Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Oh n out for dinner ton with the girls so need to stick low pp till then. might have boiled eggs for breakie. Or Yog n banana xx

Hope you have a good day Sweetie, where are u going for din dins tonight? X

Hope you have a good day Sweetie, where are u going for din dins tonight? X

It's called the sword dancer, never been before. Think it's just pub food. going to have jacket pot with something. Prob not a great deal of healthy options on the menu x

Those party bags look amazing! I want one! Haha!

Have a great day xx

Those party bags look amazing! I want one! Haha!

Have a great day xx

Lol .. My oh was like why will 30+ women want sweets .. Hello everyone eats sweets! Lol x x

I loveeeeeee sweets!!! My fave x

Me too, I bought these tango crackle sachets, only 3 cals each too. U know those where u open ur mouth n it all starts to crackle .. Lol big kid xx

Can't find sword dancer menu but I think it's same chain as hungry horse. They have 600 cals n under dishes so I'll call my dinner 15 n work round that. .. Good job I opted for yog n banana for breakie

Yog n banana - 2
Milk in tea - 2

Cinnamon n raisin bagel with Philly choc spread n banana - 8

Dinner - out - 15?

27/26 ( best I can do today, not much else in I can have for dinner n this will fill me up till I go out at 7) xx

37AP this wk, prob used about 4

Can't find sword dancer menu but I think it's same chain as hungry horse. They have 600 cals n under dishes so I'll call my dinner 15 n work round that. .. Good job I opted for yog n banana for breakie

Yog n banana - 2
Milk in tea - 2

Cinnamon n raisin bagel with Philly choc spread n banana - 8

Dinner - out - 15?

27/26 ( best I can do today, not much else in I can have for dinner n this will fill me up till I go out at 7) xx

I love the Hungry Horse! Always have their Veggie Kebabs mmmmmmm x

Well just back at my mums, stopping here ton cos she lives in sheff n that's where I've been out for t. Looks like it was a hungry horse restaurant but they didnt have a sep low cal . I did notice one of the meals on the menu was same as the low cal online, chicken with Diane sauce baby pot n Peas. But had none left when I ordered! Grrr ended up having chicken skewers with sweet chilli sauce n jacket pot, best of a unhealthy menu! Lol just having a cuppa then that's me done. Xx

Last edited:
Well just back at my mums, stopping here ton cos she lives in sheff n that's where I've been out for t. Looks like it was a hungry horse restaurant but they didnt have a sep low cal . I did notice one of the meals on the menu was same as the low cal online, chicken with Diane sauce baby pot n Peas. But had none left when I ordered! Grrr ended up having chicken skewers with sweet chilli sauce n jacket pot, best of a unhealthy menu! Lol just having a cuppa then that's me done. Xx

Fantastic choice Sweetie! Skewers are only 93cals each, Sauce 216cals and however much a Jacket would be? I reckon that would come in around the same as the other meal? X

Fantastic choice Sweetie! Skewers are only 93cals each, Sauce 216cals and however much a Jacket would be? I reckon that would come in around the same as the other meal? X

That's ok then, although the skewers were quite chunky xx

That's ok then, although the skewers were quite chunky xx

I love their Veggie Skewers, i normally have the Buttered New Potatoes which are 5pp and the Jalapeño Sauce which is 1pp. mmmmmmmm x

Weigh time soon eeeekkkkkk

Porridge - 4
Skimmed Milk - 3
Banana - 0

Not sure what to have for dinner later .. 19 to play with :) x

Back