Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Oh Iove pizza!! Ooh making me hungry now. Is it dinner time yet! Lol xx

Hi hun! I deleted my old account and have started a new one fresh start and all that !! Hollie xx

Hiya hun, I'll follow ur new diet then xx

Well Done on burning 400cals! You really did make your PP go so far today, bet u feel so much better for it too! X

Well Done on burning 400cals! You really did make your PP go so far today, bet u feel so much better for it too! X

Thanks, yeh so much better. Just at work at mo n getting peckish so gonna have my dinner. It's these nights that make me spiral but I'm determined to stay on track :) xx

Thanks, yeh so much better. Just at work at mo n getting peckish so gonna have my dinner. It's these nights that make me spiral but I'm determined to stay on track :) xx

What time will u finish? And u will stay on track as we are all behind you. X

Tell me about it x

What do u do? X

Nothing exciting, work as a supervisor in a arcade called nobles amusements. Been here 13 yrs. been saying for yrs I'm going to get something else but I love all the girls I work with n I've no one to answer to really on the nights I work. Xx

does your head not be pounding with the music and lights!! hahaha that was a very old person thing to say:sign0007:
i love arcades they are so much fun

Nothing exciting, work as a supervisor in a arcade called nobles amusements. Been here 13 yrs. been saying for yrs I'm going to get something else but I love all the girls I work with n I've no one to answer to really on the nights I work. Xx

Are the Arcades open till late then Hun? Is it at the Seaside? X

I love gino too! He can bolognaise my pasta anyday! Preferably with just his chef hat and socks on ;)

Shouldn't that be cheese sauce your pasta ;-) x

Shouldn't that be cheese sauce your pasta ;-) x

Haha dont say that! You will put me off cheese sauce if I think about *that* being in it! Lol

Why do I manage to lower the tone of other peoples threads? I bkame you serena ;)

Back