Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Lol I'd do mine that way but only got a comp in bedroom n last time I did any exercise in there I thought the glass comp table was gonna fall apart lol xx

Ha ha ha! You Tube plays through my tv but I'm worried about the lounge carpet wearing out! X

Tonight's dinner

How very healthy! Makes my Curry and Naan seem really unhealthy now lol x

Ha ha ha! You Tube plays through my tv but I'm worried about the lounge carpet wearing out! X

How very healthy! Makes my Curry and Naan seem really unhealthy now lol x

Mmm curry! Might have to have one next wk x

Mmm curry! Might have to have one next wk x

I can totally recommend the WW Rogan Josh Sauce, it's amazing and only £1 in Morrissons at the moment! X

I can totally recommend the WW Rogan Josh Sauce, it's amazing and only £1 in Morrissons at the moment! X

Ooh I love rogan josh too. That's on my shopping list xx

I think this is going to b tomorrow's dinner now! Yum can't wait! X

Oops Sorry Girls! But it was only 10pp for a huge portion, lower than some ready meals! X

Did u have rice? X

Nope, Curry and 2 Naan.

image-2649163343.jpg

That's the one I made on Sunday, tonight was Take 2 lol x

Yummy!! X

Gained 3.5 :-( x

That's fine, you had an amazing weekend and you're still 3.5 down from start weight xxx

I know just wish it wasn't so much xx

Right so I will have used 14 weeklies today after my dinner. Got 35 left so I thought I could use 4 a day n then leaves 15 spare if we eat out on Sunday. Wednesday's are always hungry days for me with getting up so early xx

Well ya enjoyed your weekend didnt u? Ya need to enjoy yourself and go and every now and again cuz otherwise you would get fed up with the whole thing it's good to take a break xXx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Back