Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

I love Dry Roasted Chickpeas :) You buy them in a bag from H&B, half a bag is 1pp. I quite often have half a bag and a Babybel Light for 1pp, 2pp Total. X

Don't think I've ever tried roasted chick peas, have to try them xx

Today's plan

Shredded wheat minis fruitful - 4
Skimmed milk 300ml - 3

Cinnamon n raisin bagel with choc Philly n banana - 8

Chicken in red wine sauce with cubed potatoes( morrisons meal cos I'm at work ) - 8
Broccoli - 0

Butternut squash n red pepper soup to take to work if peckish - 0pp
Ww bar - 2pp
Baby bell light - 1pp

26/26
19/49 weeklies

Anybody got a good way of peeling butternut squash? It's so hard xx

Invest in a good speed peeler! One with a metal handle! BNS can be a *****.

Or just leave the skin on. Its got plenty of fibre in and will blend lovely.

Xxx

Invest in a good speed peeler! One with a metal handle! BNS can be a *****.

Or just leave the skin on. Its got plenty of fibre in and will blend lovely.

Xxx

Just peeled it, tried with my crap peeler at first n broke it lol! Will have to invest in a good peeler x x

Just peeled it, tried with my crap peeler at first n broke it lol! Will have to invest in a good peeler x x

Deffo! Its the little things that make life easier! I would honestly die if I didnt have a good peeler! Haha!

Think I've put too much liquid in he soup! Hardly any flavour! One recipe said 1200ml n another said pint n half! Put just over pint n half in ! Shoulda gone with 1200 x

Think I've put too much liquid in he soup! Hardly any flavour! One recipe said 1200ml n another said pint n half! Put just over pint n half in ! Shoulda gone with 1200 x

Welk a pint and a half is roughly 750ml.

Maybe try herbs or garlic or seasoning to try and bring some flavour to it?

I don't peel my bns it's such a pain in the hole but anyway the skin is good for ya!!!
Why don't you add cumin for flavour? Cumin and bns are a great couple together they should actually get married they are that well suited

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I have a Joseph Joseph Peeler and that does the job perfectly! The Dry Roasted Chickpeas come in either Bombay Firecracker or Tomato, Garlic and Herb, I prefer the first one as I like a bit of spice! X

I've just added a fair bit of pepper as I've no garlic or anything in, will add those next time. It will do for today xx

Yummy lunch! Choc Philly n banana on cinnamon n raisin bagel!

Attachments

• image-3824076381.jpg
    image-3824076381.jpg
    406.5 KB · Views: 45
Fab! I was actually gona get a bagel with peanut butter and banana when I was out today but Graham's mam rang and said she's makin dins for us tonight so I kept my pp for then

Fab! I was actually gona get a bagel with peanut butter and banana when I was out today but Graham's mam rang and said she's makin dins for us tonight so I kept my pp for then

Yeh they do take up quite a few pp don't they. Wouldn't have had one if I was going to have a big dinner xx

Tonight's meal from Morros. Actually quite nice xx

Attachments

• image-1630982803.jpg
    image-1630982803.jpg
    558.8 KB · Views: 48
Back