well I had pizza last night and burger in the day. Just feel right off :-( xx

Just had, strawberries, grapes, raspberries apple topped with Greek Yog, honey and triple berry seed mix - around 300 cals xx

No gym today but burnt 477 cals walking dog 5 miles :)

Today's food

Milk - 100
Fruit topped with Greek Yog, honey and mixed fruit/nuts - 300 cals

Half cookie - 180
Mini ginger bread men - 115

Sweet potatoe fries
Chicken with nando's lemon and herb rub
Roasted garlic green beans = 468

Total so far = 1063

Tonight's dinner, although next time I'm making more potatoe fries, 114g didn't quite cut it! Lovely tho x

Attachments

• image-2525231105.jpg
    image-2525231105.jpg
    395.5 KB · Views: 42
Total cals after my little sweet binge, 1322! No more cals for me today xx

Back