Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Yeh the peanut tracker bars are yummy. Xx

Just checked online and they are on offer until 05/11 at Tesco, £1 a pack so will definitely give them a try :) x

Just checked online and they are on offer until 05/11 at Tesco, £1 a pack so will definitely give them a try :) x

I actually prefer them to ww bars but the ww ones are 1 pp less xx

I actually prefer them to ww bars but the ww ones are 1 pp less xx

It's all about saving the pp, I never have a pack of crisps which is more than 2pp even though I prefer them lol

It's all about saving the pp, I never have a pack of crisps which is more than 2pp even though I prefer them lol

Yes every little helps doesn't it. I'm into Worcester sauce French fries at min n there only 2pp xx

Yes every little helps doesn't it. I'm into Worcester sauce French fries at min n there only 2pp xx

I love those but not bought them in AGES! I've had to be Budget Friendly and buy Asda Smart Price Snacks this week, 59p for 12 Bags! X

I got ww bars from the ww shop and I wouldn't normally pay 2.15 per box but they have an offer on 3 for £5 so I feel they are worth it. I go to morrisons too and they have their nume range s

I love those but not bought them in AGES! I've had to be Budget Friendly and buy Asda Smart Price Snacks this week, 59p for 12 Bags! X

Haven't crisp gone up loads just lately. Day light robbery xx

I got ww bars from the ww shop and I wouldn't normally pay 2.15 per box but they have an offer on 3 for £5 so I feel they are worth it. I go to morrisons too and they have their nume range s

Yes I bought 3 for. 5£ too, bought two peanut and one caramel xx

Haven't crisp gone up loads just lately. Day light robbery xx

And u need 2 Bags to make one decent bag!!! X

Does Morrisons do a Peanut Bar? X

Well I've been so terrible this wk! Looking at a gain tomorrow :-( period came for like a day thur n went away so that's due to make a appearance again xx

I've been a bit mad over the weekend too.. Is it normal that it comes and goes? Did ya do anything last night Kez xx

Not not normal, think it's happened a coupled yrs ago tho. It's annoying cos I've been trying for a baby for ages. I just worked last night xx

Defo won't b pregnant, happened to me ages ago n started reading up on line getting excited for nothing. Xx

I think it's prob to do with the accident, body bit messed up x

Also got terrible spots so I know it's due x

Back