Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Hi kezza my starting weight is exactly 10 stone. But I'm very short and could easily b nine stone so that's my target :)

Well good luck honey, I'm sure you'll smash it xx

I really hope so.... Don't want to look back at my wedding pics n hav any regrets :)

I really hope so.... Don't want to look back at my wedding pics n hav any regrets :)

Well you've got ur incentive so I'm sure you will do it xx

Gym smashed, 7 AP earned

Put on my fb status about gym n nando's n some bell put that nando's will cancel out the gym! .. Hello!! Sweet potatoe mash n chicken! Highly doubt it mate! Lol xx

You will defo do it!!!
Nope No exercise for me today! I was just thinking that I havnt had a rest day for over a week so I think my body deserves a rest after all the battering iv put it through! I'm feeling tired today aswell so you should always listen to your body!! My body is a temple hahahahahaha I love saying that and I Duno where I even heard it from
Enjoy your gym and nandos Hun xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

You will defo do it!!!
Nope No exercise for me today! I was just thinking that I havnt had a rest day for over a week so I think my body deserves a rest after all the battering iv put it through! I'm feeling tired today aswell so you should always listen to your body!! My body is a temple hahahahahaha I love saying that and I Duno where I even heard it from
Enjoy your gym and nandos Hun xXx

Oh well u defo deserve a rest day then hun. Can't wait till I think my body is a temple lol xx

Hahaha I heard it on a tv program or something and taught it was the funniest thing ever (I'm easily amused)

Ended up at pizza express cos nando's busy. Can anyone help me out with pp
Polla adastra leggara ( one with salad in middle ) xx

Ended up at pizza express cos nando's busy. Can anyone help me out with pp
Polla adastra leggara ( one with salad in middle ) xx

The Website says 500cals which rounds up to 13pp using 40cal=1pp rule but worked it out with NI from MFP and its 12pp. X

The Website says 500cals which rounds up to 13pp using 40cal=1pp rule but worked it out with NI from MFP and its 12pp. X

Ooh great 8 pp less than nando's then. I have eating out guide at home but wanted to know now! Lol .. Ended up watching worlds end. It was poop! Had a curly wurly in pics :) xx

Thank god you didn't like it either. I hated it. I get scared really easily and to me that was more of a horror film than a comedy. Never ever again

Hey I hope you don't mind me jumping on this post. I did SW and lost 3.5st then I stopped I felt so restrictive on it. I have gained back 1.5st of this and feel disgusting. I am tempted to try ww what do you think? I have done it in the past and felt hungry but I guess I wasn't eating the right foods. It's either this or cal counting! Xx

Thank god you didn't like it either. I hated it. I get scared really easily and to me that was more of a horror film than a comedy. Never ever again

With Simon pegg? Scary? Lol I just thought it was daft but not in a good way xx

Hey I hope you don't mind me jumping on this post. I did SW and lost 3.5st then I stopped I felt so restrictive on it. I have gained back 1.5st of this and feel disgusting. I am tempted to try ww what do you think? I have done it in the past and felt hungry but I guess I wasn't eating the right foods. It's either this or cal counting! Xx

Hi, yeh jump on board honey, everyone's welcome here. .. I've done slimming world myself In the past n lost about a stone but it's no good for me when I work lates at work. Like the freedom of taking ready meals n adding veg if I haven't time to make from search. Also done cal counting n lost with that but did my head in counting fruit and veg. With ww all that is free so there is always something to munch on if ur hungry, aslong as u don't over do it on the fruit that is. I find if I point wisely n make healthy choices I don't get hungry with weight watchers. Like I say there is always fruit to munch on between meals n zero point soup. give it a whirl n see how u go xx

Ooh great 8 pp less than nando's then. I have eating out guide at home but wanted to know now! Lol .. Ended up watching worlds end. It was poop! Had a curly wurly in pics :) xx

Looked in my book, turns out its 14pp! Highest bloody one! One at 11 pp. shoulda took my eating out guide lol xx

My bloke really wanted to go to chequitos when we saw nando's was busy but I told him it wasn't ww friendly lol. ..

Breakfast - banana
Pear activia Yog - 3
Milk in teas - 2

Ww bar after gym -2

Pollo adastra leggara pizza - 14
Curly wurly in pics - 3

24/26
Will have something later as I've still 19 weeklies left

24 AP so far

Looked in my book, turns out its 14pp! Highest bloody one! One at 11 pp. shoulda took my eating out guide lol xx

Ggggrrrrr that's irritating isn't it! Sorry I gave u the wrong info, I was just going on the NI! X

Ggggrrrrr that's irritating isn't it! Sorry I gave u the wrong info, I was just going on the NI! X

No that's ok. Just thought I'd double check xx

It's the only thing which annoys me with WW,u feel like you're constantly checking stuff! X

I know! Suppose that's with every diet tho xx

Back