Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Hi everyone, new to minimins and don't know what i'm doing! Can someone tell me how to follow this thread? Need some inspiration, i have also been on lots of different diets, loads of times! x (well say im new i just havent done anything on it because i dont know to!) x

Hi everyone, new to minimins and don't know what i'm doing! Can someone tell me how to follow this thread? Need some inspiration, i have also been on lots of different diets, loads of times! x (well say im new i just havent done anything on it because i dont know to!) x

you are now subscribed. once you have commented on someone's thread you get ba notification when some one comments. you will find your way around x

Right so I stopped at my mums last night after bingo n safe to say i eat a fair bit of ****! totm came yesterday so that played a part! Back on track pointing today.

Day 3 of squats n just done 60 squats. Seemed a bit easier today x x

Right so I stopped at my mums last night after bingo n safe to say i eat a fair bit of ****! totm came yesterday so that played a part! Back on track pointing today.

Day 3 of squats n just done 60 squats. Seemed a bit easier today x x

Well done I'm just on the way to the gym to do mine! And abs and circuits I'm mad

It's a good job I took my wholemeal bread to my mums cos she only had thick white in!

Scrambled egg made with 1 large egg n egg white - 3pp
Milk in teas for the day - 4pp
Wholemeal bread - 3pp
Butter - 2pp

I think I'm going to have tuna jacket pot n salad for dinner - 12pp

N then prob a alpen bar later on - 3pp

27pp

Had a ww bar n ww blueberry muffin

Today's points 31/26
Weeklies - 5/49 x

Well done on your 3lb loss Kerry xxx

hita hun hows you today? ? xx

hita hun hows you today? ? xx

Hiya hun, yeh I'm good thanks, feel better for being back on track yesterday. I drank a fair bit of water too, something that I've been lacking for a bit and i think it really helps with the weight loss.

Just had a ww Cumberland sausage sandwich for breakie n right enjoyed it! X

Hiya hun, yeh I'm good thanks, feel better for being back on track yesterday. I drank a fair bit of water too, something that I've been lacking for a bit and i think it really helps with the weight loss.

Just had a ww Cumberland sausage sandwich for breakie n right enjoyed it! X

mmmmm lush. I just had toast lol I feel really hungry today xx

Yeh me too hence the sausage sandwich!

Been reading through ur diary, if u just stick to the 26 a day it is only roughly 1040 cals u know? Going on the 40 cals per point. No wonder I'm bloody starving when I just stick to 26 x

Back