Kerry's final weight watchers diary!!!

Hope u feel better soon Kerry and Aunty Flo stops messing your around! X

Hope your feeling better soon hun xXx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

So been to nando's today and been very naughty!! Chips, rice, half chicken n coleslaw! Got the mind set of well I've gained so might as well finish the wk off! Just hope I haven't gained the 3lb back :-( xx

Had coco pops bar this morning n just had a crunchie!

So been to nando's today and been very naughty!! Chips, rice, half chicken n coleslaw! Got the mind set of well I've gained so might as well finish the wk off! Just hope I haven't gained the 3lb back :-( xx

Had coco pops bar this morning n just had a crunchie!

So you've only had 7pp other than Nando's? I'm sure you will be just fine! Do you have your EOG to track it? X

So you've only had 7pp other than Nando's? I'm sure you will be just fine! Do you have your EOG to track it? X

I have it somewhere but don't know where it is. Not much point really cos I've had a gazillion points this wk :-( xx

I have it somewhere but don't know where it is. Not much point really cos I've had a gazillion points this wk :-( xx

Do you WI tonight? Hopefully More IS More is true for you :) x

Thanks tan, yeh ton Serena. I'd had way too much this wk so I don't think it will b the care for me xx

Thanks tan, yeh ton Serena. I'd had way too much this wk so I don't think it will b the care for me xx

I hope that you will get a nice surprise. X

Off to the gym shortly, first time in two weeks! Can't say I'm excited about it lol xx

600 cals later n I'm finished, I did the cross trainer, bike and treadmill. Wore my hrm, prob burnt more than usual cos my heart rate was higher with not coming for a bit

7AP xx

600 cals later n I'm finished, I did the cross trainer, bike and treadmill. Wore my hrm, prob burnt more than usual cos my heart rate was higher with not coming for a bit

7AP xx

Last Chance Workout.....COMPLETE! X

Back