Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Well ya enjoyed your weekend didnt u? Ya need to enjoy yourself and go and every now and again cuz otherwise you would get fed up with the whole thing it's good to take a break xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

I know ur right n prob being hard on myself cos I joined last wk. if I had been doing it a month or so wouldn't b as bad xx

Hey Sweetie, You enjoyed your Weekend and that's the main thing, yes it wasn't a great result but you'll have that off this week with no problems. You've already set out your plan of spending Weeklies so that's a great start. X

Hey Sweetie, You enjoyed your Weekend and that's the main thing, yes it wasn't a great result but you'll have that off this week with no problems. You've already set out your plan of spending Weeklies so that's a great start. X

Hope so :) only way is down now xx

Tonight's dinner, BBQ so magi chicken, corn n carrot n swede mash. Thought the magi would have loads sauce but it didnt. Wouldn't have that one again xx

Attachments

• image-2024687810.jpg
    image-2024687810.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 34
Hope so :) only way is down now xx

Definitely Sweetie, Thats my Girl! X

Tonight's dinner, BBQ so magi chicken, corn n carrot n swede mash. Thought the magi would have loads sauce but it didnt. Wouldn't have that one again xx

I love anything with BBQ Sauce, I bought some In Asda today, was reduced to 50p for a Bottle mmmmmm. X

Definitely Sweetie, Thats my Girl! X

I love anything with BBQ Sauce, I bought some In Asda today, was reduced to 50p for a Bottle mmmmmm. X

Yeh I like BBQ sauce too. This was like 9pp for bag tho. Not really worth it, pointed at 4 cos oh had bit more sauce. Still not worth it tho. I like the nando's rub. Only 1 pp :) x

Yeh I like BBQ sauce too. This was like 9pp for bag tho. Not really worth it, pointed at 4 cos oh had bit more sauce. Still not worth it tho. I like the nando's rub. Only 1 pp :) x

I should get one of those Nandos Rub to try on Quorn I think, It can be quite bland at times. X

I should get one of those Nandos Rub to try on Quorn I think, It can be quite bland at times. X

Yeh u should, would def perk it up. Are u a veggie? Xx

If u roast some veggies in the bag as well, you get more of a sauce Hun xxx

If u roast some veggies in the bag as well, you get more of a sauce Hun xxx

Good idea. Although won't buy that one again with it being high points. Xx

Well I was planning on going to the gym this morning but my gym tops are marked with bleach, god knows how that's happened. Ordered a couple so hopefully b here in the morning. I have been out for a 4 mile walk/jog with dog tho n burnt 400 cals. Motivated me back on track :)

Weetabix - 3
Skimmed milk - 3

Cucumber
Tomatoes
6 crabsticks - 2
Philly light - 2
Sesame riveta's - 2
Sweet chilli sauce - 1

Salad - 0
Chicken tikka - 4
Boiled egg - 2
Yog and mint dressing - 2

Apple - 0
Banana - 0
Activia peach Yog - 2
Ww peanut bar - 2

25/26 feel like I got loads for my points today :) healthy choices makes all the difference xx

Well I was planning on going to the gym this morning but my gym tops are marked with bleach, god knows how that's happened. Ordered a couple so hopefully b here in the morning. I have been out for a 4 mile walk/jog with dog tho n burnt 400 cals. Motivated me back on track :)

Weetabix - 3
Skimmed milk - 3

Cucumber
Tomatoes
6 crabsticks - 2
Philly light - 2
Sesame riveta's - 2
Sweet chilli sauce - 1

Salad - 0
Chicken tikka - 4
Boiled egg - 2
Yog and mint dressing - 2

Apple - 0
Banana - 0
Activia peach Yog - 2
Ww peanut bar - 2

25/26 feel like I got loads for my points today :) healthy choices makes all the difference xx

Make that 24/26, mini tubs Philly only 1pp! Bonus xx

Lunch

Attachments

• image-3490062453.jpg
    image-3490062453.jpg
    435.6 KB · Views: 35
Lunch looks fab! Glad to hear your back on track! Pants about the gym gear but at least your getting more delivered tomorrow!
What ya gona have with your last 2pp

Make that 24/26, mini tubs Philly only 1pp! Bonus xx

Yeah you can really notice how much fuller you feel when you stretch them out! My problem is I get so many points I have to try and make bad choices to use them up as I physically couldnt eat enough.

Xxx

Lunch looks fab! Glad to hear your back on track! Pants about the gym gear but at least your getting more delivered tomorrow!
What ya gona have with your last 2pp

Yeh was lovely actually n felt good knowing its a healthy. Think I eat fat too much bread some days. I had a Special K double choc bar with a cuppa before work so that makes it 26

Hopefully gym stuff will come
Before 11 so I can go to the gym xx

Yeah you can really notice how much fuller you feel when you stretch them out! My problem is I get so many points I have to try and make bad choices to use them up as I physically couldnt eat enough.

Xxx[/QUOTE

Pass a few over this way, I don't mind spending a few for u! Must b nice some days when u fancy something naughty tho xxx

Don't know why I put that in a quote xx

Xxx[/QUOTE

Pass a few over this way, I don't mind spending a few for u! Must b nice some days when u fancy something naughty tho xxx

It does. And on days like today when I could eat my own arm!

Like last night I had 22pp to eat. Ended up getting a cheesey garlic bread pizza from the kebab house (oh emm gee) but I'm trying to get away from to much naughtiness! Lol

Back